• This topic has 38 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls! I had silicone breast forms once, but unfortunately purged them. I have a couple of questions. The forms, I thought felt real because they were stuck right to my chest. I was wondering does the breast plate feel as real as the forms? Also, I like the idea of the breast plate because it shows cleavage. My question is, if someone is looking at your cleavage can they tell that they are fake (made out of rubber)? I love the idea of showing cleavage and having it look real. Maybe take some pics with them, or eventually going out with them on. Thanks so much!! XOXO

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve owned many pairs of silicone breast forms over the years.  I also own one silicone breast plate.  For me, the breast plate excels in the realism department.  My boobs look fantastic.  Cleavage is easy.  Hiding the edge around my neckline isn’t a problem with the right necklace.  My breast plate can also be attached, but I rarely do.  The one big caveat – it’s too hot to wear most of the year.  I live near San Diego.  So my Aphrodite forms are what I wear most times.  They’re fairly realistic and have a decent adhesive backing.  They’re also sleep safe and comfortable for multi-day wear.  The only times they don’t work are when I want to wear a low cut top or dress.  That’s when I wear my breast plate.

Hope this helps.  Emily

Anonymous

Hi Emily! I am actually thinking now about ordering both now. One thing I never thought of was that the plate will get all sweaty when it is hot. In all the pics I have seen with women wearing the plate, they look fantastic. It sounds like they both have their place depending on the situation. I really liked the forms, but I think I will really like the plate, also:) Thank you so much!

Samara

Hi Samara,

I have both and most of the cons and pros are covered by all the other posts. Basically it allows me to pick and choose what I want to wear.

Just make sure you invest in quality, some of the cheaper brands are just plain nasty and do not last. Also make sure you treat them with care, yes they are usually quite robust but either can split if treated incorrectly.

Good luck,

Sally
          xxx

Anonymous

Hi Sally! I did notice some of the breast plates were actually really affordable. They look good, but probably won’t last as long. I guess we get what we pay for, haha. Huggs!!

Samara

Anonymous

every so often will wear my breast plate made by divine collection if wanting to add more then what have naturally. Most of time now will wear a pushup bra or since do have some breast tissue now will use a product called a NuBra will give more volume and cleavage too.

Donna

Anonymous

Hi Donna! I actually have the nubra and really like it. I think I should have ordered it one size bigger, though. I have one pic with it and really like the look of the cleavage it created:)

Samara

Anonymous

They do give a great look specially if have some extra fat around chest know since have natural b cups make me look like have c cups. When wanting to have a bigger set go to my chest d cup vest. With makeup and blending of edges looks pretty natural. Only way is if within inches of them lol then can tell they false.

Donna

Anonymous

Hey Donna! That is a good idea about using makeup to help it blend in. Thank you:)

Anonymous

Thank you do know some can use makeup others big no no just make sure able to know each is different from others.

Donna

Anonymous

Thanks Donna! I did notice there are lot’s of different ones. I think that’s what makes shopping so much fun:)

I have both, As Emily said the plate is more realistic but it does get hot and very sweaty. So usually wear silicone forms I used a spray on medical grade adhesive.

Anonymous

Hi Toni! My forms always stuck really well, except for right at the top where it is thinner. This time I will get an adhesive for that part.

Samara

• I never tried  a breastplate  I like  my  forms  I wish I could  do my own cleavage  look
        Anonymous

Hi Roni!! I really liked my forms, also!!

Samara

CelesteCD
      Lady

I have not worn breast forms but I did just get my first breast plate about a week ago. Overall I LOVE it. Cleavage and can move in any direction without worrying about them. And that movement…walking in stilettos I can feel the bounce with every step. It is wonderful.
      Two things I wish were different…I got the wrong skin tone – a little too pale so it doesnt match me. That means I’m having to cover up the transition from the plate to my skin – aka no strapless yet. Also the breasts are a little close together – which makes for great cleavage but I wish they were just a little wider apart to make them a little more realistic. While I have not gone out in public around my house I have shared my new me with some people online and…let’s just say it was flattering to hear the remarks. From what I have read from fans of forms here…I don’t think you will go wrong either way.

Anonymous

Hi Celeste!!  I was confused about the tone of my forms when I bought them before. Sometimes when you order, the colors can look a little different  from when you see them in person. I love the idea of them bouncing up and down everytime you take a step! Of course, we want them to look and feel good:) I did look at the plates and did see where on a couple of them , the breasts were closer together. Thank you so much!!

Samara

CelesteCD
          Lady

Happy to help Samara.  I’ll wait to hear how it all plays out for you with great anticipation.

CelesteCD
          Lady

Hi Samara – inquiring minds want to know. Did you go with a breast plate yet?   If so did it live up to expectations?

Anonymous

Hi Celeste! I haven’t purchased it yet, I’m sorry. I wish I had a review for everyone. Hopefully in the future. I do need some breasts, hehe! Take care, hun!

Samara

I tried a couple different plates, and just was too hot, but they did look good. Ill stick with my stick on forms, I love them and attached, you get enough bounce for me
      Hugs, Regine👸💕

Anonymous

Hi Regine! Yes, I never gave it a thought about the plate getting hot. I really liked the way my forms felt, also:) Huggs right back!!

Samara

I too have both, breast forms and plate.

