• This topic has 25 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Cece X.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DeeDee
      Duchess

I prefer tucking.  I was wondering what you ladies prefer.

1.  Tucking

2.  Taping

3.  Neither

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by DeeDee.

I tape an tuck both , cannot tell anything is there

Either tuck or neither. Try to stay away from taping – too restrictive.

Anonymous

DeeDee,

I only tuck because I don’t go out and the tucking holds me in place enough to check my dress or skirt. Good enough for me!

Renea ❤️

Enjoy the tucked feeling and smooth look, so lady like!

Marian

Tucking works for me, I don’t have much in the way of male parts to hide so everything tucks up quite nicely 🙂  I’m a full time girl and it’s always smooth and flat with tight pants or a skirt, it looks so good that some of my lady co workers thought that I’d had bottom surgery…  🙂

Hugs ladies,

Lauren M

I just tuck.  I’m a little scared to use tape down there.

Susan

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

That would require shaving the pubes, right?

Anonymous

Who doesn’t?

Still need to tuck except when riding my bike!

Polly xxx

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

Even when riding a bike, I tuck.

Ouch!
          The pain from sitting on my saddle (extra hard racing saddle) was super intense! Ok, if one’s a masochist but not otherwise!

Painfully Polly

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Ther is a product called ” Unclockable” that is perfect for swim suits and other tight fitting items. Its a one piece tape unit that will make whatever you have disappear. Buy a few extra, as it may take some practice to get it right.

Thanks for the tip Roberta. I went to the website and was sold on the product. I am not really a tape girl but this looks great from the reviews when going to the beach this summer under my swimwear.

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

I’m so glad I helped. What I like most is that it’s really just one piece of tape that does it all. They provide a gauze pad for you to protect your sensitive part from the tape. But it works like they claim. It’s perfect for swimsuits and such.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Dee Dee, I always tuck. The only time I would use tape is if I’m wearing a bathing suit on a public beach. Taping is just a real pain (sometimes literally) 😂

OMG, tucking all the way !!! Using the girls room when taped can have dire consequences if you really gotta go and you’re all taped up ! What helps me with my tucking sometimes are thin feminine napkins, they stick to your panties, or whatever, and create a flat surface. Great for leggings or tight shorts/pants. Some dresses, skirts, skorts that I wear, I do neither, so awesome to be free under a skirt and know one knows it but you !

Oh yes the female napkins are the best and learned it long ago wearing leggings or tights. Best of all as you said Alexis is the feeling under a skirt.

Gail
          Lady

I find Maxi Pad’s work wonderfully for me.

The thought of pulling sticky tape off down there just fills me with dread😖

B x

Anonymous
      Duchess

No tape. Tuck or nothing. I’ve been researching the different ways to tuck. Certian panty styles have made great strides in helping us girls out with the tuck. The only issue, limited on styles.

Anonymous

Tucking, for sure.  I’m pretty much tucked almost all the time in my underdressed panties.  Although I have to constantly adjust.

For special occasions, I may try that Unclockable product.  Thanks for the tip, Roberta.

I have done both, it is only tucking now. Tape leaves a sticky mess and can sometimes be a bit painful.

Anonymous

Victoria’s Secret panties are the best! Tuck that little sucker in there, and that does the trick most of the time. Sometimes, tight jeans or shorts require more, but under a skirt my VS panties work fine. Had never heard about using a panty liner, will try that in my skinny jeans and my tight shorts.

Molly
      Duchess

Hmmm.

Tucking is certainly my go to, but I have taped and will again.

The game changer for me was the unclockable product.   It does work and is useful for the activities where a tuck absolutely can not come undone, or you need to hide it well.

I don’t use them all the time (too expensive), but will use them on special occasions, otherwise I’ve tucked.

Oh, and for a different tuck and style, I’ve also used the koalaswim product.   It makes everything sit differently and sometimes that’s what I need rather than going untucked, but it’s not my preferred style, just something to help when the body objects to being tucked too often or too long.

-Molly

Cece X
      Lady

I cannot bring myself to tuck or tape. I dress alone at home and I accept that I am a man and I have an unfeminine bump. Even if I ever went out dressed, I would not pass and instead would be seen as a man in a dress anyway because I have facial hair. I might choose a dress where the bump is not as noticeable but, for the sake of comfort, I will neither tuck nor tape.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?