Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So the wife and I have always talked about renewing our wedding vows at some point,  maybe even as soon as our 20th anniversary.

The other night while talking about this I had asked if this time I can wear a dress too? to which she answered yes.  So we have spent today checking out websites for dresses to see what kind of styles there are.  Of course, my wife want’s a black one and also wants to renew on Halloween because that’s just the way she is.

I am pretty sure I will expand on this idea and make a blog post about it,  But I was just wondering if anyone else is having an idea like this?

Thanks

Cynthia

Anonymous

Sounds like a lovely idea I wish I could get married in a beautiful wedding dress

Well, time will tell if we actually do this,  it would be nice though.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia………lovely idea. I tried to talk daughter in marrying in Romania…….Dracula Castle, horse drawn carriages…..oh so Goth. To no avail. Bless you both and do have a Happy Wedding.

Dame Veronica

Thanks,  Dame Veronica.

I am not going to mention that to the wife because I am sure she would just love that too much.

Your Daughters wedding would have been epic though.

Cynthia

Anonymous

That sounds like fun! I’d say go for it, if it works for both of you.

I’m actually getting married in 4 weeks believe it or not. The other day my fiance asked if I wanted to be in a dress too. I laughed it off thinking she was making a joke but she was actually kinda serious, or at least wanted to bring up talking about it. Personally I’m pretty new to all this so I’m rocking my 3-piece anyway, that and I genuinely just like wearing women’s clothes but I’m otherwise your typical-ish guy. If after 20-years we’re still going strong though I’d consider doing it for fun ’cause why not right?

She also joked about a black dress too which also makes a lot of sense for her, that’s funny!

My friends actually got married on Halloween, it was a Renaissance fair wedding I actually got to wear a traditional kilt too which I still have, even in my family’s tartan. That was a lot of fun.

Congrats on the Wedding,  I hope you have a great day.

Cynthia

Anonymous

How lovely

You are living a dream of mine!

(Except that I would want to remarry in white)

Congratulations to you both!

Love Laura

If it turns out that we actually do this,  my dress for sure will be a more classic white dress.  It’s the wife that wants to black one.

Cynthia

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cynthia, wonderful ideal and exciting your wife is all in,  a special moment to celebrate beautiful connections  between you two. I myself have realized how our love is strong. We just celebrated our 40 anniversary this last January and did renew our wows. With all family and friends it was beautiful day. In a tease I to mention about the two of us in wedding gowns but was shot down by her. She said that how nice that sounds  but she’s the one who wants all the attention which is totally understandable. Besides she’s the only one that knows about me and could never have the courage to anyway. But on a good note she has mentioned “maybe next year  we will take little weekend vacation down to Las Vegas, renew our wows again and you and only you can wear the wedding dress and be the bride and  I’ll be the groom” I asked her “are you serious? ” … “why not it would be fun besides Stephenie is part of us , isn’t she?”👰

Stephanie 🌹

Soun like a great trip.  Get to be a blushing bride and a trip to vegas.  Sounds like a Win, Win.

This sounds like an amazing idea! I love the Halloween timing also! My wife and I got married as close to Halloween as possible (since our daughter is in the beginning of Nov). But I could see us having a Halloween themed vow renewal. Wish you the best & congrats!

When we first married we were close to Halloween as well,  it was mid November,  Hopefully we can make her dream come true this time.

Anonymous

That sounds like a really cool way to spend Halloween!
      I like it… I wish I had thought of it… I just might borrow your idea 😉 We are celebrating our tenth anniversary this year. Congratulations to you both!

xxx
      Brandy

You go right ahead and borrow the idea.  We will need pictures though.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Don’t think my wife would go for it, but what a neat idea. When you two were married, there were no same sex marriages, now they are common. So what could be better than renewing in dresses!

Amy

With a nice gorgeous wedding gown,  I can’t think of a better way to renew.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I did mention th idea to my wife a long time ago, but she didn’t like the idea as she feared my dress would outshine hers.

Well, you could get matching dresses,  that was neither one of you outshines the other.

Cynthia

Anonymous

Actually yes my wife and I have discussed this many times.

We talked about getting married in several different ways. Nothing really beats our anniversary we got married july 5th, but we celebrate it on the 4th.

Anonymous

I was in a relationship where marriage had been mentioned, as for dresses, she was going to wear that ‘on the day’.. and I was going to be in a mens’ suit, mens’ underthings, not even toenail paint… I was disappointed, but there you go.

In the end we did not marry and I’m not longer in the relationship… Not due to this, but a lucky escape eh ?

Sounds kinda harsh not to allow any fem things,  even in the areas where no one else could see.  Yeah does sound like a lucky escape.

Oh, don’t be jealous just yet.  So far this is just a flight of fancy,  but if we can work out all the details I would more than love this to happen.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?