Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good evening everyone

I was wondering what is the easiest way to tuck everything away?

Thanks for any help

Jackie

Rose
      Lady

I’ve been pondering starting this topic for a while, to be honest. I’ve hesitated because of the sensitive nature (no pun intended, I guess).

Here’s the basics. There is a cavity behind the “twig and berries” where you can gently push the berries to keep them out of the way. I find it’s easiest to find when sitting on the toilet, though I’ve heard some people say that laying down is also easy. Gently slide the berries up in there. (This is where your berries were “hiding” before they descended.) Next, you need to take care of the “twig.” Pretty much, just pull it under; I find it works best to reach from behind and stretch it just a little, so it gets caught a bit more between my ass cheeks once I stand up.

My problem that I’ve been pondering bringing up is I can’t get one of the berries to stay. One stays, and I have no problem with the twig; but the other berry regularly falls back out. And so, this is likely where either tape or a “gaff” will come into play. You can use tape to help hold things in place. Just be sure to leave enough “wiggle room” with the twig so you can pee without making a huge mess. I’d also suggest shaving, because tape and hair aren’t a good combination.

A gaff is, effectively, just tight underwear. You can buy them, Amazon and other places. But you can also make them from old pantyhose. I’ll be trying that the next time I get a run; but I don’t wear pantyhose too often. I prefer stockings. Basically, cut off the waistband of the pantyhose; also cut off one of the legs, roughly around the knee. Cut off the toes as well, then slide the waistband into the “tube.” Your legs go will go into the holes on either side of the old “leg” piece, and the leg piece should hold the twig and berries in place. If the leg piece is too big, remove the waistband and trim as needed.

Does anybody else who tucks have issues with the berries sliding out? If so, does a gaff solve that problem, or do I need to find another solution?

Jackie – I did have some luck Googling the topic when I first started playing around with the idea. There are even some YouTube videos that will show you. So those could be a resource for you as well.

Thanks for the help. I seen the you tube videos but they don’t seem to help me. The device I made,they still fall out on the sides of my panties. I guess practice makes perfect.

Anonymous

Two parts:

You know, you don’t always have to tuck.  Lately I have been enjoying full skirts and full skirted sun dresses with enough flow and fabric to cover a well-controlled…um ..package.  I keep the twig and rocks close to home with a stretchy but gauzy thong under the flowy skirts. I have tried a light crinolyn which gives me more space and adds that hip/bum bump without those heat-seeking pads. I also have tried some frilled panties which do wonders under a light fabric skirt without the heat factor. Use some pull-up thigh highs and it feels very cool, very free and tres femme.

But to tuck convincingly for a swimsuit tight pants everything, and I mean everything, goes back inside.

I am not overly endowed down there in the first place and with practice I have managed to do this easily. Place a large pantie liner over the recessed package, held in place with a thong. Then wear a stiff control pantie over all of that.

Try this several times at home before venturing out for short trips at first. Practise walking, sitting and leg crossing.

Try (in the driveway) the accelerator, brake and clutch first….

Finally, restrict your fluid intake before and take a good p** before you try, this as moving your package inside and upstairs will displace space normally occupied by your bladder and that can get very uncomfortable.

Happy dressing all!

H

Hi Jackie,

Its been a lifelong desire to find the most comfortable way to emulate what i dream of having. At age 59 i stumbled across my perfect tuck. It started with a preteen bikini set at clearance. For the bottom to use as a gaff. It was ok. Then the thought occurred, the bralet looked to be a decent start to a thong. I removed one side and recentered the shoulder strap and made my thong. The cup was too stretchy so i covered it with silicone sealer to reenforce it. As i tried it on, willy slipped into the pocket the boys sat in then the boys dropped out. An AHA moment, the mound of venus. And no sausage trapped between my thighs. On a cold day when the sack is tighter it is  almost perfect. Even when the boys drop, they just fill out the mound better and the abdominal bump is smaller. I even found i could empty my bladder like a lady, wipe and pull up my panties with no problems. It is so nice walking and feeling female down under. Just my 2 cents worth.    Love 😉
          <ul class=”yui-nav die-yui-nav” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 3px 40px; height: 19px; position: relative; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #b6b6b6; font-weight: bold; list-style: none;”>
          <li class=”selected” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; list-style: none;”><span style=”color: #333333;”>Group Page</span>
          <li style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; list-style: none;”><span style=”color: #333333;”>Members</span>

Miss Cloe
        Managing Ambassador

I have the wandering berry problem too when I wear just panties.  Keeping the twig folded, but not pulled back actually holds it in check better, but obviously isn’t smooth.  Yet it is good enough to not have a bulge in my skirt. BUT, I really love the smooth down there feel and find that having a second layer of whatever I want, tape, panty, hose, shaper to do the trick.

Someone mentioned shaving if using tape.  It was that factor that led me to the discovery of a simple fold.  The stubble phase was so irritating to the twig that I just folded under when I wasn’t really wanting to dress up.

Hi Rose,

I have the berry problem too, I haven’t tried tape or a gaffe yet I am still perfecting my tuck.  Thanks for posting this.

Anonymous

I have found that ‘control’ underwear for women works well. It keeps ‘things’ in place even if it might not have been originally conceived to control that sort of stuff. 🙂

Jennifer
      Lady

Like Jane mentioned, I tend to use control panties and using the basic tuck technique that Rose described. I just pull the panties most of the way up, then tuck, then pull up the rest of the way. I haven’t used tape or an actual gaff, but the control panties do the trick. Thongs tend not to work as well because they’re not wide enough to hold me all in. In fact, Spanx (or similar) that are actually boy shorts or come down some to your thighs can keep you securely tucked for long periods of time. It may not be as sexy, but I find I look better in a tight dress or skirt with that method. Also, the secure tuck allows me to cross my legs comfortably when seated.

