Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Reading the topic “Under Dressing Snafus,” the topic of “escapees” from the panties came up. I thought I’d share a technique that helps me keep everything in place, even though panties – especially thongs – have such small gussets and I was blessed at birth.

I don’t know if I can adequately describe this, but here goes. I pull the panties on as if they were going to fit fine. Then I run my fingers under and inside the “V” edges/elastic, then stretching them down and into the “crease” between equipment and leg, spreading the legs to make room for my hands. This pulls the front fabric down over the equipment a little bit. Then keeping the fingers under the elastic, I stretch and slide the elastic up and into the crease, continuing up through the hips, letting the fingers lift up the waste band that stretches and rests higher than when the panties just rest on the hips/belly. My hands keep lifting the waste band sliding from the front, across the hips, and all the way around back. Lifting the back waste elastic helps to hold the elastic up into the crease from the back. Warning: wedgies are usually a by-product.

What this does is essentially pull the gusset underneath and use more of the front fabric to hold the bits and pieces. Does that make any sense?

With this technique, I’ve been able to wear every pair of panties I’ve bought (online), including thongs, without “escapees,” for hours at a time. Well it would be hours at a time if that was the interval between bathroom visits, lol.

Speaking of bathroom visits, this technique requires me to pull my pants down even if I don’t sit, in order to spread my legs and recapture everything. So it means I’m better off going into a sit-down stall for privacy.

The bad part is that it tends to lift and do the opposite of tucking, leaving a bit of a (albeit smooth) mound. Not what I’d do if I was wearing a latex skirt sans tunic. Tucking is what I do in my Rubies or other bikini bottoms. Totally different technique.

But I’d use this technique for a draping skirt that doesn’t cling. Warning: walking around the house shows much less than a windy day that presses the cloth into a clear outline.

I’d love to hear if this works for you.

Hugs, Lawren

Peta Mari
      Lady

I have tried tucking. Don’t like it. I wear Aline dresses, or skirts, or a long top that hangs over my crotch area.

Or, just wear skinny jeans when drab.

Anonymous

Mary Jane, I totally agree …I like loose and flouncy…. grace xx

Anonymous

“swing high, swing low, sweet chairot of mine, coming is the breeze to please.”

Mary Jane, for the most part, I’m with you. But even loose skirts get blown against my front by a mild breeze and leaves a definite outline.

ohh, Lorie…

I’m obliged to tuck! The useless appendage I have is far to enlarged to be a clitoris but far too flaccid to be of any use whatsoever!
      The only problem is when I want to ride my bike! I have changed seats on my bikes to reflect this change but even then I have had to make serious changes to my riding style.
      The mountain bike is way too heavy on the seat… one tends to have more weight on the seat… the last time I rode, I was forced to release my tuck because of the pain factor. Today I rode my road bike but even then I tend to ride ‘on the rivet’ and that produces its own discomforts. I have just installed a new saddle with a slot for the bits but I need to ride tomorrow to test the configuration…

Besides that, I tuck every moment of the day and even during sleeping hours now as I have become very much used to that! Ohh, I clean every evening but immediately into the tuck. Oh, how I want to be rid of this nuisance!

Polly

Anonymous

Oh Polly….you are so funny, I’m sorry for laughing at your misfortune….but that was hilarious…” riding on the rivet”…please, no more!!!!

Anonymous

Nuts off problem solved, I wonder is wearing those latex realistic vaginas and a flat top saddle would make any difference?

Anonymous

actually awhile back did try one of those fake silicone slip on had a sheath inside for all. Even could use it to do business. way to hot.

Leslie
        Lady

I used to ride road bikes long distances and know the “joy” of riding the rivet. I never tried one of the split saddles they remind me to much of the old Military saddle which were lovingly call “nut busters” by the troopers. Not an inducement to try one. But it may work for you. I just had to remember to shift my position on the saddle when it began to be uncomfortable not that any position was comfortable at about 70 or 80 miles.
        But now I have an inner ear problem that effects my balance so riding isn’t  fun or safe anymore.

