Viewing 71 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

There are options for hiding the bulge of male anatomy when flat is called for in that nice tight dress or skirt, or a nice pair of slacks or jeans. Curious what your preferred option is and why. Thanks for your input.

Not a big problem for me. Usually tight fitting panties or pantyhose will do the trick. Find tucking to be rather uncomfortable for me. If I sense the bulge might show, a long blouse or sweater covers pretty well, too.

Anonymous

This has been a “small” issue for me; but shapewear is usually adequate for coverage. I do own a pair of gaff panties, but since I don’t wear tight dresses, they have not been needed.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Either or both. a/ a gaff, works ok for me witha  pair of tightish panties or the gaff and a pair of one size too small control panties worn back to front.

I’m a bit too “expanded” around the waist to wear a tight skirt or jeans, so the looseness in my skirt/dress also hides any bulge. Putting the “balls back in their pockets” and then tugging the “cue” backwards, thence the gaff and panties, plus putting on my wig, bra and breast forms, really starts to bring out the “Caty” in me

Thence to use a yachting term, does the above make me “gaff rigged”

Happy dressing and (gaffing)

Caty.

PS The other piece of equipment called a gaff is the pointy hook shaped tool used for gaffing fish and its “big brother” is a flying gaff.

Made my eyes water just typing that…..

I tuck and use a gaff to hold in place when I need a tight fit, like yoga pants.  For a looser hold I use tight panties.  I also found that swim suit bottoms hold really well.  And I also use hip enhancers to hold everything in place.  Keep on hiding gurls!

Depending on how flat is needed, I might tuck, use a gaff, use a panty with enough hold, or use a panty girdle.  Often it’s a combination.  For example, I will put on a thong, then a panty girdle, then with both on, tuck and let the two keep me tucked in.  I may have pantyhose on top (not usually control top) if the weather is cooler, or just go bare legged if the weather is warmer.

I never liked tucking as it always felt uncomfortable to me. What I do is wear close fitting panties, push everything between my legs and pull up on the rear of the panties. What this does is reposition the front “triangle” of the panties in a slightly lower position so that it covers everything side to side and holds the position. Originally I discovered this when I wore thongs…

I use tight-fitting  panties.So that my little ‘two-incher’ cannot ‘escape’.But first of all i put back the’balls’ back in their ‘caves’and fixate them with tape.Since they’re small like Peanuts,i don’t get those nagging erections anymore.So it’s a kind of tucking and ‘training’.

Marianne
      Ambassador

At some occasions I do a full tuck and even rearrange things with surgical tape. Usually putting the entire, rather insignificant, package back between my legs and holding it in place with a pair of panties and a padded panty girdle is good enough.

Anonymous

Tucking and wearing tight fitting panties works for me.  I’ve always been comfortable and able to achieve and maintain the look I want.

Hippie
      Lady

I don’t hide my Battle of the bulge. Why bother. I’m just a man that wears women’s clothes and I don’t hide that fact.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I have found a small piece of surgical tape then a pair of tight panties does the job just fine for me. I took me a while to find just the right panties but once I did I bought 9 pairs.

I haven’t used anything yet, as I have not went out enfemme yet. I plan on getting a gaffe for when I do though.
      Hugs, Ruby

Krista
      Duchess

Thanks for the question Brenda. For me it depends on the type of outfit I’m wearing. I’m lucky that being retired I get to dress en femme everyday. If I’m wearing one of my flirty skater skirts, there is no need to tuck as the skirt itself does a great job in covering. But you’re right, other tighter outfits do need some control. My first “go-to” is just snug fitting panties. This is good enough to hold everything in place for hours. While my men’s briefs are size large, I comfortably fit into size medium ladies panties. Pantyhose or tight leggings is the next option, especially if I’m going to be more active. I’ve never used tape or a store-bought gaff. Swimwear bikini bottoms also do a pretty good job. I’ve tried tucking the testicles up into their “cave” but in my opinion that makes a more unattractive bulge up front; for me anyway. So I just do a modified tuck and that works well enough. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Skating?! OMG I love skating! Especially while wearing leggings and something ‘Skintament’ that makes me feel happy and free! Hugs and kisses for a Happy New Year!!!

So they have a lot of options not added to the poll…..

