Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 23 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nancy.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

We all know that one of the keys to successfully presenting ourselves as a woman is to remove any noticeable male characteristics. In addition to the obvious ones (eliminating body and facial hair, not using a male voice, etc.), having a nice smooth front, especially when wearing a tight dress, skirt or slacks so that there is no noticeable male bulge, is critical to helping complete the feminine image. There are many ways to accomplish that, so I’m curious what method(s) you use or find work the best.

For me, I’ve found that tucking, combined with a pair of control top pantyhose works the best in most situations.

Hi Holly,

Like you, I use a tight pair of panties or a thong and I wear Spanx pantyhose. I don’t possess much in the way of male parts, thus it is quite easy to make them disappear and present a very flat and feminine looking front. As you know, I am living and working as a woman 24/7 now and a nice, tight fitting, pair of black yoga pants has become what I wear with my uniform each day at work. So having a flat front is important as I am quite visible to everyone. Fortunately, I have been blessed with a feminine looking butt and nice hips and thighs, so the pants do show off my form at it’s best! 🙂

hugs,

Lauren M

I’ve found Warners makes great girdle panties for tucking.  With light weight panties 2 pair work well.  Swimsuit bottoms can be very tight and secure.  Tried to taping once and it works great until you have to use the ladies room.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Tucking works well for me.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Have not tried Tape but have the others. A nice silk gaff is good and tight panties work, too. A little leery of tucking. Love, Abby

I tuck and wear tight panties normally.  But am planning on getting a buttock lifting form with realistic vagina with internal catheter so you can tinkle without having to remove them x

Anonymous

Selina, please let us know how that works. I’ve seen them advertised, but don’t know anyone who has actually used them, so don’t know if they work well or not.

Thanks,

Holly

I have a pair of those silicone panties with the tube. They work great, but one may want to buy baby powder in bulk – you will perspire heavily while wearing them (same as chest plates). Also, the briefs will eventually decide to slip one way or the other and let things move around.
          The catheter (or sleeve) does work, but it is tricky to get situated.
          I plan on getting the boxer short style whenever I order another pair.

Anonymous
      Lady

Tuck under a tight pair of womens bikini swim bottoms holds me nicely.

Have seen those silicone gaff panties with the tube for urinating and considered getting a pair so am interested in anyones review who has used them. Would be nice to not have to retuck each time.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Due to a problem with one of my “boys” I cannot tuck, wear a gaff or anything tight. So I make sure my dresses and skirts are pleated or flared and I wear tunic or other long tops with leggings to cover everything up. If a dress is not pleated or flared, I make sure it is a little loose so the extra fabric covers me up better. Also, patterned dresses & skirts cover up better than solid colors.

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

It all depends on the outfit I’m wearing, but I usually tuck and wear tighter fitting panties. Honestly a little fat-pad bump (not bulge) is not uncommon on women, unless they have very little body fat. I’ve been considering purchasing a gaff mostly to see how it would look/work for my body. Natalie.

The gaffs I use are well-made with really good coverage and holds the privy member flat and hidden without any discomfort. I have two red, one wine and a leopard print for my mood at the time. Of course its covered by panties or a padded panty. Havent had any issue with them. Aurora B.

Natalie Dane
          Duchess

Thanks For the gaff insight, Aurora.  I’m assuming I’d be fine with a gaff since I can handle tucking effectively and enjoy wearing thongs.  I’m a little tight on funds now, but I’ll probably give it a go with my next shopping spree.  – Natalie.

Natalie,

My gaffs are sold online by cross-dress.com. Defintely worth it. Most comfortable and effective Ive ever used.

Regards, Aurora B.

I point my stuff down, but there isn’t enough to do a full fledged tuck.  I usually use a lightweight panty girdle over my panties.  If I’m wearing tummy control pantyhose or tights, these can serve the same purpose as the panty girdle.  I have some pantyhose that are a little loose on the waist so I need to put the panty girdle on top to keep the pantyhose from falling down.

