Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls,

As many of you know, I am transgender and transitioned last year, and have been living as a legal female. For the last year I’ve been wearing Gold Seal Classic 1 1/2 breast forms that were purchased through The BreastForm Store. They’ve been worn every day since I first put them on and have been well worth the money, however the instructions that come with these forms warn you to be cautious with sharp things when handling them, sharp things like long fingernails – which I have; and to not sleep with them or subject them to being squeezed as they could burst or leak. I have inadvertently poked them a few times when putting them on or removing them, and have always wanted to sleep with them.

When The BreastForm Store announced the new Hera breast forms I was intrigued with the fact they were burst proof, could not be punctured and you could sleep with them on. The price being asked was substantial and I held off but liked what they said and thought I should have a spare pair of forms anyway and started saving my shekels.  Last month The BreastForm Store announced a sale on “less than perfect” Hera breast forms.  These forms have slight cosmetic flaws but are perfect in every other way, and were $275 less than ordinary pricing. The time and price was right and I ordered a pair. My Gold Seal forms are size 7 which works out to be a C-cup. They haven’t introduced that size yet in the Hera forms so my choice was either 6 or 8. I ordered the 8’s and that is what this review is based on.

The size 8 Hera forms are a D-cup and definitely larger than my Gold Seal size 7’s, and they’re a lot heavier!  The BreastForm Store says the Hera forms duplicate the weight, feel and movement of real breasts of equal size and after wearing them for two weeks I can agree. They fit perfectly in my existing bras so I didn’t have to go buy new ones.

There’s enough visible difference that the girls at work and my girlfriends have noticed, and the comments have all been positive, saying the larger size is more attractive and suits me better.

They feel great, and I truly enjoy the added weight and size as it makes me more aware of having breasts. They certainly look a lot more real than the Gold Seal forms, particularly the nipples. They refer to them as being self adhering and the back sides are definitely sticky or tacky, but due to being heavy you need an adhesive if you’re wanting to wear them without a bra. I wear mine in a bra that fits them perfectly and holds them firmly in place. The tackiness really helps to hold them close to my chest, making them feel like they’re part of me, which feels wonderful! I wanted to do an experiment with mine and wore them nonstop for five days including sleeping with them on. It was nonstop feel amazing, probably as close to experiencing having real breasts as you’re going to get. You are definitely aware that they are there, so, as the saying goes, “stand tall, shoulders back and tits up!”

Hugs girls, big close hugs 😉

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

It always amuses me when forms are said to ‘just like real breasts’. Natual tissue varies so much from one woman to another.

It’s nice your coworkers notice an improvement, the must fit your frame size better. I hope during those 5 days, you took a shower! I’m keeping this positive review away from Sweetie. We don’t need to be spending that much on false boobies.

As for your last comment, I remember a song by Rust Warren from back in the 60’s. ‘Knockers up’.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for the info.  I have the same Gold Seals as you and have also been thinking about getting the Hera forms since I really want to sleep in my forms and have been hesitant to risk damaging the Gold Seals.  I also had the same question about whether to get the 6 or the 8’s so that info is very helpful.  The Gold Seals are great and good value buh the one issue I personally have with them is that they seem a little too heavy for me and after a while my back starts to hurt so I think the 6’s probably would be better.  I also have a pair of Amoena forms which I like a little better since the weight feels right to me and they don’t hurt my back but they shouldn’t be worn for sleeping either.  I just have to get up the nerve to explain to my wife why I need to spend a queen’s ransom on more boobies.

Hugs and thanks again for the helpful info,

Michelle

Anonymous

Oh please, Michelle. Having surpassed a D cup in High School, I’m sure your back muscles will get used the breast weight. Just as mine have done. Just a side note, buying boobs larger than the wife’s can lead to problems.

Hugs, Eileen

LOL!  Love it Eileen, too funny!

Hugs,

Lauren

OK Eileen

I’ll try to be a big girl deal with it:)

I have these forms too and have nothing but good things to say about them. I have the size 6 and at 5’9″ I feel they are the best size for me. That said with some outfits I do wish they projected a bit more.

They do have a tacky backing but if you don’t want them to move during the day or night then an adhesive would be in order.

I love them!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?