So here is what I normally do when “slimming” down. I use thongs for everything by the way. I tuck (correctly), then use a thong gaff that has a small “camel toe” shape to it; this snugs everyone in place. Followed up with a basic thong in what ever color is needed to match the outfit in hand. I don’t use tape with the tuck, as the gaff does well, swim suits are a totally different topic. Hope this helps!

-SR-

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I don’t have a big “issue” in this regard, and just tucking with tight panties is Ok. I have a high cut single piece swimsuit, however, that is a problem. Not sure how best to deal with that as simply tucking isn’t enough for a smooth look. Anyone have advice on the mechanics of taping?

Hugs

Ellie

Ellie, when I wear swimwear, I cheat a bit.  I wear a swimsuit with a small skirt, so if there happens to be a bulge, the skirt hides it.  I also go with basic black which also hides a shadow.

A men’s bikini cut speedo works

wonders.

Deb Cox
      Lady

Tuck with 2-3 panties,or leave a small bulge if wearing a loose skirt.

Susan Sue
      Duchess

Well I hate to admit this but mine is small so I don’t need much to hide it. Control top pantyhose is more then enough.

Well, Susan, since you’ve “admitted” it, so will I!!! I never go out dressed, so there’s really no need to “tuck”. I only wear skirts and tops and, rarely, a dress, so it’s hidden by clothing. However, like you, hiding it would not be a “big” problem if I every really had to. Tight panties easily does the trick, and I would use a version of the DeeAnn Hopings method to situate the little fella out of sight.

K Swim
      Lady

If I didn’t enjoy spending so much time at lakes (far away from a toilet)…and if I didn’t have the desire to pleasure natural born ladies, my vote to solve this issue would have been REMOVAL. When wearing my one piece swimsuits, I would love to have that flat appearance down there without the discomfort of tucking.

Depending on the dress or skirt I’m wearing, tucking with a tight pair of panties works very well.

Alice

Leonara
      Ambassador

Great ideas… I basically follow your suggestions too.. I had a very nice family Christmas… I hope your Christmas was Merry… Leonara

Mostly loose fitting dresses & skirts.  Not much for tight pant or jeans.  Prefer chiffon or pleated flowing clothing that are very fem. but panties that hold tight enough not to show.

Tight panties and a tuck between the legs works for me. If i’m lucky enough to get next to someone who arouses me I dont really want to hide it.

Anonymous

I prefer to wear skirts and dresses, ones that flare out from the waist so they hide the telltale bulge, xxxxx

I voted other, because I use an usual combo method. I tuck using a silicone thong and thin sanitary pad. I gently push the “balls” up into their pelvic cavity and tuck the bulge between my legs. The silicone thong also has a concaved space to contain the bulge, this and the pad keeps everything flat. I also use DeeAnn’s method of pulling up the rear on my silicone thong.

Anonymous

I went with other as I use a bit of a combination.   Not very large anyway so I tuck between my legs and always put a sanitary pad in my panties

I chose ‘other’ because none of the other methods work for me as they ALL start to hurt after an hour or so (usually less). I’ve thought too many times I was doing something ‘wrong’ but after following several videos on how to to tuck nothing ever worked. I guess there’s just a point where it’s not going to no matter what option is tried (removal is NOT an option!) so I just go crotchless as much as possible.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Ive tried surgical tape but have never been comfortable. i can push the round things up into the cavity rather easily now after some trial and error. Sometimes my other thing is small enough to get up there too, just took a lot of reps to have it feel okay. Or just tuck it tightly between the legs. Tight panties over that and control briefs over that. Things get smooth enough. I’ll never get ( or try for) the camel toe look as i dont usually wear any outer garments that tight.

Same here per my SOGGF requirements after she first outed me.

Why ? Because I apparently had unknowingly bleed a little on one time I had worn one of her bikinis (just enough stain the red lace bikini panties one time b4 4 she outed me and I hadn’t noticed it) thus when she was going wear it she noticed the little brown stain spot on the crotch area solid fabric.

I’ve since she 1st outed me have always  WORN “ALWAYS” WINGED MAXI PADS. t

With a bit of tummy when wearing skirt/dress and tights I look fine, no give away ‘bulge’.

If going out in trousers/jeans I do a tuck, with panties and over that the top part of a pair of opaque tights (a smaller size – Medium, rather than large).

Anonymous

So size probably does matter in this case. For the record I will say that I have never had a size complaint* from any of the wonderful, satified lovers I have had over the years. But then again sex is about more than vaginas…..