Hugs

Leslie

PS please have a good ride in my memory

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Leslie.

Hi Leslie…

I’m glad to meet another roadie! I’ve been riding and competing for 50 years so it’s awfully difficult to stop!
          The great Eddy Merxx said to “ride every day… it doesn’t matter how long or how hard but ride!”
          So tomorrow I shall dedicate my ride to you. It’s going to be a session in the hills around my home city… a slow enough ride but with brilliant wiews…

Keep on the rivet! Polly

Anonymous

Over the years the combination of hormones and sometimes a chasity cage has turned a bulge into nothing to see! Its been that long i sometimes forget that my genitals are outdoor ones as cant see anything down there 😔 the shrivel factor is amazingly after wearing a chasity cage using smaller and smaller ones x hugs

Paula
        Lady

See to me that is sexy. Don’t know why by it just is.

Thanks for sharing

I’ve had great luck with panties from the Etsy vendor, LeoLines.  Their panties have a non-stretch front panel on the interior, which flattens the area very nicely.  Pricey, but nicey.

Paula
      Lady

I purchased some sling shot Gaffs from a website and they fit good. I’m not blessed but it grows when needed lol…anyways I tuck my tool down and force my testis up into the canal and it stays like that all day.

Still get erections from time to time and it’s very uncomfortable but I just task my mind with something else and the erection goes away.

Trisha
        Duchess

I am lucky as a CD as my package is pretty small. And quite honestly I tuck most of the time. I am always in panties whether at work or other and haven’t had any issues.   I love 💘 that smooth front.

💋

Trisha.

I used to tuck 24/7 no mater what I was wearing and enjoyed it but lately I’ve been getting lazy. I now only tuck if the outfit requires it and with warmer weather and loose skirts and dresses that is few and far between. I do still enjoy creating a proper camel toe with a pair of thongs when the opportunity arises. The funny part is sometimes one or both of the boys will escape the thong (I only wear thongs now) so I assume they want to become a camel toe and who am I to deny them their fun.

👙👚❤

Beth

Leslie
      Lady

Between being old age and other issues I have very little left to tuck. But I still like to do it. It helps to hide the last vestiges of what one was, and I don’t really miss it much anymore.

Leslie

Wendy Me
      Lady

I don’t care for tight skirts and dresses, I like the flare look below the waistline with a smoothing panty nothing shows

Anonymous

No tucking required as over the years various hormones have put paid to the thing that once dangled between my legs. So no need to tuck or use any gaffs or trickery as almost have the ‘camels toe” shaped part. Hugs x

I’m also in the very lucky department regarding size there is not much to hide away it’s a blessing just wish a had smaller feet that would be a bigger blessing for me 😊

Anonymous

I use the word camel toe though it should be plural as not quite perfected it you know gen hugs 🤗

Anonymous

Hugs 🤗 thanks Gen x

Anonymous

Seen some gaffs that gives that look some of them cheap others can go up in price.

Peta Mari
      Lady

That is golden..

Anonymous

I toyed with the idea of buying one but have nothing to hide so fortunately dont think i need to as no bulge and almost have that ‘camel toe’ look? So it leaves me free to buy something to make my figure more appealing as thats the main thing with me, i strive for that hourglass figure and with exercise and a tight corset ill get there sooner than i think as i tend to over do things or so friends tell me. Hugs 🤗

Anonymous

with my treatment one day will be that way but with the real deal hehe

Leslie
      Lady

All things worth doing are worth over doing!
      I think Oscar Wilde said that first but I’ll take credit for it.

Anonymous

Well Steph….I stood with my legs apart like a sumo wrestler…..

Reached up under my skirt, grabbed my knicker elastic….but before I could get it into the crease and yank it…..Tesco security asked me to leave the store…..how embarrassing!!!!!

red faced grace xxx

Trisha
      Duchess

Steph you are one of my favorite people.

Anonymous

I am so sorry Grace, I was only doing my job, I didn’t recognise you, I thought you were stuffing stolen peanut Snickers in to your underwear.

Anonymous

Yes…okay…it’s all true ….😂😂😂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?