• This topic has 38 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Yay ….to all you lovely girls…

Today was my birthday…!!!!!!!

TOO LATE…haha… missed me…

but I’ve had such a good day…presents from the girls at work…. alcohol, flowers and cake!!!!..

Love from the naughty corner……..You girls !!!?..

….and tonight I did a photo shoot…and it got tarty!!!.

Yes, saint grace can do tarty….I really fancied it ….just for a change…bloody hell….it is my birthday!!!!!

Fishnets, high boots, red nails and lippy…… it’s gorgeous to escape!!!

So..

Do you girls have two wardrobes???…one for everyday and one for fun???…or just one that you mix….or are you a temptress…… or the vicars daughter???

please do tell……

Addendum ( extra bit!! )

THANKS…..and aren’t most of you naughty!!!!!

I had such a blast last night…but this morning..oh dear…

…tarty grace just went to bed amid the carnage…this morning..I woke up and thought I’d been broken into and ransacked!!!!…and, oh, those panda eyes!!!!….good idea to have the day off after your birthday!!!…

….but I wouldn’t have swapped it….okay, where’s the micellar water????…..❤️❤️

Hi Grace,

Sending you delightful birthday wishes!  Great that you had your cake (we won’t mention candles).  I hope someone at the pub buys you your beverage of choice.

Alice

Anonymous

God absolute slut sometimes Grace (me not you) do have some nice “Oh LA LA” lingerie. Obviously it’s all mixed in together regardless. Vicar’s daughter,noooooooo

Anonymous

Never to late to say Happy Birthday Grace plus if your Birthday is on the 28th still plenty of time in my time zone lol. lets have couple of pints.

Oh yes do have the two wardrobes my summer things my winter fall things and a small space for my male wardrobe but fixing to give that all away in time maybe can make a nice shoe space there.

the tarty things are mixed in with summer

Mine is a mix ‘n match boutique that I or my gf picks from for me on a whim. It runs everything from lingerie, way short skirts, bodysuits and tutu’s to pantsuits, maxi skirts and dresses and a gown or two. Along with an assortment of leggings  jeans and tops that are suutable for work. So pretty good for most occassions and activities, although possibly a bit lopsided towards indoor sports.

I lifted a glass to ya Grace, but you weren’t paying no mind lol. Happy BD

Pumped
      Lady

I have a closet in a spare bedroom for all my girly stuff. I like it as I often dress after my wife goes to bed so I can dress and don’t disturb her.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, it is still April 28th, in the afternoon, here in NW Canada, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gurl.

Re: two separate wardrobes – Absolutely.  Actually there are three femme wardrobes (not counting the wardrobes for our four seasons). I have the SO approved wardrobe I can wear around the house (which I’m wearing now) and that she sees me in without problem (although she questioned my very feminine looking hoodie an hour ago but I told her it was a Christmas gift from our son so it was OK to wear it), then there is the wardrobe I wear daily while she is sleeping or out and about and if she caught me wearing those clothes, I don’t think the world would end, and third, there is the FUN wardrobe completely glammed up with makeup that I can only wear when my SO is out of town as it is waaaay too girly for her.  Being retired, I have lots of time to change outfits.  I think I usually wear at least five outfits on a regular day; could be more for certain occasions.  Good thing I have lots of closets and chests of drawers to hold all these wardrobes, and yes even the few drab items I still have for those times when the kids come to visit.

Hope you’ve had a wonderful sleep.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Happy birthday Grace!! At this point I only have a mish-mash wardrobe. Only what I felt brave enough to buy or as the whim drove me to buy. Only have a few things that actually go together to make an coordinated outfit.
      . Sandy

Eona Oh
      Lady

Happy birthday Grace! 🎂🎉🥳🥃

I’m just starting to put a wardrobe together so it’s drab plus my girl clothes for now.

I would love to do a photo shoot but I’m way too scared! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Love and Kisses,

Eona 💖💋

Anonymous

Happy Birthday Grace. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Your 21 again right. I thought so.

Is this your biological birthday or your femme birthday.