So as to the matter of tucking all three. My gonads never have a problem finding a way back to their childhood homes. I wondered whether my vasectomy makes this easier. Now wrt stashing the “twig”…In the flacid state I am rather small* and it is very easy to invert my penis in its skin and tuck it inside as well. For a while used one of those small fuzzy ponytail scrunchies slightly tight near the base to keep him hid. It left a little…nub(?) You make it a little tight, and it hurts a little to squish him through but it really worked and was not uncomfortable.  He eventually learned his place in this secenario and now no scrunchie is needed. A tight, high hips  swimsuit thong with a leak pad goes over the base holds everything in check.  In the mirror I look like a girl enough to wear a swimsuit. I add a slim camel toe for the one piece thong style swimsuit. (Very mind blowing the first time!) And Yes! I have been swimming enfemme! That is an incredible first time experience.

Anonymous

Times when the tuck sucks!

I love the look and feel of full skirts dresses with lots of fabric flowing over my derrier. I wear a nice frilly slip first. I often wear a small crynolin over that. In those cases why tuck?  It’s a crazy dare but go for the air of bare. It’s super sexy with a bit of  “playing hooky” vibe.  To keep my penis from popping out I wear either a silky codpiece style male thong I bought at an adult shop (he roams a bit, but not much) or the thingie male ballet dancers wear. But honestly wearing the thong and feeling the lightness of the skirt/slip/crynolin combo flowing in the breeze with your walk. Just the feeling going down stair or…..the escalator…whew!

At my age, bulges are rare! 😂 so, no need to hide anything.

Unfortunately that’s not much of a problem for me! Lol, Sandy.

I use an Always pad( usually without wings) to smooth out my private area. I think it works good for me and it’s not uncomfortable at all.

Anonymous

I am taking Flexeril, Ibuprofen, Morphine and other medicines and all together they cause my penis to never get excited and thus not get hard. So I never have a problem concealing something that does not need hiding, occasionally it will get larger when I have to pee but there is no problem there. At one time I wanted to be able to get hard and my doc prescribed something else which enabled me to have a hard on but even that quit working.

Sweet girl, I hope you find the right balance of what makes you love who you are..medication will help but I’ve found it only gets in the way of where you want to be..true to yourself regardless of how others see you. Much love ❤️ 💖

I’m still early days and experimental. I’ve tried various things along with tucking. The most effective was a tight size 8 bikini bottom on sale at Target. Once in place, it wasn’t going anywhere and it was built tough, super-elastic and lasting, much more so than the purpose-built gaffs. The technique was to get the bikini bottom up past knees. Reach from behind taking hold of  foreskin and scrotum and drew back as far as they would comfortably stretch. Squeezed thighs together to hold everything in place. Hiked bikini high up in the rear so that it rode low across the hip bones in the front, and the front panel was essentially cupping everything in place, out of sight between the legs. This size and technique worked fine for me for about two hours. By then, I really needed to open up and let everything breathe. But if you’re trying to create a flat front for a realistically feminine look, this could work for an average sized package and 40-inch waist.

My first attempt, however, was an improvised gaff made from things around the house. Cut the elastic from a used pantyhose top. Cut the top three or four inches from the top of a worn out gym sock. Thread the pantyhose top through the gym sock top so that it forms a loop on each side. Step through one loop with your right foot and the other with your left. pull the pantyhose elastic up. You’re done. This works OK just like the bikini bottom. Though not quite as comfortably or securely as the biking bottom. But if you’ve got a sock and a pair of pantyhose you don’t need––and you’re just experimenting––it’s free!

Tried both these techniques combined with tucking the gonads back from where they originally dropped. (Though never have tried to also invert the penis in there as some have suggested.) This is a little awkward to manage, easier in bed but with a little practice doable at the toilet, assuming again you’re a good fit for your size.

I’ve also tried ordering a couple of gaffs designed for the purpose, but they were thongs, which had even less holding room than the front panel of the bikini. Or maybe, the band was simply too stretchy and hiking them up in the back didn’t do much to secure it. Perhaps if I’d gone one or two sizes down?  Don’t know.

Why tuck at all? I’m not really out trying to pass. But when dressing, I’d like to look as much as possible the part, not to “fool” anyone, but also not to call attention to myself. Mostly though, when I do crossdress, mostly in private, I want to experience the role as much as possible.  A combination of tucking and a bikini gets everything looking and feeling right.

