Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have a serious question about tucking.  Please don’t laugh.  I do the normal pushing of the testicles into the body cavity thing. Then, I pull the penis downward and tuck between the cheeks. It isn’t an issue until I sit down. That part is a little painful on the base of my penis.  Am I doing it wrong?  Any advise will be wonderful.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi,

Maybe just dont to try to push your “best buddy” back so far and if you are not using a proper gaff, try that as well.

Caty

Carrie
      Lady

The tighter the better Hon, a gaff or a body shaper will do the trick but here is a quick youtube video on the subject with some proper technics  on how too

Hope this helps

Love Carrie

XOXOX

Delia’s diagrams were especially helpful, Carrie!

Anonymous

I have gotten a lot of great feedback.  The videos were helpful.  I also didn’t pull back as far as before.  Just tried too hard to make it flat in the area.  I want to thank all of you for helping me.  That is why this site is so very important for all of us!

Thank You

Robin

Christy
      Lady

Gosh, I’ve been tucking so long that all I remember is some discomfort, but not the specifics.

Unless you have had surgeries in the area, or your anatomy is different, like others said, you are probably going too far back, but you can probably get accustomed to that as well. I do yoga and anything I want without discomfort now.

Becka
      Lady

I have a difficult time with getting the guys back in their cave.  Still haven’t figured that part out but will watch the video.

Hello Robin,

I read your request with interest, unfortunately I can’t help you. I have been thinking for some time now about buying a gaff but the very thought of trying to push ones testes into a cavity gives me the hebie jebbies. At the moment I use tight knickers and push testes and penis down and under as far as they will go. The tight knickers plus tights do hold “things” in place and give a relatively smooth appearance but I know it’s not perfection. At times when I sit down it can be a bit painful.

i will be very interested to hear any results of your request.

All best wishes.

joanna.

hi robin. I have tried with varying degrees of success wearing tummy control panties. these are quite stretchy and tight they seem to hold things in place, true they are not perfect, but you get a nice frontal ‘shape’ without too much bulge, great when you are wearing denim shorts or jeans.

fiona xxx

Carrie
      Lady

I have one more vid for you Girls

This video is really helpful. Thanks for posting! I have never worn a gaff before or properly tucked. I’m small enough that a pair of tight microfiber panties can usually prevent a bulge, at least for a little while.

After watching this video I made the tube sock and elastic gaff, then put on a pair of microfiber full briefs. Wearing a black pencil skirt and not the slightest hint of a bulge. Reasonably comfortable, too. I think I may actually be tucked back enough to be able to pee without rearranging. A great (and cheap) hint for a beginner girl!

Glory
      Lady

A warm shower and a bit of moisturiser when first starting out helps. Being relaxed and not erect also is the way to go or when it shrinks you get the pain from it pulling/shrinking back into resting position. At first there is a little discomfort with tucking your balls into the cavity as the cavity has obviously shrunk a little and your balls have grown a little since last being acquainted. Once they are put back into the cavity reach behind and under and pull your penis between your legs, thighs or bum depending on how big you are. After a little discomfort and adjustment you will find it a breeze and not need a gaff. I no longer need or use one and just wear whatever panties I like. Funny enough some over the extra skin from my sack now look a little like lips which is an added bonus. Hope that helps good luck practice and persistence and you will be rewarded

I’ve been tucking forever. I first learned about it when I was maybe 10? Idk. Ive never been well endowed in that region. I mean, average but no way am I reaching cheek level of tuck lol. I do yoga and can run all over my office and house all day and never have discomfort. I use very good quality gaffs when I’m out. When I’m home, panties hold the extra parts back just fine. I’ve been doing it for 18 years now. At some point, gender confirmation surgery may be an option, but right now, not my first concern.

Anonymous

Robin, it’s crazy, I was just going to ask the same question.  I started tucking just this year…after years of just dealing with “the bulge”.  I occasionally feel like it’s too tight down there, leading me to believe I’m tugging my “trunk” too far back. LOL!  There have been a lot of great suggestions posted here, and video was a HUGE help.  Thanks, all!  And, thank you, Robin, for asking the question!

Anonymous

The very thought of tucking gives me the heebeejeebees at the moment – but the video is excellent!

I ordered a gaff when I first saw this thread, and wow!

It’s a single thin slab of silicon that stuffs down the front of reasonably tight underwear, and feels lovely.