Let’s start with the plate.  I bought the full torso breast plate, C cup.  When I got it, it felt larger than a C cup (maybe a D ?).  I wasn’t looking for anything that big, plus I found the breasts stick straight out.  If you look a women’s breasts, some of it flop to the side, they don’t usually stand straight out (unless it is breasts from a young woman).  Also, the skin tone does not match my own, but that would be more my fault than the seller.  However, it is tough to find a breast plate that would match your skin tone perfectly.  As for heat, yes it can but the one I bought has dimples on it like a golf ball, supposed to help with cooling, and I have to say it kinda does.

I find it easy to put on, but taking it off is abit more of a struggle.  Think of a very tight t shirt, and then taking it off, kind of like that.

With breast plates, you’ll see the lip of the seam so it really doesn’t look right either.

I hate to say it, but I reverted back to wearing my good old breastforms.  I find it provides more flexibility and it easier to take off.

I am gonna give my breast plate a second go during the winter when the temps are cooler and I can wear it more comfortably.

Anonymous

Hi Wendy! Thank you! I have checked them out online and have been concerned about the color. They seem either too light or too dark. I always worry what color it will be when I get it. Sometimes things look a little different from the pictures. I do really like the breast forms, but I would like to show some cleavage too, haha! Huggs!!

Samara

J King
      Lady

There are many different types of breast plates, even from the same company.  A version that was too hot a few years ago has been modified so that it has air pockets which allow the skin to breathe better.

Some of the breast plates stick straight out, which doesn’t look realistic, and some are too narrow, especially on the larger forms.

Anonymous

Hi J King! I did notice some do stick straight out. I definitely want something realistic:) Huggs!!

Samara

J King
          Lady

This only applies to very large plates.  I have only checked silicone ones, cotton are much less realistic.

I have found the (EDIT: Roanyer)  tend to stick straight out.    The Eyung seemed to have good natural sag and bounce.

I believe Eyungs are sold under several different names.

EDIT – I changed Dokier to Roanyer.   I think Dokier, Eyung, IMI and Know U are all the same manufacturer.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by J King. Reason: Corrected wrong name
            Anonymous

Yes, I definitely want the silicone ones. I have only heard bad things about the cotton ones.

Well, I have two sets of forms and two breast plates (I thought they were forms for a while but was corrected recently). The breastplates do have a real feeling to them even though they are cotton-filled (I couldn’t afford the silicone-filled ones, and they weren’t available at the time) they do have a nice bounce to them when worn.

As for your question, it might depend on who made them, different manufacturers have different techniques. Some look more realistic while others look good, but a bit fake. It also depends on the size, the bigger you go the better chance they are going to look fake compared to the rest of you. From some of the ones, I’ve seen they do look like they can give a realistic-looking cleavage.

I guess it would come down to the size you’d get, the size of your bra, etc. I have seen a few videos online showing how to make the cleavage look more realistic for forms and plates, but I haven’t tried them yet myself.

I hope I was somewhat helpful.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica! It’s difficult to figure out which ones to get. A lot of them look similar, but some are so much more expensive. The only way to know for sure is to buy them and hope they feel and look real. I did see one breast plate where the breasts were too close together, so I won’t be buying them, haha.When I bought my first pair of forms, Im like ok, what size should I get?! I didn’t want ones that didn’t fit my body. I ended up going with d’s. I was very happy with them.  Just seems like there are too many things that can go wrong when buying something like this online. Hugs!

Samara

Yeah, I know what you mean, when I bought my first forms I went with a FF cup since I figured my size would work out well for it, that they would compliment each other. I ended up looking smaller than I wanted, so I went to a GG for the next set. They looked better, but not perfectly accurate.

For something like these, and to maybe find a good deal I would say try the secondary market. I bought mine off of ebay, you can search for ones that fit what you’re looking for, and maybe make an offer for a better price. I got both of my breast forms there, and one of my breastplates. The other I bought preorder from the makers themselves (Roanyer). The most I spent was like $220.00 and that was for my breastplate as it was sold by one of their subsidiaries. But I know of some other brands on there too, some have them as best offers, so you can always check those out and try to strike a deal for a better price.

Anonymous

Thanks Jessica! Yes, I think I am going to go that route. Maybe get something a little cheaper, so I can get forms and a breast plate. Get forms for around the house and a plate for when (if) I go out so I can have some cleavage:)

Sounds like a plan Samara.

Trisha
          Duchess

Check this out. Best of both worlds and make up safe. Very pricey bit worth it

https://www.thebreastformstore.com/gold-seal-custom-skin-bridgitte-breastplate.aspx

Trisha

Anonymous

Wow, very nice. Thanks for the link, Trisha! I have seen a lot of different ones, but have never seen these.

Samara

Trisha
            Duchess

You can even get freckles on them. Super customizable.  I have bought from the store before. Great stuff. I bought Nikki and Jolie and boy are they great.  I will have a set of Bridget’s soon.

Trisha.

Anonymous

Yes, totally customizable. Freckles and veins. They are super realistic. Pretty amazing what they are coming up with nowadays!

Anonymous

Wow, you girls were right. I tried on my new breast plate and it was so HOT!! I started sweating almost immediately! I think the only time I will be able to wear it is when I take photos. I really don’t think I could wear it out somewhere. I am going to have to stick to the breast forms most of the time. I just need to order some tape to make them stick better. The only advantage for me to the breast plate is showing cleavage, which it did quite nicely:)

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie! Thank you! When I looked online,  I definitely saw some where they were too close together and looked really unnatural. Others looked good, but really hard to tell until I see them in person.

Samara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?