Tagged: 

Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What a difference tucking makes to your knickers/panties it’s so great to see and feel them sitting flat against your shaven skin. I have a PA so I have tied everything back out the way. Does everyone else tuck and have you had any problems with doing it.

Anonymous

I really want to tuck, but I just can’t get it.  I’ve looked at many videos with no success.  I would love to be flat down there.

I use duct tape and I’m shaved. The trick is you take one hand and reach around between your legs from the back side. Grab your little guy and pull him back towards your butt. This will cause your testicles to go on either side. With your other hand you gently press one testicle at a time upwards while pressing them into your body. There are little pockets they fit into next to where your penis comes out. I apply the tape after I tuck each one. I have the tape ready before I start. I tape from my waistline to the back of my butt like a g string.

Maybe I’m not doing it the real way, but it sure does make everything go away. It may take a little adjusting to get it comfortable.

Victoria

Anonymous

Hi Hun, Where do you find the Videos? Would luv to try again. Ty Kaira

Anonymous

I love being tucked, for hours at a time. It took a while to get used to it, but I stay that way most of the time.

Anonymous

I too enjoy the sensation of being tucked. Have learned to do it when wearing short shorts or yoga pants and other outfits that demand it

Anonymous

I know that I am new to crossdressing but I particularly enjoy tucking.  The first couple of times were a little awkward, but now I find it quite easy.  Once tucked I find it very comfortable. To be completely hair free down below is essential – I would imagine removing the tape from a hairy crotch would be painful!  So far, I have worn lycra shorts, a swimsuit and tight jeans when tucked and loved the appearance of being completely flat.  I have underdressed a couple of times and gone to the shops tucked.  So far I have probably used more tape than I need to.  I’m trying to use as little as possible with the tape placed as centrally as possible because I want to wear a high cut swimsuit when tucked.

I tried it once….but found myself squashing my jewels when jumping in and out of vehicles and taping just made my groin area rashed and sore. I only wear tight pants (leggings) around house so no need for tucking……dresses or male pants the rest of the time. I spend equal time as male then female, whenever the situations warrent.

Dame Veronica

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

For me its an integral part of” emulating” the female that lies within all of us.I tuck with a gaff and then a one size too small pair of control panties, sometimes reversed for extra coverage.

The above combined with attaching my double sided tape breast forms and then putting on my bra and wig  makes me feel so feminine. Cos as others have said you look down to see a smooth front, (not the bulge that sometimes comes when “all of the above”) is completed

Sadly, “my home situation” prevents me from shaving anywhere other than my chest and backs of hands.

Others have stated it does not work with tight jeans etc. That does not concern me cos I’m of the clique that feels that as males I wear pants all the time, so when I’m Caty it has to be a dress or a skirt.

Happy “tucking”.

Caty

I have been shaving since I was a teenager. I prefer the clean shave even as a man. As this point, all I wear are panties and tucking has been apart of it. No tape or gaf. I am interested in the gaf though. I love the smooth front no matter what I am wearing.

Anonymous

From what I hear tucking can be harmful for for the testicles so one should be careful if one wants to remain fertile. However in several of our cases we hate our male parts anyway. People who dress purely for fun should keep this in mind though.

Safe tucking.

Anonymous

I have been blessed over the last few yrs as my plumbing has atrophied from Spiro and poor circulation to being buried unless I coax it out. That said an injury to the ornaments stops any abdominal tuck as they are like duck eggs and indeed may well grant me an orchiectomy in the next few months. At that point when she is buried I will be flush. And I will fit how I feel much better

Anonymous

Yes. The blockers have done a wonderful job on my already tiny thingy. In fact it has become an inny and show thru panties as only a small mound. I have considered an orchi as well and with it penal removal and relocation of pee pee hole.

Leonara
      Ambassador

An old pair of pantyhose cut off at each legs works for me

Anonymous

Ha!   So many uncomfortable tuckers here.  I believe the key to tucking is learning how to insert the testes into the little pocket up and away.  Take your time and relax while coaxing the boys into the area back up into where they originally fell from before you were a boy.   You can do this anytime to get used to it.  In time you should be able to hold them up comfortably, then push junior back, slip on a snug pair of panties and all is good.  Have fun Tuckers!

Anonymous

I have never done, but I think I’m getting it.

