Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I know this is probably no big deal for lots of gurls on this site, but I’ve only dresssed about a total of a dozen times, and primarily in a “lazy crossdresser” kind of way (book by the same name was my guide when I first started doing this about 10 years ago give or take), preferring heels and hose the most.

In any case yesterday I went to a brunch hosted by my local cross-dressers’ meetup, and did two things for the first time:

1. Shaved my legs! I think the reason I didn’t look completely terrible in hose in the past was that a) I’m not extremely hairy by any means and b) I prefer fishnets.  In any case, nicked up my knees a bit, will get better with practice I’m sure, and/or I’m considering using a Nair-like product particularly for complete man-scaping
      2. Driving in heels!  I think this helped alleviate my lead-foot somewhat 😉

[quote quote=200248]In any case, nicked up my knees a bit, will get better with practice I’m sure, and/or I’m considering using a Nair-like product particularly for complete man-scaping[/quote]

I use an electric shaver – no nicking.

(And don’t go all femme and get a girly pink leg-shaver. You can get some good, beefy industrial-strength male body shavers that do a far better job.)

Great idea as to the electric razor!  I have one that is sufficient for my beard when in boi mode as I’m lightly bearded, but it’s really not good enough for when I want go get into gurl mode with makeup, for which I use a regular old razor.  So now I’ll have a good use for my electric shaver too, may try it out tomorrow before going out in the evening to yet another of our local cross-dressers meetups.

By the way, another first for me today: got my ears pierced!

Ya gotta start somewhere… I will say I do love shaving my legs.

I use to nick my legs up a lot. I do use female razors and shaving cream. The more you shave the better you’ll get at it.

Becka
      Lady

Shaving does get easier over time, and wow does it feel good!

Bravo for you!

Rebekka!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Congratulations!!  I think the shaving does get better, I find knees can still be a bother.  And as for driving in heels, awesome. I have not tried but after watching my SO do it,  I have lots of respect for those who do.

Michelle

Driving in heels can be difficult especially in a tight pencil skirt, I now take a pair of wedges to drive in just to be safe.

Emily
      Lady

Sounds like a fun day! I have to say, shaving my legs is one of the things I enjoy most. It does take practice. Learning the topography of your legs, especially knees, is a bit tricky. The reward is worth the effort. Shaved legs, lotion, and a new pair of stockings is a feeling that’s hard to beat.

Anonymous

Wonderful day if firsts for you , hopefully more to come , I love slipping into a pair of heels to drive in 😊

Patty Phose
      Duchess

There is nothing better then heels and hose with shaved legs. I’ve used chemical hair removers in the past. They work very well but take a long time, smell bad and sometimes leave burns. I find shaving my legs with a slightly dull razor that doesn’t work well on my face anymore works great. I shave them in the shower. It’s fast, easy and neat. I rarely cut myself, and since I shave them every time I take a shower they are always nice and hair free.

I find that Nair and Veet both work very well. I follow up with Jergen’s silky smooth lotion. So soft and silky.

Anonymous

Be careful driving in heels!

I’ve tried a few times, but flats give much better control.

I’ve tried Veet, and will try again, as there’s loads left, but it didn’t seem to shift much… I left it for the full time – maybe I should leave it longer, given the coarseness of my hair?

Any tips?

Love Laura

Hello D; Thank you for sharing your story. True, shaving our legs is a common activity. However, shaving your legs for the first time is a special moment. There’s not another feeling like it and some ladies get that feeling everytime. Skin nicks are part of the learning process. The more you shave, the less likely you are to get them. However, they can still happen. You learn the areas of your legs that are more prone to nicks and you lighten the pressure you put on the razor in those areas. Taking shorter razor strokes also reduces the chance of nicks. Enjoy shaving and being a lady.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?