Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right forum for this question. Please let me know if this isn’t the right place.  I’m trying to tuck so I can get a nice flat front on my bikini bottoms while I am over in Hawaii. How far should my ‘ovaries’ be tucked up? I push them up but they don’t seem to stay.  Will I feel a ‘pop’ or anything when they are  in the right place? I’ve never been able to get them to stay in place. So, maybe it’s not the first time, but I haven’t had much success.

Thank you,

Alana

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Alana,

I can’t speak for anyone else, but for me, they don’t ‘stay’ by themselves.  I have to put on some very tight panties (or other items) to keep them there.  Although once up and held in place, the appearance does suggest a smoothness. I’ve also looked into gaffs as an additional possibility but what I’ve seen suggests that I would find it uncomfortable enough to stop bothering with it.  btw, it did take some practice to get mine up there the first several times, without causing some discomfort, but now I find it rather straight forward.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Take a look at  Koalaswim.com and Unclockable.com.  Ive purchased from both and have been happy with the way they enhance my appearance.  The unclockable is a bit sticky on your backside but it will keep you hid for the day.

Anonymous

unlike you I have no problem due to fact I had cancer and now have no prostate to worry about

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Alana,

I also have issues with things staying in place.   There are a lot of tutorials on how to tuck.  I’ve tried the homemade gaff.  It was basically the waist band cut off a pair of my guy underwear slipped through a piece of tube sock.  I was amazed how nicely packaged everything stayed.  When I saw how flat and smooth I looked I was in Pink Fog heaven.  (Wow there is a use for guy underwear).  Unfortunately,  the loops in the gaff created some extremely unsightly panty lines which were probably visible from space.  I’ve thought about buying a gaff but haven’t pulled the trigger on one yet.  Some girls have found a pair of Spanx or tight pantyhose holds everything in place.

Have fun and remember if you feel pain stop.

Robin

When I first attempted tucking it was just by wearing extremely tight panties, sometimes 2 pairs at once. Tried the homemade gaff but had about the same result as the extra tight underwear.

As far as keeping the ‘boys’ up in the canals (if that’s what you were referring to) I understand thats only possible if they’ve shrunk due to some hormone therapy. I tried quite a few custom creations trying to keep them up before conceding defeat.

NOTE, this is for sleeping: Mine are larger than others i’ve seen, but i push them into the canals using a V with my fingers: index finger and middle finger, with, “him” in the middle.  I push them all the way up, and pull him tight between my legs.  Put my panties on, and pull my pillow tight between my legs.  Sometimes in the middle of the night when i need to use the bathroom, they are all still tucked like I want.  Makes me feel like such a woman, especially being smooth all over

I will just add that the right panties and tights go a long way to keeping things in place.  I don’t have a prayer with any stretchy panty.  They will drop some without a doubt.

Alicia C
      Lady

if you are shaved, there is always medical tape. search on youtube for how to tuck

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A good gaff from any reputable CD supplier and a pair of one size too small control panties worn back to front will work for almost anyone. At least it does for me…As one post  above states, do a finger “v for the testes and push them back in, grab the “mainmast” and pull it back between your legs, then “hoist your mains’l”, gaff and panties.

If you are like me and dont have enough hips to hold up your garter belt and stockings, use safety pins through the control panty for “reinforcement”.

Of course panty hose over the top of the above is another way to “hold course”.

Ahoy “SS Tucking”

Caty

PS Any fisherman will tell you that to “gaff” a fish means sticking  s steel pointed rod into the fish. Made my eyes water typing that…

So, I’ve found this yesterday and had the opportunity to make and try it. It actually works and I can’t wait to try it out, when I am able to go outside!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pqtrmHB0rQ8

PS: am I the only one cringing at the mention of tape?

xx Demy

Bee Dee
      Lady

Hi, I’ve just tried this, without tape. I tucked my little man up (quite tightly) behind into my crack first with my sack behind him and then I pushed my balls back up the canal (that bit took a few go’s but I got there) and wrapped the rest of my sack around my boy, pulled up my panties (sheer with velvet spots!) no need for control panties. Now all I have to worry about is my belly sticking out.

Take care, Bee.

I went to the unclockable website, and was really impressed. I just bought some darling leggings that I’m dying to wear, but when I tried them on you could see…yes, the “unsightly bulge.” So I’m going to give this product a try. Thanks for the advice, Roberta!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?