Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As I was hurriedly changing clothes this morning, I realized (clad only in purple bikini panties) that i had not pulled down the blinds. I raced over and as I started to pull them down, noticed my neighbor across the street walking her dog and looking at our window at exactly the wrong (or right) time. Definitely caught in the act. She hurried on. Not sure if i saw a smile there or not. TBC!

Anonymous

Love that.  I wear panties and yoga bra top to pick up the paper and take out the trash in the morning.  It is usually dark but one time the trash service driver saw me running back in the house and I got whistle from him.  I was wearing a black thong and a strappy bra top.  Too funny.

Anonymous

I answered the door once with my tights still on. Got a smile but didn’t realise till I shut the door why.

Could’ve been worse, you could’ve been wearing the bikini  top as well !!!

Im sure all she would’ve seen was an almost naked embarrassed neighbour, some men’s briefs are small…and purple. Try not to worry.

Apologise if you must next time you see her, for being almost naked with the blinds up, not for the bikini bottoms, nothing to apologise for there!

❤️Bianca

I was having a few drinks one night and ordered some food, the food took to long to arrive and I forgot they were coming I in a semi drunk state answered the door in a tank top and Pink polka dot panties didn’t even notice i didn’t have any pants on, the driver could only manage to say, “Oh… ok”, I realized the issue after I closed the door and looked down to see no pants. So embarrassed.

Anonymous

… me too, only the other day! Rushing to get all the rubbish out before the binmen called after xmas. Haltertop cami, shouldstraps showing under a scoop neckline, as I said a brief ‘hi’ to my friendly older neighbour. Then I looked down at my painted toenails. Whoops, I was wearing flip flops not slippers. He didn’t even bat an eyelid. Was that good acting? Or did he not give a toss?

Many years ago while my girlfriend at the time was out at work I decided to dress up in some of her clothes. Once dressed I was doing a few jobs around the flat & there was a knock at the door, not thinking I answered the door & it was the landlady who’d come round for the rent money. The look on her face was an absolute picture. I could feel my face colouring up. I thought, she’s seen me now, she may as well come inside & have a drink which is what she usually did. Not a word was mentioned about me dressing in a mini skirt etc.

Emily
      Lady

I was sitting out on my front porch fully dressed one morning. It’s usually the best time of day as most people in my neighborhood are at work. I was reading and not really paying attention when out of the corner of my eye I saw a neighbor walking his dogs. It was too late to run inside, so I just sat there and continued reading. He made eye contact and gave a little smile as he asked “how are you doing today?” I’ve seen him since walking his dogs while I’m in drab mode. He just smiles at me.

I’m not too shy around my home, so if someone isn’t minding their own business they may be in for a surprise!

Anonymous

It happens. Maybe all your neighbor saw was the blinds being closed. Maybe your neighbor just didn’t care either and figured you were simply dressing and forgot to close the blinds.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I cant remember if I’ve been ‘caught’ like that (wouldn’t be surprised)but my SO likes to have the shades on our extremely low hanging bedroom windows open for light to get in and still have the overhead light burning brightly, especially just after dusk or just before dawn . We have a LOT of walkers in our neighborhood and she doesnt realize that if she is backlit that anyone walking by can see everything. During the day if one keeps their lights off it’s very hard to see past the sunlight’s bright reflection against a window with a darker inside.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?