Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

I am quite good at doing foundation, lippy and mascara (or fake lashes), but when it comes to blusher, eyeshadow and especially eyeliner I am absolutely hopeless.

Has anyone got and tips, tricks or really good tutorials?

Have searched online many times but can’t seem to find excellent tutorials. The ones I find are normally vague or just not up to par.

Thanks,

Kayleigh. xxx

I can tell you from personal experience, it comes down to this, practice, practice, practice, you can watch lots of tutorials, but the only way you will learn to do your own makeup…is by doing your own makeup, and lots of practice.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Rayna Carlian
        Duchess

100% agree… Also this is a perishable skill. You can get decent at it, then take time off and it’s like starting from scratch again… Practice is KEY!

Good luck out there!

XOXO

Rayna

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

There is a lot of help availble on you tube. One my favorite to watch is ” Lisa J “. Copy and paste this link in your browser.

If you subscribe to her channel, it will put you in the loop on her new releases. However, she has a lot of videos already out there.

Thanks Roberta, will definetly check her channel out.

Much appreciated.

Kayleigh. xxx

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Kayleigh, I agree with all the girls. It just takes practice and lots of it. And you’re the only one who will know if it looks good or not. It’s really trial and error. Good luck.

Trish ❤️💋

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?