- April 27, 2021 at 2:18 pm #484770Lorie PeaceParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2017Topics: 67Replies: 210Has thanked: 728 timesBeen thanked: 1295 times
Reading the topic “Under Dressing Snafus,” the topic of “escapees” from the panties came up. I thought I’d share a technique that helps me keep everything in place, even though panties – especially thongs – have such small gussets and I was blessed at birth.
I don’t know if I can adequately describe this, but here goes. I pull the panties on as if they were going to fit fine. Then I run my fingers under and inside the “V” edges/elastic, then stretching them down and into the “crease” between equipment and leg, spreading the legs to make room for my hands. This pulls the front fabric down over the equipment a little bit. Then keeping the fingers under the elastic, I stretch and slide the elastic up and into the crease, continuing up through the hips, letting the fingers lift up the waste band that stretches and rests higher than when the panties just rest on the hips/belly. My hands keep lifting the waste band sliding from the front, across the hips, and all the way around back. Lifting the back waste elastic helps to hold the elastic up into the crease from the back. Warning: wedgies are usually a by-product.
What this does is essentially pull the gusset underneath and use more of the front fabric to hold the bits and pieces. Does that make any sense?
With this technique, I’ve been able to wear every pair of panties I’ve bought (online), including thongs, without “escapees,” for hours at a time. Well it would be hours at a time if that was the interval between bathroom visits, lol.
Speaking of bathroom visits, this technique requires me to pull my pants down even if I don’t sit, in order to spread my legs and recapture everything. So it means I’m better off going into a sit-down stall for privacy.
The bad part is that it tends to lift and do the opposite of tucking, leaving a bit of a (albeit smooth) mound. Not what I’d do if I was wearing a latex skirt sans tunic. Tucking is what I do in my Rubies or other bikini bottoms. Totally different technique.
But I’d use this technique for a draping skirt that doesn’t cling. Warning: walking around the house shows much less than a windy day that presses the cloth into a clear outline.
I’d love to hear if this works for you.
- May 2, 2021 at 2:41 am #486615
- May 1, 2021 at 7:21 pm #486532LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 194Has thanked: 1601 timesBeen thanked: 874 times
- May 1, 2021 at 6:30 pm #486505Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
I used to tuck 24/7 no mater what I was wearing and enjoyed it but lately I’ve been getting lazy. I now only tuck if the outfit requires it and with warmer weather and loose skirts and dresses that is few and far between. I do still enjoy creating a proper camel toe with a pair of thongs when the opportunity arises. The funny part is sometimes one or both of the boys will escape the thong (I only wear thongs now) so I assume they want to become a camel toe and who am I to deny them their fun.
- April 28, 2021 at 12:48 pm #485109Paula HessLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 66Has thanked: 415 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
I purchased some sling shot Gaffs from a website and they fit good. I’m not blessed but it grows when needed lol…anyways I tuck my tool down and force my testis up into the canal and it stays like that all day.
Still get erections from time to time and it’s very uncomfortable but I just task my mind with something else and the erection goes away.
- April 30, 2021 at 2:16 am #485746stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3309 timesBeen thanked: 9660 times
- April 29, 2021 at 12:21 pm #485519Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 175Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 871 times
- April 28, 2021 at 11:49 am #485100Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3309 timesBeen thanked: 9660 times
Sounds as if you have to go into some kind of sumo wrestler stance before inserting the fingers and commencing the haul.
If your fingers slip when hauling them ever higher, stretching the elasticity, are you in danger of “ringing the bells 🔔🔔”, and smacking your own bottom?
Also I can’t quite figure out why you can’t tuck and haul together.
Why not try a size or two too small mankini… your shoulders can take the weight and everything will stay firmly in place. No panties slippage possible.
- April 29, 2021 at 12:26 pm #485522
- April 29, 2021 at 10:00 am #485456Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 66Replies: 1390Has thanked: 4938 timesBeen thanked: 7630 times
Well Steph….I stood with my legs apart like a sumo wrestler…..
Reached up under my skirt, grabbed my knicker elastic….but before I could get it into the crease and yank it…..Tesco security asked me to leave the store…..how embarrassing!!!!!
red faced grace xxx
- April 30, 2021 at 2:25 am #485749Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3309 timesBeen thanked: 9660 times
You are going to have to find another store! I was in Tesco’s just now and they have put security camera pictures up ……. Luckily not concentrating on your face , but on your…. wait a minute!
That’s the reason for your change of hair colour!
- April 30, 2021 at 8:06 am #485840
- April 29, 2021 at 11:06 am #485484Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 1410Has thanked: 8637 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
- April 28, 2021 at 6:18 am #485003Charlotte LapinLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 24 times
I’ve had great luck with panties from the Etsy vendor, LeoLines. Their panties have a non-stretch front panel on the interior, which flattens the area very nicely. Pricey, but nicey.
