- This topic has 15 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous.
- April 5, 2020 at 3:13 pm #332548IsabelParticipantRegistered On: February 4, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 26Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
This has probably been asked before, but, as much as I would like to, I don’t have time to read through all of the previous discussions.
I have only been crossdressing for a few years, with fairly casual, looser fitting outfits. I have come across some gorgeous bodycon styled dresses and have to deal with ‘down there’. I have never tucked before, and though there’s a lot you can learn from the internet, I wanted your opinions on a few things, which are:
1. Does tucking hurt? If so, how much (scale of 1-10, 1 being a needle prick and 10 having your arm cut off)
2. I’ve read articles about people who have used using tape and others who use a gaff. Which, if either is better or is it just personal preference?
3. Is it true that you have to untuck every time you need to pee if using tape?
4. Is there any other alternative to tucking that works just as well.
Really appreciate any help or advice you can give.
- April 10, 2020 at 8:30 pm #333770https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
I am unlucky for most but for me! My size allows me the ability to not tuck! I am lucky! Warners panties work very well with allowing me to be very close to pass in panties!
- April 8, 2020 at 4:08 am #333054Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 381Has thanked: 1408 timesBeen thanked: 1108 times
Hi Isabel Tucking is more uncomfortable than it is pain once you have learned how to do it. Yes ,you have to undue every thing just to pee and put it all back together that cam be a pain if you have to pee often… There is something wrong with the pictute when you are wearing your cute jeans and seeing a bulge. They did not design jeans for our bulge Like it or not we have to learn how to hide what we were given at birth in order to get the look and feel we all want.. Like so many things fem. beauty vs comfort. Luv Stephanie
- April 7, 2020 at 7:12 pm #333018ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 123Has thanked: 182 timesBeen thanked: 368 times
Yes, it can be (quite) painful if you tuck wrong, but once you’re learned the trick, I think it’s pretty straight-forward. It just takes determination and practice. It took me a long time to get up the nerve, and now I chide myself for putting it off as long as I did. As I mentioned in another thread, I’m now tucking whenever I have the slightest inclination to get into female mode. It’s become that easy. It wasn’t the first few times I tried, and before that I was sure I’d mess it up somehow. I’ve never had really painful, but once or twice I pushed or squeezed or something the wrong way…and I felt it immediately.
Like Kathy Jackson, I do tuck the two into that empty space or pocket, fairly easily now. I’ve tried the other but not enough to feel comfortable, so it just gets pushed down and back. If successful, I would guess there can be issues if one’s imagination gets on the wrong track, but I can also see the benefits of getting that just right to solve the peeing issue. I’ve also tried taping, several times but wasn’t happy with it. I wear panties and then control briefs over and everything appears quite smooth. I’ve looked online at gaffs (and prosthetics), but they don’t interest me…at the moment anyway.
- April 7, 2020 at 6:31 pm #333008KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 143Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 448 times
This may seem unbelievable, but I swear it is true. I don’t know why I thought this. Until today after reading these posts I thought tucking was an urban myth. I had no idea it was possible.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- April 7, 2020 at 4:55 am #332859Simone CParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 76Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 174 times
As everyone above has said, tucking DONE RIGHT doesn’t hurt. Do practice though because if you get it wrong and something slips down you can get a very painful “squeeze” when you walk or cross your legs for instance. And re-tucking when fully dressed is tricky.
Gaffes are great if you can get one that fits well, that can take a bit of trial and error. There are also prosthetic vaginas on the market which everything slips into, they are quite expensive though and I expect will get a little uncomfortable as they get warm and sticky from sweat, but I can’t personally vouch for them.
- April 6, 2020 at 5:37 pm #332789Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 54Replies: 553Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1315 times
I’m in the gaff/plus one size too small and reversed control panty “Club”.
Been doing it for years. The “golf balls go in the holes” first then the “club” gets (metaphorically!!) sliced back between the balls, pulle up the gaff and panty and voila no bulge.
- April 6, 2020 at 2:45 pm #332766Beatrice20 MitchellParticipantRegistered On: March 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
I am considering getting a gaff-come-hips-and-butt panties. I would be interested how you get along.
I have only been crossdressing for a brief amount of time ☺️
- April 6, 2020 at 10:12 am #332727Lanna BartonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 440Has thanked: 1195 timesBeen thanked: 451 times
I use 2 inch transpore medical tape to tuck. I have found this works best for me. 1 it’s water proof so I can wear a bikini and swim. And 2 it’s porous so you can pee without retucking. You just have to dab the excess moisture from down below and use a panty liner to get the remaining. I also use feminine hygiene deodorant spray down there to eliminate any odor. Plus it makes me feel just a little more feminine. Hope this was helpful.
Love and hugs
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Lanna Barton.
- April 6, 2020 at 9:56 am #332725Kathy JacksonParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 69Has thanked: 2926 timesBeen thanked: 185 times
I usually tuck everything up inside, via the internal opening that exists just behind the base of the sack and then wear tight panties. Tummy control briefs work well. I will usually put on a lacy pair of panties over the control brief. They fit better and give a nice ladylike appearance. You never know when that might be important to the situation.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 6, 2020 at 9:37 am #332719
- April 6, 2020 at 2:49 am #332626SeraphinaParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 212Has thanked: 1777 timesBeen thanked: 735 times
Very curious about this too. I found reasonable price handmade cotton gaffs on Etsy which I want to order. Whether I can get them into the flat given that my s/o is here all the time is another question…..
- April 6, 2020 at 2:04 am #332616Charlotte (Charley) WinghamParticipantRegistered On: September 21, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 154Has thanked: 241 timesBeen thanked: 442 times
I’ll start with tucking and here it is a little tricky. Tucking in itself doesn’t hurt but at least to begin with you may find some discomfort. The more you tuck the easier it becomes as you body gets used to you doing it. I am tucked all day and night and often forget that I am tucked because I’m so used to it.
For actual tucking I use nothing but panties and panty liners. Keeps everything in place but I am possibly smaller than many of you down there. We are all different after all.
If you choose to tape then yes you will have to undo your tuck everytime you need to pee.
- April 6, 2020 at 1:43 am #332614DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 189Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 449 times
I do tuck from time to time but usually I just wear tight thongs which hold everything in place.
Tucking doesn’t hurt and gets more comfortable with practice. I use tape and usually need to remove it to pee. There is a way of tucking which allows peeing, but it takes longer to do and I haven’t quite mastered it yet.
- April 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm #332556DeLoraParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 260Has thanked: 774 timesBeen thanked: 1210 times
1 I can only speak from my experience, but tucking does not hurt. It does feel a little different at first, but now that I have been doing it regularly for over a year it feels quite comfortable.
2 I have used tape, a home made gaff and now I use a pair of tummy control panties. They are pretty tight and hold everything in place, no tape required. I am considering getting a purpose made gaff.
3 yep, with most methods you will need to untuck to pee, but with a fabric gaff it is easy to re tuck.
4. Other than surgery? Not that I am aware of.
If you want a description of my method send me a private message.
- April 5, 2020 at 3:39 pm #332555Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 440Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 954 times
I have never tucked before mostly because I need to urinate fairly frequently so I can’t answer your questions. What I do, if needed based on what I’m wearing, is wear a pair of camel toe panties.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.