Ash Penny
      Lady

Hi

Ash Penny
      Lady

How are you doing😄!

Hi

How r u?

Ash the purpose of an introduction post and a profile page is to let other members of CDH know a little about you Luv! If you are a crossdressing person then by joining this site  you have become a sister to the other crossdressing members! Sisters tell each other things! If you are shy or don’t know what information to reveal, perhaps I can help! We don’t need your social security number, your personal information but since you are joining a crossdressing sisterhood it might be nice to know how long you have been crossdressing and what you hope to get out of being a member! The girls here are friendly, welcoming and supportive. You can find friendship, advice, tips, shared experiences and lots of ways to interact with some of the most wonderful people you are ever likely to come into contact with in the entire world! So I strongly advise you to tell us a little more about your crossdressing journey so for! The more you open up to us the more we will open up to you! One of our members once compared CDH to a sorority! I like that comparison! I believe you will too! Welcome to the sisterhood! – Blessings from Teralynn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ash

welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Hi Ash,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Ash, welcome to CDH… 💋 Natasha

“Hi” ~Tell us more about you.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Well,”  Hi ” to you too Ash.  You really did pick a wonderful friendly place to call your home away from home.  I hope you can settle down and relax, and give us an opportunity to know you better.  Looking forward to sharing stories with you Ash.

Stevie

Welcome Ash!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?