The one I bought, not one of the cheapest, but relatively inexpensive, looks realistic too – looks amazing in sheer underwear, as well as giving the correct shape.

As a middle aged person, I don’t expect comleye flatness – the slight bulge with the appropriate indentation reminiscent of a certain herbivore’s foot adds a whole new level of realism to my appearance.

Here’s a link to the specific gaff I bought – warning, not safe for work or intolerant SOs – my word, it is startlingly realistic – better in real life.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F362451754341

Laura

Anonymous

I’ve never tucked: tried it but prefer the straight up approach: I usually wear Lycra support lingerie so even with a tight skirt nothing shows other than the pleasant tummy curve of a GG.

I regular wear bikini panties or hipster or hicut retro briefs. I used to tuck with clear 1″ wide or 2″ wide DERMICLEAR medical tape per instructions I found on the web. Below is url:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?59176-The-Art-of-Tucking-v2-0

Courtesy of my SOGFF, I now use  “ALWAYS MAXI OVERNIGHT” female Sanitary pads.

She was in a hurry for me to dress for formal Local Symphony Orchestra fundraiser dinner and concert afterwards. Thus I had to shower etc. Etc etc. And Shave my legs and armpits and arms particularly since it was summer and the formal evening gown was sleeveless. BY time I had finished and was getting ready to tuck, SOGGF came in and said I needed to hurry I had only 45 minutes to finish dressing and for her to do both my makeup and hair thus no time for tucking (about 10mins) she suggested using one of her “Pads” in my SOMA INTIMATES retro hicutt briefs, since I was going to be wearing leggs suntan control top Phose she figured that between the pad and ctop phose and tight panty my rod would be well hidden eventhough I was wearing a sexy spandex pencil skirted evening gown.

It was surprising comfortable, the following day I did same with my normal ENFEMME outfit, found it much easier and faster in ” ladies room” also.

The only one problem is if u like THONG bottom panties it won’t work.

The nicest part of using a “pad”, I discovered by accident  is that if you have to  “pee a little in a hurry” and no facility is readily available it can save you embarrassment.  And not have to wear wet panties and Phose until you can get home.

So now I always carry a spare pad or two with me in my medium size purse.

The other tip I’ve seen about carrying feminine products is it can help if you’re trying to pass. I’m not able to do enough hair removal to ever be close, but if you are almost there I think carrying a couple of pads in your purse can be a visual hint that you’re a GG. E.g. you’re at a store and the clerk is giving you a look, you make a very visual show of going through your purse to get you wallet and rifle past a couple of pads. Only a GG would have need for pads in her purse, amiright?

Anonymous

I am not that “big” at rest and I am actually able to tuck my penis “inside” between my gonads. It takes some practice. This may seem even more weird. Once the twig and balls are up and inside I raise the skin of the scrotum up over all of it and slide on a tight bikini bottom to hold all in place.  Now over all of that I wear..get ready…a pair of “Always” bladder control form fitting undies. (They handle any “excitement” residue and pad my bum and hips as well.

Been using tape for years, mostly sports strapping tape in a flesh colour. Used to just tuck but then a partner liked to tape me up tight. I loved the feeling of being helpless and vulnerable and it really did make me very flat. She would dress me in tiny g-strings and stockings and it looked pretty convincing. She started cutting a slit in the tape and pulling loose skin through to make little labia so I could wear crotchless panties – a bit weird but totally realistic. Still tape, still do the fake vulva thing when I want to look really real….

I don’t tuck at home unless I am working on my walk and in that case I cage my penis (BDSM tool) and tuck it back with too small a gaf.  If going out, honestly drinking and many trips to the ladies room to powder up is just too much trouble to keep testis in the right places…  I just do two pair of tight panties or panties and hose!

Thanks for the video. really needed to see a diagram.

I made one of those improvised gaffs last week, using the elasticated waistband of a pair of tights, plus a section of one of the legs.

I was surprised at how will it worked, and how comfortable it was. I actually needed it for a class where I’d be stripped down to nothing but panties, in a room full of women in the same state (my Saturday mornings are *wild* 😀 ), so it needed to not show anything that would embarass, and also stand up to a fair bit of moving around. It did the job.

I did get a bollock slip going round K-Mart afterwards, but I was wearing my default guy clothes at that stage, so it wasn’t an issue. I’d been to the loo and hadn’t retucked properly.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?