Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

To all the Ladies at CDH.

Lady Veronica on her Soap Box again!

I read through the forums and all the other topics I can access and at times I am crying over the misfortunes some of us gals run into with other significant others.  I think the majority of us have tried and liked cross dressing in our youth before marrying our spouse but this desire/like is not brought out in pre-marriage discussion. Later in life or sooner, that seed of CD starts growing bigger and in a lot of cases…..leads to a marriage failure.  It is too late for most of us but I think as parents we should tell our children all about CD’g and have the same discussion with our desired fiancees just in case they keep the desire hush hush and causing tradgedies in later life, I know these things because I’ve been there.  We need to help our children avoid this happening in their lives….we owe it to them. Yes, some of us say it suddenly came over me….BS! You have had to have known something.  Let me know what you all think on this topic of mine. Meanwhile, I need to go back and finish off my heartbreaking letter to one of our members who is leaving us to try to save his marriage which I highly doubt is going to work. He will loose his wife but more importantly his access to 3 children whom he loves dearly. SOB and dry off key board….sooo hard to do.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?