Berta
      Lady

I selected “Other”.

Prostate removal 20 years ago, Jan., 2000, eliminated any possibility of my ever again having to deal with a “pointer” revealing itself through my silky satin skirts. Since I have a “micro” penis it rarely was ever a problem before that surgery. I’m sure there would’ve been some situations if I was a full-time cross dresser and went out in public.

12/29/2019  2:58 AM EST

A welcomed side effect of being an obg lover is that it works a treat at stopping the appearance of an unwanted bulge whilst I’m dressed in a dress or skirt. If I’m wearing leggings or jeans etc, then I just tuck things away which works for me.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

If I have the time, I always tuck. Nothing like the feeling of having everything snug into place! If I can’t do that, then I use a gaff.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was 18 and began dressing fully fem, I bought this awesome, tight, sexy and very short dress. I couldn’t wait to wear it to a party. What I hadn’t paid any attention to was my lady boy bump. Others noticed it and it became a very interesting evening. After that when I wanted an interesting evening, I would wear that dress or something similar to it.

Now I watch out for that bump. I will wear panties with my pantyhose and just wear looser dresses and skirts.

Anonymous

Hi sisters;

To hide ‘that male bulge’ I usually fold it four times, iron set to ‘screaming hot’, grit my teeth, spit, and a shot-of-steam. It used to work for my business shirts but I now walk walk with a permanent lump. Some claim that there is a distinct odour of pork in the air when I’m around but as the old saying goes, ‘no pain, no gain’.

Girlie titters great fully accepted, I put a lot into my jokes, to have my audience looking at each other with blank stares and scratching their heads disappoints me no end.

xNext question please.

Lots of love to all my delectable sisters;

Nicole

XXXXX

I really didn’t know to try and hide the bulge when I started dressing at 5 and it really wasn’t a problem until I was about 10 or 11, then I started trying all sorts of things, even tape, ouch.  I finally found a way to tuck her back and found that the danglies could disappear into my body.

I have now tucked for so long that she almost always lays naturally in that position just waiting for me to pull my panties up to hold her.  Even the danglies tend to stay put when I push them up where they belong.

PaulaF

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

When dressing fully en-femme I use the traditional tuck & gaff to hold everything in place. This lasts well for a few hours then needs redoing. If the venue doesn’t lend itself to this, I will tape everything in place before putting on the gaff. However, this requires a quick wax to be effective.

For day to day casual wear e.g. under girly jeans or short shorts I find that pushing the jatz in to the body then folding the sack into the cavity created by inverting the penis can all be held in place by a good pair of pants plus the our wear. Plus it’s significantly easier & quicker than the other method.

Anonymous

I love this string of posts!! Like several others I’m on the small side…and happy to be “that way”…the “twig” is small enough to “turtle” into the foreskin and I can get the rest back up into the inguinal canal where they seem more comfy… I’ve found bikini swim bottoms work best at holding everything in place…although it does give a VPL when I’m in my yoga pants…thanks for posting this😊!!

Anonymous

I hide it by wearing flared skirts/dresses. I like tob e able to feel the skirt brushing against my panties.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Tho I have already responded to this topic, I have thought about another (financially), not so good aspect of same.

Circa the early 90’s there was a chain of shops in the UK specializing in makeovers for CD’s and all manner of other “necessities” such as clothes, wigs, jewellery etc. The one store I frequented in my work travels was just down the road from one of London’s main railway stations.

No doubt folks on this site from the UK and of a “similar good vintage” as myself can guess who I am referring to……

ANNNYYYWAAAYYYYY

I paid heaps of (devalued )Aussie $$$$ for this “gaff”. Only to realise sometime later it was merely a “Cricket box protecter” with a bit of lacy material sewn on the front!!!.

For our North American friends, this equates to protection if a baseball should happen to hit you in the “family jewels”.

Except in cricket, a good fast bowler is topping the 70mph mark over 22 yards…….

Ultimately I had some satisfaction. I used to wrire articles for their magazine and did a couple of “good deals” swapping my articles for some Caty “bibs and bobs”. No big deal for me, I would have written the articles anyway and its far too long ago to remember what they were.