Thanks

Lisa 🙂

Anonymous

Luckily for this purpose, i am not well endowed by any means, so my short little member and boys sit snugly in a nice pair of panties or even a skimpy little thong, just have to slide them a little farther under! Plus depending on what style of panties im wearing, sometimes ill wear two pairs, like if im wearing a sexy little thong, ill some times throw on a pair of boyshort panties or hip hugger style! That way i can still have that feeling of the thong ridong snugly between my cheeks and still have enough panty to help contain the genitals

Anonymous

Hi Alison

I have bought a gaff so don’t tuck much.   That said, the gaff I have probably isn’t the best.   I bought a pair of white lycra leggings yesterday and the gaff just didn’t quite do it.  I didn’t have time to try yesterday, but I’m pretty sure that if I tuck instead I will have a much more feminine outline and the leggings will look really good.

I find tucking a little fiddly, but otherwise I don’t have any problems.

Diane

I tuck on occasion.  But my biggest problem with it is my size. I’m a bit above average, so if I get even a bit excited, she tends to slip out. And I like to wear miniskirts, but don’t want the load in the shorts look either.  I want to find a way to get flat enough to wear my miniskirts out, and bend over with confidence if need be. So far I have not tried a gaff, as I have very limited income. But I will update when I do.

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi Sierra,

“ECONOMICAL GAFFS”

Years before I bought my first gaff I used to take an old pair of panty hose and cut two holes 180″ apart.

You “put it all” in the panty hose tops and then pull it all back between your legs  via the cuts and tie it off behind your back.

Over that a one size too small pair of panties should really “finish the job”

I’ve also found a one size too small pair of control briefs put on back to front works well too.

Caty

Hi Girls,

It was a long time since I tucked. In the old days I used duct tape to hold myself back and tight. I recently have bought a couple gaffs which I use to tuck.

It’s easy, stand up and put your gaff on just above your knees, slowly and gently “push” the boys upward into your groin. There is a open cavity where they originally came from when you were born. Hold them up in the cavity as you slide your banana back towards your butt with your other hand. Once in place, hold everything together with one hand and slid your gaff up and over everything. I have found that a gaff, a bit smaller than my normal size, works best to hold everything in place.

And do I Love the look and feel of a good tuck, so feminine!!

Hugs, Brenda

Anonymous

I have found that I can tuck without the use of tape or a gaff.  As long as I wear panties that are more substantial than thongs, I am comfortable and stay tucked.

Dani
      Lady

I am somewhat new to CD but have quickly realized my package shows through with some skirts and leggings. My wife keeps telling me to learn to tuck. My problem is when I dress up, I get stimulated, ie hard! How do you deal with hiding this?

Hi.  I myself am a truck driver.  I dont cross dress anymore but that’s fixing to change.  When I drove a peterbilt I was always tucked and in pantyhose heels and skirts.  I never had a problem pr encountered any problems.  I really enjoyed it.   I hope you can make.it happen your self.  😘

I wear gaffs or tight panties to get a nice tuck. For the mini-skirts, I will wear a prosthetic from Castle Supply. It is really nice because they have some that just let you tuck and others with a pocket to hold you in and back and allows you to use the restroom with it on. Nice part is, it can’t slip out with this on and it also gives you a great camel toe if you wear leggins or something

iside.im not real big to start with my tucking is just a reposition tight panties and I’m good to go.

Anonymous

I too am very small. I also have a bulge above my pubic bone which helps- I think

i do not have to tuck  i think   Lol

To get a flatter, smoother look, wear a pair of panties, your size and a pair of shapewear panties a size smaller.

I’m not naturally endowed, so, I don’t tuck, but will typically point the member downward as I put panties or the spanks on. Then a gaff over the top to emulate the look. I enjoy the smoothness I get when I do this and everything stays in place fairly well. Every now and then, the bits will get out of place while getting in or out of my semi truck, but quickly goes back into place.

Anonymous

I tuck every day, if only for an hour or two.  I am a little above average in size, but if I put the boys back in the inguinal canals and pull the single member tightly back, I can hold everything in place with a tight rubber girdle or control top pantyhose.

I love the smooth appearance in skirts and my one piece bathing suit.  Trouble is, I find tucking very stimulating so I have to repeat the process occasionally.  The gusset in my girdle shows a great camel toe.

I didn’t used to tuck, but really got tired of seeing the bulge so I eventually started . I used a few methods starting out depending on what I was wearing. I used a shoelace to tie the tip and pulled it up my backside and tied around my waist. This never slipped and if you rotated it just right I could hide the lace even in a bikini, but it was uncomfortable after more than an hour. My go to was a piece of tape. I cut a little diamond hole in it for th tip of my penis and wrapped it with anothe small piece so it didn’t slip. This method allowed me to stay tucked all day and use the bathroom without untucking. I could sit to pee hands free. Eventually though my body just seemed to get used to being tucked and most regular panties will hild me tucked now all day long. I now tuck always. When in boy mode it wasn’t noticeable because all my pants had bulges in them from me being untucked. When I bought new pants over time however. I like that my clothes don’t get stretched in that area any more and squeezing through tight spots and leaning up against counters and stuff with nothing there still makes me happy after all these years. I feel so weird being untucked now. I just do it out of instinct and habit now.

