• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If this sounds a little like the post just put out by Lorie Peace, I’ll  just say, I can relate.https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/is-it-underdressing-or/

Out on my morning walk today a pickup truck crosses my path.  There’s just one guy, the driver.  As he turns in front of me, his eyes are on me for more than a little while.  It hits me.  I just got “the look”! How do I know? I’ve seen the look. Shoot, I’ve given the look.

The guy drives on, maybe not quite knowing what he just saw. I walk on feeling a little flattered, a little mischievous perhaps. But why did he take the long look? As @toofine4me, Lorie Peace wrote, I was “over-dressed”. Definitely not glammed up, I wore a short (man’s) jacket, a nondescript stocking cap, flat shoes and a mask. Obviously it had to be the black Jennifer Lopez skinny jeans showing a bit of my hot pink socks at the ankle. Certainly not too much for a walk. I’m sure he couldn’t make me as a man or a woman.

But it got me thinking about “the look” . My wife, and I imagine most genetic women, hate it. If not hate it, at least find it tiresome. I’m sure my reaction would be much the same if I’d felt the stares of ogling strangers all my life. But for me it was something new. Something to ponder and maybe something to learn from. I think you and I have the best of both worlds sometimes.

So I’m not sure where all this is going, but I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Be well Ladies,

Clara

Anonymous

I think it’s something to get adjusted to. In time you’ll either like them, not be bothered by them or begin to not really care. It seems to be one of those 3 categories. In the beginning I would reflect on the ‘looks’ and wonder if I didn’t do something well enough perhaps..? They often seem to come out of nowhere. Don’t let it sit with you any longer than necessary. It’s just one of those things. – Just carry on being you.

🙂

I’ll think of it as positive affirmation.

I am sure after a while in gets monotonous to woman as men can be crude.

However I would live to get the look from guys.

Good for you sweetie.

How flattering that must have felt.

Patty

Hi Clara nice to meet you and as never been out before  im giving my openion to the look he he . As a lot of  women dont care for the stare or the look  as many men as Stephanies other half has done many times in the past  ..I look as to see how women are dressed as clothes shoes  makeup  as a general appeal .. So as my self i would until i get out there  think i would like the look as the men are affirming that you are something worth looking at as long as no touching well maybe a little ha ha ..  just kidding  so just my opinion hugs girl ..

Stephanie Bass

So, what I hear you saying, is the little extra wiggle I gave that guy was quite alright. 😉

Yes Carla a little extra wiggle dosent hurt he he  as long as you are comfortable with it .. Just be the woman you are and enjoy life ..💋💋

I’ve only had the ‘look’ from women!

No doubt a look of envy, girlfriend!

Clara…

you are so sweet! Isn’t that what we all try for? The head to toe glance from women… checking us out… finding us a threat? Love it

xxx Polly

As I’m not the least interested in guys, I might find it awkward at first (having never received the look), but I guess it probably would mean I was doing something right?

Bridgette vS

I feel the same way about men, but let me be honest here. The one thing we CDers have all retained from our male side is that we like our egos massaged. If I got whistled at or otherwise given some kind of positive reaction to my appearance I would like it, as long as it wasn’t crude or vulgar.

Great for you! Personally I love getting the look from men and wish it happened more often 😉

I find it flattering, exciting, and the taboo aspect of it all is just so much fun!

On a side note, I always laugh at any suggestion that men are more crude than women. Anyone who has spent just a minute listening to women talk about men/sex knows women are every bit as crude, if not more so. And yes, women absolutely give “the look” at guys

Trisha
      Duchess

Great topic.

The look, at least in my world, is multifaceted one.  And the object of my attention doesnt have to be facing toward me for the look to occur.  There are several things I look for.

Shape size gait grace appearance and eye contact. Oh yea. And the BUTT. And just because my look lingers doesnt mean that I approve.

Now here is where it gets good. 90% of the time while im looking at others, they are doing the same thing.

This is true, so far, no matter how I present and is not limited to men when I present as female. Yes you read that correctly. Women look at other women just like men do. Hmmm.

Now you ladies have something to contemplate next time you are at the mall. So your own eval. Put your findings here and tag me.

Live and love ladies 💋

Trisha

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes i enjoy getting the look or a compliment from a guy or woman.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?