• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

I have been working a ton of overtime and things have finally slowed down a bit. I haven’t been online but don’t think you all weren’t on my mind. (Y’all if you prefer).

I had a dream last night and for me it was definitely a first. More like a couple of firsts. I couldn’t wait to share it with you.

In the dream I was a college age girl. I was wearing a white blouse and blue plaid skirt that fell to mid-calf, black patent leather shoes with almost no heel and a buckle strap over short white socks. It very much looked like a school dress code type of outfit. I had long flowing black hair that curled on the ends. I was spending time with a man and helping him put up a fence on his property. He looked like a rancher of sorts. Jeans, white t-shirt, cowboy hat. I got the feeling that he was either my boyfriend or a possible love interest. As the sun started to go down a white convertible pulled up to where we were working. There were 2 other female college students in the car with a few suitcases. They had come to pick me up for the ride back home. Perhaps end of semester or some other scheduled break. One of the girls (perhaps my room mate) had packed my things for me as I was out helping this man with his fence. The girls were in a hurry since it took them extra time to get my stuff into the car without my help. They didn’t seem resentful about it. They understood. I said “sorry. I gotta get going” and I got in the car and rode off with the two girls leaving him watching us drive away.

I’ll leave the interpretations up to all of you……

and/or

Tell me of a dream that you have had……..

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

I have had many dreams that have had special meaning for me. Sometimes I am a girl or woman in them. When I was younger, I used to have dreams that I was a younger lady and the dream content was ‘naughty’ so I won’t discuss it here.

When I was going through a divorce many years ago, I was trying to save my marriage. I was going to counseling and reading every book that I could find on relationships. One night I had a dream that I was on an old train and I had my suitcases with me. I carried my suitcases through all the train cars back to the caboose. I opened the back door on the caboose and tossed my suitcases out and watched them bounce down the tracks as the train with me on it sped away. That dream was a sign to me that the marriage was over and I needed to move on.

Kay

Anonymous

Oh Kay…all those panties etc bouncing down the mainline…..joking apart, it was definitely a sign that it was time to ditch your old life and move on….xx

huggs grace, ❤️

I would love to hear the content of Kay’s naughty dreams, but maybe that is just me….

Great dream Kay!

Hi Autumn,

Was your dream in color or black and white?

Alice

Anonymous

I love the dreams about being a girl!! It’s almost heartbreaking to wake up from sometimes. But I will say the ones I’ve had where at first I’m like 100% passable at school and then slowly as the day goes I go 10% less every few min until I’m just a guy in a dress then that’s when I freak out.

I’ve had a couple of pretty emotional dreams lately involving babies and children, I’ve woken up each time choking back sobs.

Almost all of my life has been filled with imaginative dreams of sci-fi and fantasy so these new ones have me at a bit of a loss…..

Anonymous

Hi Autumn….

welcome back, your posts have been missed

I don’t usually have memorable dreams very often…but a few weeks ago….I had such a vivid dream I was actually Gwen Stefani ( I wish!!)….belting out songs on stage with No Doubt…it was so real, I actually woke up and I was convinced it had happened…a sort of double take moment.

I do listen to music a lot in the evenings, but I can’t really explain it…..just waiting and hoping it happens again… haha

huggs, grace 💋

Anonymous

Hi Autumn

Glad to know we all have these dreams & desires. My most frequent is that I am well dolled up

and wearing my fur coat, I dream that I have gone to a local pub that my parents went back in 1970’s. I would be there with my parents and all our friends & regulars. I was  wearing a body hugging black dress & black patent high heels, lots of jewellery & red lipstick. Everybody

would be just as I remember them, and we would all be mingling as we did, all stayed until closing time and we generally all walked home together putting the world to right. We had about a mile walk home which didn’t seem far, sometimes if we were lucky we had chips on the way home. When we did get home we would sit talking and giggling, and discussing who we thought fancied who.

All of this is true except I wasn’t dolled up, I was male other half how I wish I could go back.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?