- September 27, 2020 at 6:28 pm #388129Alana TealParticipantRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 107 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
I hope this is the right forum for this question. Please let me know if this isn’t the right place. I’m trying to tuck so I can get a nice flat front on my bikini bottoms while I am over in Hawaii. How far should my ‘ovaries’ be tucked up? I push them up but they don’t seem to stay. Will I feel a ‘pop’ or anything when they are in the right place? I’ve never been able to get them to stay in place. So, maybe it’s not the first time, but I haven’t had much success.
- October 22, 2020 at 4:08 pm #397587melissa la quintaParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 91Has thanked: 440 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
I went to the unclockable website, and was really impressed. I just bought some darling leggings that I’m dying to wear, but when I tried them on you could see…yes, the “unsightly bulge.” So I’m going to give this product a try. Thanks for the advice, Roberta!
- October 22, 2020 at 3:15 pm #397573Bee DeeParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 103 timesBeen thanked: 92 times
Hi, I’ve just tried this, without tape. I tucked my little man up (quite tightly) behind into my crack first with my sack behind him and then I pushed my balls back up the canal (that bit took a few go’s but I got there) and wrapped the rest of my sack around my boy, pulled up my panties (sheer with velvet spots!) no need for control panties. Now all I have to worry about is my belly sticking out.
Take care, Bee.
- October 15, 2020 at 1:14 pm #395080Demy AnsarParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
So, I’ve found this yesterday and had the opportunity to make and try it. It actually works and I can’t wait to try it out, when I am able to go outside!
PS: am I the only one cringing at the mention of tape?
- October 14, 2020 at 4:28 pm #394716Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 69Replies: 656Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1945 times
A good gaff from any reputable CD supplier and a pair of one size too small control panties worn back to front will work for almost anyone. At least it does for me…As one post above states, do a finger “v for the testes and push them back in, grab the “mainmast” and pull it back between your legs, then “hoist your mains’l”, gaff and panties.
If you are like me and dont have enough hips to hold up your garter belt and stockings, use safety pins through the control panty for “reinforcement”.
Of course panty hose over the top of the above is another way to “hold course”.
Ahoy “SS Tucking”
PS Any fisherman will tell you that to “gaff” a fish means sticking s steel pointed rod into the fish. Made my eyes water typing that…
- October 14, 2020 at 11:32 am #394621
- October 14, 2020 at 11:02 am #394612Nancy GammsParticipantRegistered On: March 1, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 180Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
- October 14, 2020 at 10:37 am #394598Jasmine SecretParticipantRegistered On: August 5, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 39 times
NOTE, this is for sleeping: Mine are larger than others i’ve seen, but i push them into the canals using a V with my fingers: index finger and middle finger, with, “him” in the middle. I push them all the way up, and pull him tight between my legs. Put my panties on, and pull my pillow tight between my legs. Sometimes in the middle of the night when i need to use the bathroom, they are all still tucked like I want. Makes me feel like such a woman, especially being smooth all over
- October 13, 2020 at 7:38 pm #394319Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 177Has thanked: 936 timesBeen thanked: 491 times
When I first attempted tucking it was just by wearing extremely tight panties, sometimes 2 pairs at once. Tried the homemade gaff but had about the same result as the extra tight underwear.
As far as keeping the ‘boys’ up in the canals (if that’s what you were referring to) I understand thats only possible if they’ve shrunk due to some hormone therapy. I tried quite a few custom creations trying to keep them up before conceding defeat.
- September 29, 2020 at 6:08 am #388509Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 200Has thanked: 1396 timesBeen thanked: 847 times
I also have issues with things staying in place. There are a lot of tutorials on how to tuck. I’ve tried the homemade gaff. It was basically the waist band cut off a pair of my guy underwear slipped through a piece of tube sock. I was amazed how nicely packaged everything stayed. When I saw how flat and smooth I looked I was in Pink Fog heaven. (Wow there is a use for guy underwear). Unfortunately, the loops in the gaff created some extremely unsightly panty lines which were probably visible from space. I’ve thought about buying a gaff but haven’t pulled the trigger on one yet. Some girls have found a pair of Spanx or tight pantyhose holds everything in place.
Have fun and remember if you feel pain stop.
- September 28, 2020 at 3:23 am #388227
- September 28, 2020 at 3:16 am #388226Roberta BroussardParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 147 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Take a look at Koalaswim.com and Unclockable.com. Ive purchased from both and have been happy with the way they enhance my appearance. The unclockable is a bit sticky on your backside but it will keep you hid for the day.
- September 27, 2020 at 6:50 pm #388146ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 177Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 613 times
I can’t speak for anyone else, but for me, they don’t ‘stay’ by themselves. I have to put on some very tight panties (or other items) to keep them there. Although once up and held in place, the appearance does suggest a smoothness. I’ve also looked into gaffs as an additional possibility but what I’ve seen suggests that I would find it uncomfortable enough to stop bothering with it. btw, it did take some practice to get mine up there the first several times, without causing some discomfort, but now I find it rather straight forward.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.