- Tight panties/panty girdle/pantyhose
- Other method
- I don't worry about it
- May 20, 2022 at 7:32 am #646450Holly MorrisParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 23Replies: 47Has thanked: 610 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
We all know that one of the keys to successfully presenting ourselves as a woman is to remove any noticeable male characteristics. In addition to the obvious ones (eliminating body and facial hair, not using a male voice, etc.), having a nice smooth front, especially when wearing a tight dress, skirt or slacks so that there is no noticeable male bulge, is critical to helping complete the feminine image. There are many ways to accomplish that, so I’m curious what method(s) you use or find work the best.
For me, I’ve found that tucking, combined with a pair of control top pantyhose works the best in most situations.
- May 23, 2022 at 2:00 pm #647424
- May 23, 2022 at 7:14 am #647344Dani RostenkowskiLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
- May 22, 2022 at 7:53 pm #647264Sofía Alejandra Hurtado EspinozaLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 45Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
Hi girls, I usually use a tucking combination with a gaff, the truth is that I really like the look I achieve with this combination, although when I wear something, be it a very tight dress, skirt, pants or shorts, I like to add a girdle panty adjusted to achieve a totally flat and feminine front,
greetings to all
- May 21, 2022 at 4:53 am #646696Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 21Replies: 389Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 2040 times
For me it depends on the clothing I’m going to wear. If it is a dress that is not tight then I don’t really bother but more form fitting then I wear tight panties or a gaff. I wear a gaff with jeans or shorts.
- May 20, 2022 at 7:32 pm #646648Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 483 timesBeen thanked: 437 times
- May 20, 2022 at 2:41 pm #646578Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 856Has thanked: 18994 timesBeen thanked: 3057 times
- May 20, 2022 at 2:28 pm #646575Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 792Has thanked: 642 timesBeen thanked: 3397 times
I point my stuff down, but there isn’t enough to do a full fledged tuck. I usually use a lightweight panty girdle over my panties. If I’m wearing tummy control pantyhose or tights, these can serve the same purpose as the panty girdle. I have some pantyhose that are a little loose on the waist so I need to put the panty girdle on top to keep the pantyhose from falling down.
When I’m wearing a bathing suit, I have a special g-string gaff with an extra piece of elastic running vertically to keep me looking like I have feminine equipment.
- May 20, 2022 at 2:03 pm #646568Natalie DaneDuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 45Has thanked: 405 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
It all depends on the outfit I’m wearing, but I usually tuck and wear tighter fitting panties. Honestly a little fat-pad bump (not bulge) is not uncommon on women, unless they have very little body fat. I’ve been considering purchasing a gaff mostly to see how it would look/work for my body. Natalie.
- May 22, 2022 at 8:33 pm #647268Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 483 timesBeen thanked: 437 times
- May 22, 2022 at 6:53 pm #647248Aurora BorealisDuchessRegistered On: October 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 483 timesBeen thanked: 437 times
The gaffs I use are well-made with really good coverage and holds the privy member flat and hidden without any discomfort. I have two red, one wine and a leopard print for my mood at the time. Of course its covered by panties or a padded panty. Havent had any issue with them. Aurora B.
- May 22, 2022 at 7:25 pm #647250Natalie DaneDuchessRegistered On: May 8, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 45Has thanked: 405 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
Thanks For the gaff insight, Aurora. I’m assuming I’d be fine with a gaff since I can handle tucking effectively and enjoy wearing thongs. I’m a little tight on funds now, but I’ll probably give it a go with my next shopping spree. – Natalie.
- May 20, 2022 at 1:51 pm #646565Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 67Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 210 times
Due to a problem with one of my “boys” I cannot tuck, wear a gaff or anything tight. So I make sure my dresses and skirts are pleated or flared and I wear tunic or other long tops with leggings to cover everything up. If a dress is not pleated or flared, I make sure it is a little loose so the extra fabric covers me up better. Also, patterned dresses & skirts cover up better than solid colors.
- May 20, 2022 at 12:38 pm #646550Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 25Replies: 1298Has thanked: 8119 timesBeen thanked: 6448 times
Tuck under a tight pair of womens bikini swim bottoms holds me nicely.
Have seen those silicone gaff panties with the tube for urinating and considered getting a pair so am interested in anyones review who has used them. Would be nice to not have to retuck each time.
- May 20, 2022 at 11:38 am #646535Selina ScottLadyRegistered On: May 20, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 3Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I tuck and wear tight panties normally. But am planning on getting a buttock lifting form with realistic vagina with internal catheter so you can tinkle without having to remove them x
- May 20, 2022 at 11:48 am #646539Holly MorrisLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 23Replies: 47Has thanked: 610 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
- May 22, 2022 at 6:34 pm #647241Regina DarksideLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
I have a pair of those silicone panties with the tube. They work great, but one may want to buy baby powder in bulk – you will perspire heavily while wearing them (same as chest plates). Also, the briefs will eventually decide to slip one way or the other and let things move around.
The catheter (or sleeve) does work, but it is tricky to get situated.
I plan on getting the boxer short style whenever I order another pair.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 20, 2022 at 10:16 am #646513Abby BlessingsRegistered On: May 6, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
Have not tried Tape but have the others. A nice silk gaff is good and tight panties work, too. A little leery of tucking. Love, Abby
- May 20, 2022 at 8:34 am #646472Liara WolfeDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 1539Has thanked: 2985 timesBeen thanked: 5243 times
- May 20, 2022 at 7:59 am #646458Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 63Replies: 239Has thanked: 5267 timesBeen thanked: 1923 times
I’ve found Warners makes great girdle panties for tucking. With light weight panties 2 pair work well. Swimsuit bottoms can be very tight and secure. Tried to taping once and it works great until you have to use the ladies room.
- May 20, 2022 at 7:54 am #646454Lauren MugnaiaRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 175Has thanked: 1687 timesBeen thanked: 885 times
Like you, I use a tight pair of panties or a thong and I wear Spanx pantyhose. I don’t possess much in the way of male parts, thus it is quite easy to make them disappear and present a very flat and feminine looking front. As you know, I am living and working as a woman 24/7 now and a nice, tight fitting, pair of black yoga pants has become what I wear with my uniform each day at work. So having a flat front is important as I am quite visible to everyone. Fortunately, I have been blessed with a feminine looking butt and nice hips and thighs, so the pants do show off my form at it’s best! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.