Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Trust!

What is it? a Simple 5 letter word, yet so powerful.

Trust is like respect. It is earned and you don’t get it automatically.

You have to trust in yourself and in your ability to succeed.

Who do you trust? The one that stands by you and on your side, even when the storms of life goes crazy around you and turns your whole world upside down. When you are happy but also when you are sad and at your lowest emotional level. When your heart is broken and your life feels empty and desolate, you need that trust to help lift you up again. To help you back on to solid ground so you can refocus on life again.

Yes! Only true trust comes from above and also in form of that special person in your life, whether it’s a wife, husband, son, daughter or friend or any other person that shares your heartfelt feelings.

Broken trust is like an overflowing volcano. a Never ending flow of pain and sorrows that rips your heart apart bit by bit and shreds it into tiny fragments of hate and distain. You back up and crawl into your own little corner, your cocoon where you feel safe and salvage whatever is left of your sanity. a Vicious cycle of deceit, disappointments and lies that broke you apart a little bit at a time . The ability to heal that trust becomes a never ending pain. To recover from it you have to let go, find yourself again, let go of the issue, let go of the pain caused by whatever happened and then rebuild your foundations of trust again.

Where do I see that trust? Look into the two little black eyes of my fur baby, my companion, the one who kissed away my tears in my darkest hours of dispair. The one who don’t know and who don’t understand your pain but trust you without a doubt and is there to hug and comfort you when it feels like your world is falling apart.

I have trust yes! Trust in my Higher Powers, I have trust in my little fur baby and most of all I have trust in myself and my ability to recover from my broken foundations and scattered fragments. To gather all the fragments again and mold it into a whole shiny piece of a gem again called Trust!

Written in honour of my little Rosie and my long lost friends wherever they are. These are my fragments that makes that shiny Gem of Trust – The simple 5 letter word yet a powerful statement!

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Stephanie Flowers. Reason: Move to another forum

More thoughtful prose from you Catherine! Very nice. I would love to read your thoughts on “friendship” dear one. One more thoughtful piece on that subject please. – Blessings from Teralynn

Greta
      Duchess

This is very beautiful. Im hoping to get a fur baby. Did you read ior see that story where everyone has an animal companion. So i am happy am a woman and my own friend. But so much is very hard

Love  Greta

Wow Catherine. Very nice piece. It inspires me to write a poem on a similar topic. Keep up the great work.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?