Trying to just figure it out.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jessica Sherwood 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jessica Sherwood
    Participant
    Registered On: March 6, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

<p dir=”ltr”>Trying to understand
    When I was about 4 or 5 I found myself stealing my moms panties from her drawer and wearing them. I took pantyhose and wore them and got caught. I would wear her nightgowns at times and also started wearing her bras. I snuck and locked myself in my parents room when I was about 8 and put on my moms slip and remember how it felt when it went over my body. I could not figure out what was wrong with me but I knew it sometimes felt right to wear these items. As I got older and started developing breasts along the same time the girls in my class did I wanted to wear bras just like the girls. I got the point where I would just come home straight from school and get one out of her drawer to wear till my older brother came home and would take it off before then. I never got caught doing this till I was in middle school when I would wear her bra and fill a 38c naturally. I still remember thinking I was turning in to a girl. Now at 40 I wear panties every day and I wear a bra and naturally fill a 42d/44c depending on manufacturer. Wearing the bra and panties is as natural as brushing my teeth and I need the support just like any other woman but I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me? I have no desire to be gay or be with a man as a woman. I just feel like I am more female than Male. Any thoughts? This is my first time posting so please dont hate.</p>

• Author
    Replies
     Bianca Everdene 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2017
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 128

Hi Jessica

You are who you are, there is nothing wrong with you, you have done nothing wrong. Love yourself, and your body, and as much gorgeous lingerie as you can get your hands on. Embrace the feeling of those soft fabrics on your skin that most men are terrified to wear because of outdated societal expectations about gender stereotypes. You do what feels good for you, and if others have a problem with it, it is their problem, you are doing nobody any harm. Don’t be ashamed of your assets, just as someone shouldn’t be ashamed of the colour of their skin, height, disabilities, etc, everybody is different, and that is wonderful.

love

Bianca

PS your sexual orientation does not necessarily have anything  to do with cross dressing, women have been able to wear whatever they want for decades, are they all lesbian ? We just want gender cross dressing equality.

Jessica Sherwood 
      Participant

Thanks. I appreciate your response as well as all the ladies here. I did go buy myself some new panties and bras the other night at lane Bryant so it made me feel much better 😉

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Lilly 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2018
    Replies: 145

I have kinda a flat chest here and still love wearing a bra regardless. In fact I’m wearing a matching bra and panty set made for men actually, they’re not designed for women. I love being a guy, and I love women. No interest in being with other men too.

I’m also straight, I’m married to a woman whom I love, and in general I love women and all things women. As far as I can figure I dress up to feel closer to the gender that I love AS the gender than I feel I am. ??? Who knows. Point is, I might never really “know”, but I like what I like, right? I love being a man and I love women, but I also love wearing their clothes too.

No one’s gonna judge you here! There’s no right or wrong that anyone will hold you to, other than being your authentic self, and even that is a general concept because people change all the time and we grow and we learn new things about ourselves by exploring who we are. We are who we are, you know, and that’s totally okay.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Replies: 59

Hi Jessica, there’s nothing wrong with you but I know that sometimes I feel “better” dressed as a woman. I’m not gay, I don’t want to be with a man but what I do know is that no one here will judge you or hate you. Good luck. Tanya.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Makenzie Raye 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 19, 2019
    Replies: 12

You are not alone in your feelings. As I read your story it looked like something I may have written myself. Although I am very envious that you can fill out a bra.

Jessica Sherwood 
      Participant

Not sure you should be envious lol. Have huge natural breasts can be painful on your back and shoulders. It is nice though being able to see your own breasts and being appreciative of them sometimes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account