Hugs and love from me to you.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥❤💋

Grace,

Happy 25th beautiful, though you still don’t look like you’re a day over 22 🥰

And oh yes, Marcellette has dueling wardrobes, and full confession, she prefers the one that is wayyyyyy too young and flirty for her age……….but she doesn’t care, because she loves it!

Marcellette

oooohhhh, Happy Happy Birthday, Dear Grace. It’s still the 28th, here, so Hah, lol
      I have only one wardrobe, but it runs from trashy to classy, as my wife say’s.
      The drab is all stuffed in 2 drawers, and the pretties take over everything else.(2 full dressers, as well as the closet,lol)
      Again, so glad you had a good birthday
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Happy birthday Grace.

I can’t say that I do, but only because only two is not high enough.

I have a wardrobe for summer, one for winter, one for the in-between months (although some outfits are more appropriate for spring and others more for fall).  My summer skirts are generally short, so they can be sexy as well with an appropriate top.  Some of my skirts, dresses or tops can overlap seasons too.

Then I have a number of party dresses or party tops which can be worn with a nice skirt.  I also have some formal dresses (or 2 or 3 piece outfits).

I also have some maids dresses (one short, one long, one mid length, and another short one being made), some wedding dresses, and a quinceañera gown.

I have about a half dozen tutu style petticoats, and another half dozen knee length square dance petticoats.  I have one mermaid petticoat and a number of petticoats and hoops for the wedding gowns.  I also got an aqua green petti-skirt from my friend which I hope to wear some day to the Coney Island Mermaid parade.

Happy Birthday, Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dearest Gracie,

Happy Birthday to you!

And oh! Yes I’ve got more that one wardrobe! There’s the clothes I can wear to an office to work (I wish I could at least), the clothes for going out nights, casual clothes for shopping, chilling, mani-pedis, then there’s the naughty Corner specials that only get seen at home. Oh, and there’s drab stuff, but we don’t talk about that here.

Many Happy returns, Grace!

Bridgette

Happy Birthday Grace!!!! 🥂🎆
      I have only one wardrobe.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Happy belated birthday our sweet Grace and so many more to you girlfriend .. So the clothes gosh yes so many different sections in the closet and dresser drawers  from classic to business to oh la la sexy lingere to a couple of skimpy tarty dresses he he just love to get cute and frisky once in a while  Love ya girl ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

With the 6-hour time difference, your birthday is long gone, now…so Happy Belated Birthday to you! And where are the naughty photos?

Now, about your question: We girls “of a certain age” find it impossible to manage the seductive look…the results would look pitiful. BUT I do have a pair of black faux leather short shorts, and leggings, and one red mini skirt which barely covers the naughty bits.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Grace still have 2 and 1/2 hours for your birthday if hurry up and get here we can go out on the town in our tarty dresses

Happy belated  birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

As for wardrobes, I would have to say I have four (and1/2). One is every day, age appropriate femme, the largest part of my closet. The second is formal dresses and outfits for weddings and other formal gatherings. The third is for DJ dances, not terribly risque but definitely young party/club outfits. Fourth is the naughty attire, mostly naughty Halloween costumes modified to be inappropriate out of the house. My favorite I have described in previous posts, it is so naughty I can’t show a picture. 👿 The 1/2 wardrobe is the few leftovers of male drab that were saved for legal appearances if needed. 😡

🍰🍷❤

Beth

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Beth Green.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Beth Green.

Happy belated birthday, Grace! Sounds like it was amazing…I don’t have too much clothing for Beth…yet. Lots of pantyhose and several pairs of heels and sandals, a couple dresses, several tops and one skirt. Even my drab wardrobe is rather limited.

Kassie
      Lady

Happy belated birthday Grace. Sounds like you had a great time dressing up! 🎉🥳

As I’ve yet to brave the outside world enfemme, I’m not sure my wardrobe counts. But if it does, I have the majority of my wardrobe with a selection of pretty clothes, floral patterns, and elegant or sensible outfits and dresses, and I normally take pictures dressed in these… and then I have the ‘other’ smaller side of the wardrobe that has… well… the naughtier clothes. Let’s just leave it at that. 😜

Anonymous

I’m glad you had a ❤Happy birthday ❤ Grace, you deserve it!