When I’m wearing a bathing suit, I have a special g-string gaff with an extra piece of elastic running vertically to keep me looking like I have feminine equipment.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

If I need a nice flat feminine front I tuck and use a gaff to hold everything in place.

💕Lara

I prefer a gaff, I have four of them of different colors depending upon my preference whenever I dress. Find there to be comfortable and effective.

Hugs, Aurora B.

Anonymous
      Lady

For me it depends on the clothing I’m going to wear. If it is a dress that is not tight then I don’t really bother but more form fitting then I wear  tight panties or a gaff. I wear a gaff with jeans or shorts.

Hi girls, I usually use a tucking combination with a gaff, the truth is that I really like the look I achieve with this combination, although when I wear something, be it a very tight dress, skirt, pants or shorts, I like to add a girdle panty adjusted to achieve a totally flat and feminine front,
      greetings to all

Dani
      Lady

Some of us don’t have much. Usually any undergarments will keep it under control. Unless I wore something extremely conforming – which would be good for me anyway. I don’t have the body for it.

I agree with Sandy Honey — it depends upon the outfit and circumstances.

Jasmine
      Lady

When I was young starting now I didn’t even worry about it I really didn’t know any better as I progressed and I guess going into my teens when I started becoming more and more serious about it I started wearing thicker panties brief type panties things like that as opposed to the cotton ones that I wore when I was still just the kid and now that I’ve kind of figured everything out I can pretty much pull it off with only one or two methods I can either tuck it if I want to wear something a little thinner with a tighter dress or skirt or I can get my thicker brief style panties and I can just pull it off either way though I still keep everything down low might not be a complete truck I guess you can say a semi truck and if I’m wearing my skin tight jeans usually they’re enough between that and my panties because with those I typically will wear my brief panties anyways I just love my briefs that I can cover everything up plus I know how to make the twins hide and they’re always going to be a thick spandex or Lycra some kind of nice strong material

As others have found, the outfit dictates the method. I do like tight pencil dresses and jeggings, but so far I have not felt the need to aggressively tuck/tape. I could see the need to do that if you wore a bathing suit, but I have not done that. Given my fashion choices a gaff and/or girdle seems like it is getting the job done – I hope I am right!

Nancy
      Lady

For me, it depends. If I’m going full femme and wishing that I passed, then I do tuck with a gaff. I at least have to try to have a flat front in skirts. But, more often than not, I just kind of partially dress. For example, I might walk through the farmers market in short shorts, a t-shirt, gladiator sandals, and baseball cap. I clearly have some feminine stuff on, but no makeup or wig, or any attempt to make anyone think I’m a woman. In these cases, I don’t tuck or make any attempt to hide the extra parts down below. If they notice a bulge, so what. I’m just me being me, and I like to express my feminine side whether I’m fully dressed or not.

On a related note, I ordered the Dress Tech tucking kit to try out. I picked this over Unclockable because the gauze tube to protect the sensitive part sounded like a good idea. I’ve only tried it once around the house, but that gauze really didn’t fit or stay in place very well anyway. I’m going to try adding some additional gauze of my own next time to see if that helps.
      Regardless, once I stuck it down, wow, most secure tuck I’ve ever experienced. I think I could have done cartwheels (if I were actually physically capable of doing them) and nothing would move at all. It was so secure that it felt like I didn’t even still have the extra hardware down there anymore. It was an intriguing sensation…

So, unfortunately, yeah going to the bathroom didn’t go so well. Once you pull it off, it gets creases where it sticks to itself or absolutely anything that it comes into contact with. I got it re-stuck on me, but it wasn’t as good as the first application.
      I’m thinking I’ll maybe try using these for special occasions, when I really want to look, and feel, good down there. But for everyday, a gaff is probably good enough for me. These would be great for under swimwear. Or, if you wanted to wear your tiniest g string, and have everything stay in place, and be invisible from the front.

Nancy

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?