- April 28, 2021 at 5:56 am #484998Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 319Has thanked: 791 timesBeen thanked: 998 times
Over the years the combination of hormones and sometimes a chasity cage has turned a bulge into nothing to see! Its been that long i sometimes forget that my genitals are outdoor ones as cant see anything down there 😔 the shrivel factor is amazingly after wearing a chasity cage using smaller and smaller ones x hugs
- April 28, 2021 at 2:03 am #484949Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 937Has thanked: 1334 timesBeen thanked: 3206 times
I’m obliged to tuck! The useless appendage I have is far to enlarged to be a clitoris but far too flaccid to be of any use whatsoever!
The only problem is when I want to ride my bike! I have changed seats on my bikes to reflect this change but even then I have had to make serious changes to my riding style.
The mountain bike is way too heavy on the seat… one tends to have more weight on the seat… the last time I rode, I was forced to release my tuck because of the pain factor. Today I rode my road bike but even then I tend to ride ‘on the rivet’ and that produces its own discomforts. I have just installed a new saddle with a slot for the bits but I need to ride tomorrow to test the configuration…
Besides that, I tuck every moment of the day and even during sleeping hours now as I have become very much used to that! Ohh, I clean every evening but immediately into the tuck. Oh, how I want to be rid of this nuisance!
- May 1, 2021 at 7:04 pm #486522LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 194Has thanked: 1601 timesBeen thanked: 874 times
I used to ride road bikes long distances and know the “joy” of riding the rivet. I never tried one of the split saddles they remind me to much of the old Military saddle which were lovingly call “nut busters” by the troopers. Not an inducement to try one. But it may work for you. I just had to remember to shift my position on the saddle when it began to be uncomfortable not that any position was comfortable at about 70 or 80 miles.
But now I have an inner ear problem that effects my balance so riding isn’t fun or safe anymore.
PS please have a good ride in my memory
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 1, 2021 at 9:20 pm #486572Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 937Has thanked: 1334 timesBeen thanked: 3206 times
I’m glad to meet another roadie! I’ve been riding and competing for 50 years so it’s awfully difficult to stop!
The great Eddy Merxx said to “ride every day… it doesn’t matter how long or how hard but ride!”
So tomorrow I shall dedicate my ride to you. It’s going to be a session in the hills around my home city… a slow enough ride but with brilliant wiews…
Keep on the rivet! Polly
- April 28, 2021 at 1:52 pm #485128Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 1410Has thanked: 8637 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
- April 28, 2021 at 2:39 pm #485141
- April 28, 2021 at 11:30 am #485098Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3309 timesBeen thanked: 9660 times
Polly …. stop it ! ha ha!
As I read your first lines an image …. unbidden… flashed through my mind… an image of a “wrinkled deflated Elephants trunk.” I am so sorry.
A saddle with a slot for the bits? I’m having trouble picturing this. I am going to assume they are not hanging free in the wind beneath the saddle, but just nestled into a scooped out depression.
Have you thought about an armoured codpiece? – no need to tuck … you can just let it stand forth.
Steph 🐘🐓… sorry …
- April 28, 2021 at 10:29 am #485088Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 66Replies: 1390Has thanked: 4938 timesBeen thanked: 7630 times
- April 27, 2021 at 11:35 pm #484927GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1216Has thanked: 10306 timesBeen thanked: 5002 times
- May 2, 2021 at 3:08 am #486618Wilma GroblerLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I’m also in the very lucky department regarding size there is not much to hide away it’s a blessing just wish a had smaller feet that would be a bigger blessing for me 😊
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 27, 2021 at 11:40 pm #484930Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 319Has thanked: 791 timesBeen thanked: 998 times
No tucking required as over the years various hormones have put paid to the thing that once dangled between my legs. So no need to tuck or use any gaffs or trickery as almost have the ‘camels toe” shaped part. Hugs x
- April 27, 2021 at 11:55 pm #484937GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1216Has thanked: 10306 timesBeen thanked: 5002 times
- April 28, 2021 at 1:29 pm #485119
- April 28, 2021 at 6:44 pm #485223Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 319Has thanked: 791 timesBeen thanked: 998 times
I toyed with the idea of buying one but have nothing to hide so fortunately dont think i need to as no bulge and almost have that ‘camel toe’ look? So it leaves me free to buy something to make my figure more appealing as thats the main thing with me, i strive for that hourglass figure and with exercise and a tight corset ill get there sooner than i think as i tend to over do things or so friends tell me. Hugs 🤗
- May 1, 2021 at 7:15 pm #486528LadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 194Has thanked: 1601 timesBeen thanked: 874 times
All things worth doing are worth over doing!
I think Oscar Wilde said that first but I’ll take credit for it.
- April 28, 2021 at 7:02 pm #485237
- April 28, 2021 at 12:38 am #484941
- April 28, 2021 at 12:36 am #484940
- April 27, 2021 at 10:25 pm #484921Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 185Has thanked: 341 timesBeen thanked: 967 times
- April 28, 2021 at 10:33 am #485089Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 66Replies: 1390Has thanked: 4938 timesBeen thanked: 7630 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.