Happy dressing

Caty

I choose other because all the other choices don’t work for me. I tried tucking but it was uncomfortable after a short time. Wearing loose fitting skirts and dresses so the bulge didn’t show was the answer but I wanted to wear shorts and jeans and couldn’t because of the telltale bulge. One day I was online and saw a advertisement for a prosthetic vagina. I read all the Testimonials about the different types and styles then decided to order one. After trying it on it hides my male parts completely and I can wear whatever I want to without any bulge showing. The only downside to it is it shows a camel toe when wearing tight fitting shorts or jeans. Panties help hide it but its still there only not quite as obvious as it is without panties and I have to use baby powder to keep from chaffing if I’m going to be wearing it for extended periods of time I love the look of seeing a vagina where my penis is supposed to be. I couldn’t be happier with the results of wearing a prosthetic vagina I know that this would help lots of gurls with a bulge problem

A crossdresser for life

Janine

Rami Love
      Lady

Normally, just loose fitting clothing over a extra small heavier weight thong swimsuit. Blouses fall just below my crotch. With a tight fitting body hugging dress, I use a 3” wide heavy duty exercise band slid up my legs to just below my buns.The exercise band also strengthens the muscles in my thighs and hips, improves my sway when I walk and forces my knees together when seated.

I do all of those, and sometimes none.

If I’m doing certain burlesque stuff in an otherwise entirely female class I will gaff and tuck as best I can. I don’t think any of them really give a shit if they see a bulge in my cute knickers, but *I* feel uncomfortable about it, and take appropriate measures.

If I’m wearing close-fitting clothing then I will use underwear that enables me to tuck and keep it there. Tights help with this too.

But generally I wear loose or flared skirts, and frankly Mr Todger doesn’t show, so I just wear ordinary panties and a pile of confidence. Life’s more comfortable that way.

In this particular question I think I’m the only one: I don’t go out dressed, because sadly I can’t. But I wear panties and bra in a daily basis and several times pantyhose under my male clothes (suit and tie in workdays and t shirt and female jeans, of course, in the weekend) and I every day i tuck myself, I push the rounded things into their pelvic cave and then i push back the penis between my legs, pull up my pantie and that’s it. I love to see my flat crotch even with my male clothes.
      If I can’t go out fully in femme I will try to use the most I can.
      Thanks for the really good question.

Anonymous

Tight underwear generally does for me. I’m not big so not a lot to control really, and medication has put paid to any growing problem. I tend to wear slacks, which don’t cause a problem, or A-line skirts these days. Even when I was younger I wasn’t a wearer of tight or fitted clothes.

Be happy my friends.

Anonymous

I buy ladies “spandex” strings in two sizes smaller than what I would normally wear which is cheaper than gaffs and in my opinion do a better job! + I also wear womens thin underwear pads which I stick on the string which gives a very satisfactory “flat” aspect of the “private part” when the string is pulled up in the back.

For those of us who can’t afford a gaff, I would like to recommend a site called Point of Pride. They have supplied me with my first one, totally free of charge. There is a process to go through and depending on where you live, it can take a while to receive it. The quality is great as it comes from Origami Customs. Now I know that all this sounds like an ad, but it’s not. I thought that I’d share my experiences.

Anonymous

Thanks for the tip Helene.  I’ve just ordered some!

Anonymous

This is a great topic as as I know there are a lot of women who have wondered what is best. I personally have both tucked and worn a gaff. I personally think tucking provides the better flattering appearance however the gaff I have worn purchased from EnFemme provides an almost equal appearance. Thank for the topic and all the responses.
      Love Jennifer

Anonymous

I am blessed with micro size so right panties will leave at most a tiny nub. I do enjoy wearing those styles to sleep in because my wife and I both call them lock down panties and the little thing doesn’t move! I also dont wake up without any type of erection which I despise!

If I am up in and about or lounging in house with wife my style panties may give a little more play or larger nub in front so I may slip a pad in or back to a smaller nub. No desire to even think I have a male thing no matter how tiny..prefer my wife and I have same sexual parts whether they are really or not

Anonymous

An issue to note: Whatever the size and amount of “junk” you send back home it is the bladder that ends up compromised. I can tuck in all three, including the tree. Add on whatever shapewear compression is involved and you end up in better shape if you measure your fluid intake pre dressing. Coffee and tea and thing that make you pee as well.

And of course, as I’ve said here before…know where your potties are before you have to wee.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Harietta,

Totally agree with you re fluid intake when dressed, tho in my case it’s when I’ve had the (rare) chance to  go public.

