Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

For 2 weeks just getting dressed at night no matter how I feel that evening. It definitely relieves stress. Something about your bra on and the filler, the slip around me, am I the only one?

Oh, no, you’re not the only one! There’s me, and all the other gurls who I know will reply with the same sentiment. I (almost) never sleep “in drab.” Bedtime is the only time I can say that I’m dressed in full femme, because most gg’s do not sleep in makeup or shoes!

One of the very, very few benefits of not having a SO.

Anonymous

Silky, Camryn is right, you are not the only one.  Because of my living situation, nights are the only time for me to dressunder.  I love the time when I can get out of everything, put on a bra, sometimes even forms at night, with something relaxing, silky, satiny, or just PJs (and even tonight a wig to top it off).  My roomie (GG) does the exact same thing and she embraces what I am doing.  It makes me feel even better that she helps me and is a very incredible looking woman.

And agreed, one of the benefits of no SO!  I am somewhat new, but have some experience.  Reach out if you ever wanna chat.

RayAnne

Hi Silky. There are many people who feel the same, cross dressing reduces stress! maybe doctors could prescribe it! but it can work two ways, for some, if they are stressed, to cross dress is too much trouble or they may lack motivation. I think at the end of the day, it depends on the person 🙂

Fiona xxx

Silky, definately not the only one. Although there is a sexual element to dressing, the biggest benefit is the calmness it allows. I also underdress almost fulltime to keep the stress at bay.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hey Silky,

I find dressing does relieve stress for me as well.  Coming home and having the chance to transform even a little bit or for a short time helps tremendously.

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?