Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have searched up and down for any threads on this topic and I haven’t been able to find anything at all… is this not an acceptable conversation here?
      I bring it up because I have a lot of questions and I also have a lot of advice…

Hi Annette – not sure whether the topic is taboo – wouldn’t think so, but I’m fairly new to the group.  In any case, I always wear a gaff when dressing.  I have a number of those nylon and elastic panty type things, and if you get the size right (needs to fit tight, but you don’t want it to dig a hole in your hips!) and arrange things carefully (boys pushed up, Mr. J pulled way back) you get a very nice look and can wear skinny jeans, short shorts, leggings, etc.  I tried the ones with the tie on tube (contains everything) and it looks good, but it’s hard to sit down that way!  Get one or two and try it out for your self.  Mikey

I use a gaff, tuck and tape, and then everything is nice and flat. I use En Femme brand gaffs and KT stretchy tape! For sexy dresses I just tuck and tape everything back and wear no panties, I hate panty lines on dresses!! Hope this helps

-SR-

I’m with you Samantha. Tuck and tape. Perfectly flat for tight jeans and leggings and pretty panties. Also love the feeling of masculinity disappearing completely and being replaced by vulnerability. … and just for the record, I’m very much a part-time CD.

Sophie xxx

DeLora
      Lady

I used to tuck and tape, once I got the hang of it I was able to make myself smooth and comfortable.
      Last summer I tried a pair of high waisted tummy control panties, I got them a bit on the small size so they are comfortably tight. Now I just tuck in he boys up and the old fella all the way back, pull the panties up and done. They are comfortable all day and work in skinny jeans, leggings or skirts and dresses.

Ladies,

I’m not very big so panties are just fine for me.

I did try a gaff once, and what a waste.

Jessica

If I’m wearing a loose enough skirt, I usually don’t bother.  If the skirt is tighter, or I am going to be walking outdoors where the wind might blow the skirt up close to my body, I do similar to DeLora, except that my “tummy control panties” are a panty girdle (or occasionally a full girdle).

Thanks for the replies, I’m fairly new here as well and a little surprised there are no existing threads on this. I’m not sure exactly what is considered “inappropriate” here yet. But this is a pretty relative part of what we do, and possibly someone else here will find it helpful.  Anyway…..

Lately I have been trying to find clothes that are “acceptable” to wear in public, as I am working towards joining society as I’d like…  I really prefer slacks not jeans *yet. I wear a size 1-2(5’5″ 130 so..

Edit…  This is a pretty long post, I’ll wait a little while to see where it goes before going any further 🙂

ChloeC
      Duchess

For a long time I wasn’t sure about tucking, but I finally started trying it, (long after there would be any reason to worry that there might be long term negative effects), and after several times, I forget how many, I eventually figured it out and I now find tucking fairly easy (one still has be careful, of course).  I tried taping once or twice but it seemed such a bother and I couldn’t seem to get it quite right.  I now usually wear panties and  compression/control panties over that and with putting the other back, I get a reasonably smooth surface with which I’m comfortable, that is, no pain in the least. I’ve looked at gaffs, but they also don’t interest me. I once read about a slightly different method, and actually started to try it (I think the actual description is probably beyond the PG-13 guidelines here), and I think it could work in some instances, but it required some additional long term initial actions and I didn’t pursue it. But this is all me, you just have to see what works for you.

Anonymous

I’ve not tried taping but I’ve tried tucking but it’s not been very good, i would like to try a gaff and see how that goes, I’m not very big so just wearing panties as been ok but you can still see a small bulge, I’m sure a gaff would take away that bulge and give me more of a girly shape down there and then maybe i could wear some trousers/slacks, i would love to wear a tight pair of trousers to show the shape of my bottom I’ve been told a have a very shapely bottom and i would love to show it off x

So I need to find a better way, nothing I’ve tried is practical, I can make it disappear but it takes over 15 minutes and after 20 minutes it’s painful. . I’ve found that everything can go back “inside”and I can wear a thong like it was never there. Ironically I am somewhat large and I can’t stand it, this might not make sense to some but it’s nothing but an aggravation lol.. I have no use for it anyway 😣

There has to be a better way, that is comfortable enough to get through at least a few hours… and isn’t excruciating to undo…less actual surgery… Thanks

Anonymous

Hi Annette, a good gaffe will work but awkward if you like having pretty panties on as well.

Another thing I’ve sort of discovered – if you get one of the gaffs that’s minimal coverage and a skin type color, you can pull it up high and, with me at least, most of it disappears under the lower part of my corset.  Then when I put on a lovely pair of panties they almost look and fit like a real girl!  Might give that a try.  I do like some panties without the gaff, but others just look spectacular over a minimal coverage gaff.

Mikey

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?