Yes I have an R18 wardrobe section, what can I say, when the pink fog rolls in a girl must buy -👗🩱👙👚👛🛍👠👢 💍💄👒 – age appropriate – hah! I laugh in your general direction.

Hugs

Diana 💋

Happy birthday, Grace! 🙂  I’m glad you had a wonderful day and I’m sure the after effects were worth it hehe.

I barely have one wardrobe, let alone two.  It’s currently naughty biased but that will change as the collections grows, maybe *giggles*

Love Rachel

Happy Birthday Grace it sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Samantha x

Siobhan
      Lady

Happy birthday Grace x

Anonymous

Thanks Sharon….I hope everything’s going well for you x

Anonymous

Happy birthday and I’m glad you had a great time you naughty little tart you. Yes, I have my nice respectable 57 year old woman wardrobe and then there’s let’s have a look in Mistress Heather’s wardrobe. The Head nurse’s costume with white PVC uniform and red thigh high boots or maybe the really mini black mini skirt with stockings and black suede thigh high boots and lets not forget the black spandex jump suit with the zipper that goes all the way round the nether areas, throw in some white knee high 4″ heeled boots and I’m a bigger tart than Grace and I love every minute of it. Tell me I’m a naughty girl Gracie. lol

Anonymous

Oh heather….naughty step for you!!!…but you’ll have to wait….I think it’s booked for about a month!!!!!

Anonymous

Happy Birthday Grace glad to hear you had a great day, A tarty girl will you be posting any pictures. The black wig suits you was that part of the tarty girl. I have a lot to learn from you I’me only a tartlet. As your still a young woman are you going to reveal which Birthday it was.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

I have posted a few pics….they are not obscene, just a bit loose…haha…

Which birthday???….I don’t Mind telling you Sarah, but don’t tell anyone else…it was my……damn, someone at the door!!!!…….

Anonymous

Judging by how good you look it must have been your  25th, as your the vicar’s daughter  tell him no choir practice tonight.

Anonymous

wow Grace love those photos oh the one on the couch paint me like a French girl.  hehe.

Anonymous

Thank you Donna, very kind xx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I’m not sure where Caty fits in here.90%  of  my “outerwear” lives on a double retail dress rack in my storage unit lock up. Same again with most of my hosiery and a few items of lingerie, including my sleep wear. Wigs and shoes are in what once was a stationery cupboard in the “lock up”.

The remaining 10% ie most of my lingerie and “enough of the above” to allow for “quick changes at home” lives in “hidey holes” around the house. Tho my bra  panty  and cami drawers are almost in plain sight. I just keep old pj’s and track suit pants over the “frillies”.

To paraphrase the old song, I think my lovely knows enough of love “To leave (love, ?? enough alone “Love equalling disturbing my “coverings”.

Caty.

Hi Grace,

I hate it I missed your birthday.

So sorry sweetie,but it sounded nice.

You deserve it for sure.

And yes I do have two wardrobes per say.

My normal going out girl cloths and my sexy pushing the limits cloths I love to wear just because I want to feelsfeel and pretty.

Yes I have leopard print body con slip dress from Maidenform I love so dearly and my fav shiny tight disco pants from American apparel.lol

It’s so fun to be a girl and have dress up time.

I just wish I could pull off the look you can .

You always look great no matter what you wear.

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Huggs patty…

you’re very kind, thank you….I added that it was my birthday to the post, because I thought I was being clever and had kept it quiet until it was over….I forgot the time differences….doh!!!!!.

Shiny tight disco pants….

Y – M – C – A…..yay xx

Anonymous

Bad lighting Stephanie, or you have have bought one of those hall of mirrors ones in a job lot. From what I seen of you sweetie you look gorgeous, so stop putting yourself down. Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Steph, you are gorgeous so you can cut that out right away…you are cdh’s Flower in the woods!!!!….

…..but you never told me you were a bag lady???….xxx

You’re quite pretty, Steph, no putting yourself down!

Bridgette

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?