Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      jojo0326
      Lady

I am trying to decide if it is best to leave the love of my life or stay with her even though I won’t be completely happy. I would love to start HRT and even possibly get gender reassignment surgery but I know that means I will lose my GF and I really don’t know what to do or who to talk to. I feel very alone right now.

Anonymous

Jojo,

I’m sure you are going to get plenty of well intended opinions telling you to be true to yourself and follow your desire to transition and move on with your life. I don’t totally disagree with that, but…

May it be possible for you to take a leave from work, say, one month, and also talk to your girlfriend and see if you can get that full month on your own?

And if you can, jump with both feet into spending all those days 100% fully as a woman? No breaks to do anything. Be your femme persona FT. Get yourself smooth, go and get acrylics, pierce your earlobes, tweeze your eyebrows, anything short from starting  on hormones or having surgery. A real 30 days trial, so to speak.

Because while I don’t doubt that you really feel the need to transition, you have a lot to lose! You owe it to her and to yourself to have that time to be able to sort out your feelings. You may decide that yes, that is how you want to live your life 24/7 until you die. But it is possible that you may realize that while it was great… it is not what you want.

Best wishes,

Gaby 💜

Excellent!!

Once you’ve gone the distance the “back” button won’t work all that well and losing a special (possibly one time) relationship over it can be a harsh and lonely existance.

Tread lightly and best wishes to you on whichever road you choose.

Anonymous
      Lady

Jojo I was going to reply with”words of wisdom” but Gabriela has spoken WISELY!  Head her words!!  If your SO is meant to be the one try talking with her. Good luck and choose carefully because sometimes what you wish for is not necessarily what you really want.

🍷C

Anonymous

I believe in being totally upfront with any partner in a relationship.  ASK HER how she feels about you starting HRT simply for the reasons you want……….ie breast development, softer skin, etc………let HER tell YOU her thoughts…….maybe she’ll just agree and let you……..at least it’s on the table.

All that follows comes later…………I’d always counsel to start the conversation with the partner first, then seek outside opinions if you need.  All of the cautionary comments made here ARE TRUTHFUL statements……….go carefully dear……….

Mikki

[quote quote=171265]I believe in being totally upfront with any partner in a relationship. ASK HER how she feels about you starting HRT simply for the reasons you want……….ie breast development, softer skin, etc………let HER tell YOU her thoughts…….maybe she’ll just agree and let you……..at least it’s on the table.

All that follows comes later…………I’d always counsel to start the conversation with the partner first, then seek outside opinions if you need. All of the cautionary comments made here ARE TRUTHFUL statements……….go carefully dear……….

Mikki

[/quote]
      Spot on

conversation and honesty is everything. Not just your life you are trying to decide upon

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?