Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I just saw an advertisement on TV that you can put your chosen name on your Mastercard. The people on the commercial were a combination of TG and CD. WOW!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Some years back, I can’t recall how many ,I had thoughts of getting a card in my femme name. I applied to my card company and, in the days where you talked to a human, I asked if I could have a second card attached to my main account in my femme name although I didn’t state I was trans but said it was for my partner. I got one there and then. I am not sure how this pans out these days with fraud and money laundering but have never had it questioned. In recent years I let my bank advisor know I was trans but hadn’t changed my name. She said that my bank card could have the title taken off and only initial for my forename used with my surname making it gender neutral.

Any store cards or membership cards aren’t an issue. 

This is good news to those who need or want that accommodation. Honestly it had never phased me using my male name when purchasing items and the feeling has only grown with me over time.  Being bold in “owning it” or maybe just too old to care I guess but it’s really a liberating feeling to not care about such things.  🙂

*** Kayla ***

Anonymous

One of life’s ironies is that the name on my birth certificate, drivers license and pretty much every other legal document is ‘kimberly’.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Many banks/creditors require a SSN for authorised user cards but Chase does not. Cynthia has three cards and her name appears as an aka on my credit report lol.
      Cyn

Anonymous
      Lady

Apparently this has been available in USA for a couple years but is only now available in Canada. I would hope that only the name on the card is the chosen name but the name attached to the account is your given name to maintain credit rating and such.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?