Too bad the twig and berries aren’t detachable! lol.

Jennifer

Rose
      Lady

[quote quote=45465]Too bad the twig and berries aren’t detachable! lol. Jennifer [/quote]

Well, they are. They just can’t be reattached. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi, I use bikini bottoms,there strong and if everything is nicely pushed in and under they do a very good job. Try to get the smallest size you think you can wear.Zoexx

Anonymous

Hi Rose, Sometimes i wear panties over the bikini bottoms if thay are plain, but you can get some quite pretty ones. They are not as nice to wear as a pair of silk or lace panties, but to achieve the flat look we all so desire they are justthe job. Happy tucking Zoexx

Anonymous

Hi Rose, Sometimes i wear panties over the bikini bottoms if thay are plain, but you can get some quite pretty ones. They are not as nice to wear as a pair of silk or lace panties, but to achieve the flat look we all so desire they are justthe job. Happy tucking Zoexx

Rose
      Lady

Do you then wear panties over the bathing suit, Zoe?

Anonymous

I use the tight panty route; actually found a thong with a boy short (ironic?) over works best for me…have tried taping methods but takes too long and the tight panties seem “less contrived”; fortunately (for my Kim side anyway!) I have small hands, so this is ok for me.

Kim

Interesting I found this thread. Yesterday, was my first full day tucked and wearing a gaff. The sensation was quite new and different. The gaff is a thong gaff with a wider crotch area made for men to hold everything up and in. Luckily I am not well endowed and did the job just fine. For bigger ladies I don’t know if it would be enough support. I went with a plain nude gaff and threw on some cute pink panties on top and the effect was perfect. Hope this helps. There are many stores that sell gaffs and are not very expensive.

All I do to tuck I use a panty a bit small pulled up with everything tucked. It works extremely well for me.  If I’m going to be out and about I pull up another slightly bigger panty over the first. I have literally never came untucked out walking or hiking for s few hours …

For me, I tape and tuck. I found that this works well for me. I use 3 inch transpore medical tape which is water proof.  So if I happen to be wearing my bikini and in the pool no worries. This also frees me up to wear just about anything.

I think my little man has figured it out when I’m going really femm my whole package kind of sucks up on it’s own (I’m a little late above average in length and girth for an idea of what I’m dealing with

Anonymous

The first thing to ask is whether/why you have to tuck. Lately I’ve been dressing with rather full skirts which actually do not present a “visual” problem. It feels rather sexy in fact not to. Sometimes I just keep thing close with a full, but tight thong. Feeling my slip and skirt against my bare butt cheeks feels more femme than being “locked in”.

Other times I do push everything, including the twig, back inside me and hold it all in place with a tight thong style swimsuit bottom.

Finally, this is something that takes practice. Even in male mode you should try this every day

I never tape, cuz like to drink, which means I’ll need to pee. Plus, it seems like it would be extremely uncomfortable.

If I’m underdressing (which I don’t do very often), then a simple thong to keep things back and then regular panty briefs on top to keep things in place.

If going full fem, then thong first, hip pads second and spanx on top. My spanx have a pee hole so I can drink without disrupting my hip pads. I then put panty briefs on top, which look really good over the curves of the hip pads and the flesh color of the spanx (kinda my favorite part).

Now check out this video of the ‘tube sock’ method that some trans girls use when wearing a bathing suit. I’ve tried it a few times and it works really really well. The problem is that it can get uncomfortable, but usually only after many hours.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzp9tbedh7Q

❤️❤️❤️ Julie

Anonymous

Thanks for the link… excellent

I wear a Jane belt and panties over it. When I first start many years a go I cut the legs off the pantyhose and use that as a gaff

Just a note that if you aren’t wearing slacks, leggings, or tight skirts, it’s possible you might not even need to tuck. But when i do, I just make sure my undergarment is tight enough to keep things between my legs.

A Jane belt

I have been taping for years.  This is my method:

First, shave or have your skin around the entire anal area and dangly bits smooth , expecially that nether region between them, and ensure everything is dry.  Cut three strips of 1″ or 2″ waterproof athletic tape into sections about 12″ to 15″ long.  With one leg on a stool, chair or toilet, push the “boys” into the slot they came down from and press the tape about 1-2″ below your upper panty edge.  Take the tag end and run the tape over the tucked up boy and pull the tag end between your cheeks, adhering the tape to your anal area.  Do the same with the other side.

Finally, place a large adhesive bandage, panty liner, or other cotton pad over the twig, and tape over it and run the tag end of the tape between your cheeks.

If done properly, I  have been able to wear anything I want and everything stays flat and in place.  I do carry tape and adhesive bandages with me for when I have to use the bathroom.  Works for me.

Peter is not very big and I just tuck my nuts in side an wrap with a long ace bandage.  It works pretty good unless I get excited.  So I may have to go in the bathroom and rewrap myself.   I’ve never used a gaff.  I really feel bad for the gurls that use tape.

So I tried taping for the first time today. Everything was okay until I tried to sit down with my legs crossed. So, it seems I can either tuck and tape, or walk and sit like a woman, but not both at the same time. And I’m not particularly well endowed. So what am I doing wrong? I pushed the boys back up to where they fell from, but they still felt like they were being crushed!!

I like to use tight panties that keep everything in  place without going through the taping process or wearing a gaff.

Okay, what is a Jane Belt, I have searched all over and can’t find any info on that. Please advise

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?