OK many of us have been in and out of “the ladies” when en femme, but “prevention is better than cure”.

So when out I just have a water bottle in the car and take small sips to get me through my “time out”. If that fails… well find an isolated place and……

Tho as a back up I always have  a “suitable container” in the car

When in private….well eat and drink what you like. And in doing that you get get more practice at “tucking”

Caty

Depends on the occasion. As an entertainer concealment is sometimes necessary depending on the gig/venue.  A tubed gaff is necessary or even a hiding gaff thong panty (https://crossdressavenue.com/product/pantie-hiding-gaff/) contingent on lighting and/or distance from the audience. I have used the taping method and have been known to wear a second micro beneath for a little precaution…

Molly
        Duchess

Looks like something’s going on with the site… As being the self-proclaimed “biggest store for crossdressers”, they have only two products for sale in their entire site (as of today, July 7th).   Seems like they may be shutting down. 🙁

I recently bought a special g-string.  It is designed to keep the upper part of the male anatomy held tightly.  But vertically down the center seam is an extra piece of elastic which splits you down below and makes you appear to have a female shape.

This isn’t a latex prosthesis, just a well designed g-string that makes you look like a woman, for wearing things like tight pants or bathing suits.

I’ve tried tucking with a gaff.  On some websites they suggest using some tape to tape the post back.  I tried that and it hurt, especially when you pull the tape off (I have medical tape so it doesn’t stick as bad but it still hurts when pulling it off).  Plus, I found it hard to tape it back and once done, the first pee will undo everything.

I bought a gaff, and it worked well.  Again, with the first pee it becomes undone, and with all the clothing/padding, it becomes a struggle to retuck.

I also had to stop tucking as I had surgery down there, and tucking risked squishing in the tubes down there.

So what I do now is wear a control panty, 2 tights, and shapewear.  I also angle the post to the side (vs straight up), so it isn’t as obviously.  It is easier to reposition after going to the bathroom as well.

I ise a pair of butt shaping panties and I also tuck. I might try using pads to further smooth it out 😁

Well, nothing still works for me. Everything that I try winds up hurting too much. Not sure what to do at this point anymore. I so want to wear a swimsuit my lover bought me but there is no way I can pull it off 😞. Suggestions anyone?

Isabelle, I just bought the Sassy Lips G-string from koalaswim in their transformation area.  This can be worn under a swimsuit and will make you look like a girl.  It takes a bit of getting used to, but the design works well.

There are also what i call fake vaginas out there.  Just as the ladys can strap on a cock when they want, there are companys making the vagina equivalent for the men to strap on and have a vagina when and where they please, and making them so that they are functional, you pee just like a women sitting.

Hi Brenda

I am in the minority who use a gaffe.

The moulded ones are best, and look pretty good with tight jeans, skirts, dresses and shorts.

I have used one ever since I did a karaoke song, and a cross dresser I was with shouted “I can see your cock!” when I finished 😊

I was wearing a tight dress, and will never make that mistake again – pay attention to detail, as someone will notice if you don’t!

Fortunately I had enough presence of Mind to come back with “I’m not a real woman, you know!”

Love Laura

Love Laura

I really enjoy being tucked. I even tuck for sleep.

Down below I am on the small size so easy to hid my  ‘little man’ ,I tuck him away ,wear a tight pair of panties inc a pad or liner  which gives me a lovely smooth front and then finish with a another pair of lace or similar panties ,then my pantyhose or maybe suspender belt and stockings ,whichever way I dress everything is tucked away nicely .     Michelle  xx

Jasmine
      Lady

I have tucked on a few occasions but honestly the way  in built I can pretty much be smooth and since I prefer thicker titer panties and thick tites. Which got me I almost always have form briefs and thick tites so even if I do get an erection you wouldn’t be able to tell it. And I have had that happen while I was wearing my skin tight jeans a really tight mini skirt tight dress and I’m not small but I ain’t going to say that I’m humongous and it was fully erect and nobody could tell and I didn’t have a gaf or anything.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jasmine.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I am not very big down there, so tucking works well for me.

Hugs, Liara

Hi girls, in my case my preferred method is tucking, although I have also tried and in fact I have gaffs, but I think tucking is more effective, at least for me, in fact sometimes I have come to use them together, tucking first and right on top the gaff and the truth that I also liked the result,
      greetings to all

Viewing 71 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?