Anonymous

Fortunately for me, my penis is very small, so once the two boys are up where they belong, just a snug pair of panties (swim suit bottoms work very well, too)…keeps me looking like a lady all day long!

Hugs!

Shawna

I used to tuck.  It indeed did give me the “flat front” everyone seems to desire.  The real drawback for me was having the member in that position was uncomfortable when sitting on a hard surface, like a kitchen chair or a bench.  That and I had to really concentrate to keep my knees together because when I put them together there was this thing at the apex trying to pry them apart.

I decided that I needed a gaff but didn’t know where to buy them.  I then heard gaffs also referred to as “dancer’s belts.”  So I did some research and found that dancer’s belts are used by male ballet dancers to keep things out of the way while doing the dance routines.  However, unlike a gaff, it doesn’t hold the member down.  On the contrary it holds it up against the belly.  The testicles, like when tucked, are pushed up inside.  This keeps them out of the way when holding their legs together, both testes and male member.    In my research, I discovered that Sumo Wrestlers use the same technique to protect themselves during a match.  Unfortunately, the largest dancer’s belt accommodates a 36 inch waist.  I haven’t had a 36 inch waist since 1980.  So now, when I wear anything tight I use a medium hold padded panty girdle over a pair of Lycra/nylon or Spandex/nylon panties a size smaller than the size charts would indicate and use the same technique.

Not to brag, but I am a little larger than average in that area, but as I pull things up, the testes now of their own accord slip inside and the tightness of the underwear keeps them and the member well hidden.  The real plus is at any given time I want to think about it, there’s a lovely, feminine feeling of nothing between my legs and it’s no trick to sit with my knees together.  Plus, it’s comfortable.

What’s more, like the Sumo Wrestler, I’m protected from damage in that way.  In my area, if I cut up the Christmas tree small enough to go in the bin the garbage man will haul it away as yard debris.  So one year I was in that process and having remove all limbs, all I needed was to cut up the trunk.  I was getting a bit tired and I had sawn about half way through, I decide just to break the rest of the way.  I grabbed it, hoisted it over my head and swung it down against the concrete.  Surprise, it wasn’t cut through far enough.  That and the end came up between my legs hitting me in that spot that would crumple any male and it didn’t hurt any more than if I’d hit my leg.  Testes tucked inside safely didn’t even notice.

Since my wardrobe switched to primarily fit and flare dresses I’ve worried less and less about tucking. I make a token effort with what ever undies I happen to have chosen, but frankly it doesn’t show.

I do make an effort when performing burlesque, as I like to look reasonably femme and I’m more ‘exposed’. But I’m beginning to think even that’s less of an issue that I’m making of it. Still experimenting there 🙂

I tried  gaff made of an old pair of tights yesterday, and it worked really well. I was going to a burlesque class where we’d be stripped down to nothing but panties, and I really didn’t want a distracting bulge at the front. It saw me through a very active class without incident, so I can recommend adding one to your wardrobe for such contingencies 😉

Emily
      Lady

It’s become part of my daily life. Tucking everything neatly away every time I use the toilet for years. It seems the more I’ve done it, the more “ trained” the bits become at staying where I want them. As has been stated, with most skirts, it’s a non-issue. However, pencil skirts require a bit more maintenance to maintain the look.

I tuck and wear a gaff or my panties from enfem style made to hold tight and smooth. I also have a camel toe panties I tuck with then panties.

Anonymous

I have tried but wont work! So I use a sock and panty hose which seems to work fine until I have to go! It seems to get everything between the legs and is comfy. Id luv to see how others do it>

Janine
      Lady

I have tried tucking without any luck I couldn’t stay tucked because it was so uncomfortable. Fortunately for me I found a site on the inner net that had many different types of prosthetic vaginas. After reading all the testomonials I decided to go with the V String from castle enterprises. It holds my male parts easily and allows me to sit down on a toilet and pee without getting half undressed. It works fine wearing pencil skirts as well as mini skirts. It gives a nice smooth look without any bulge showing Although it wasn’t cheap the cost was well worth it. I can wear it for hours and not be uncomfortable wearing it

Hi gurls,

Does any body else have to be careful bending over when tucked?

tends to make things a  little more sensitive on me when tucked.

Patty

I started tucking in 2018, holding everything in place with a maxi pad. Since July 2019, I use a silicone vagina thong and thinpad.

Anonymous

Make a home-made gaff. PM if you want, but if you’re really endowed you may have to tape. (ouch). Sorry, that was supposed to be a reply to Rebekka…

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?