Tagged: 

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I have been crossdressing for a few years on and off again but have always had issues with tucking. The only method I think I haven’t used is some kind of glue. I have taped before and worn tighter in the crotch clothing but that isn’t always feesible. It was easier when I was single to try things out but now I am in a wonderful relationship but I don’t really feel comfortable crossdressing around my significant other. They know and have accepted the things I like but there have still been words exchanged over it that makes it better to stay a little bit closeted. Anyway the main point I seem to have an issue I believe is my body. I am a bigger person so I already have a more difficult time with finding clothes that fit well and look good but this seems to impeed my successful tuck. Fuether my size down there and I have a bit extra skin seems to play a role too. The most success I have had was with a one piece swimsuit that pulled my crotch enough to keep things in place but caused quite a bit of discomfort and isn’t that easy to get in and out of for the limited time I ever have. The usual issue is sometime after tucking my extra skin may stay but my actual parts move around, even when I have taped. Ornything that gets one part well tucked fails for the other parts, ie; something thin leaves me with “clackers” and something wide a “wiggler”.

So my primary inquiry is, has anybody will real experience dealt with any of these issues and have a solution they have found?

Anonymous

Don’t try glue surgical or otherwise as it works for a while then you struggle to get the glue off ( ouch ! ).  Tucking your round things in and pulling back the little soldier then putting a gaff on usually works fine lol.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?