Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Bambi S
      Lady

Lovely to meet you all, I have been struggling with my gender and sexuality for a really long time and it causes me a fair ammount of stress on a regular basis so a friend of mine recommended this site.

I suppose im looking to meet people who feel or have felt the same for advice and am looking forwards to getting to know you all!

Welcome.
      You are not alone

Anonymous

Hi Bambi,

We are all friendly here and there is a lot of good information to read. Reach out to any of us if you want to chat.

Kay

Hi Bambi,Welcome to the site.I hope it helps you with your struggles.I’ve learned to accept the fact that I’m trans and I like men.

Hi Bambi

welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Bambi S
      Lady

Thank you all for your replies!

Where would you the best place for info is on the site?

Hi, and welcome, Bambi.
      I think we have all struggled, in one way or another.in this journey to become “us”
      You ask where is the best place to look, lol, I have been looking for months, and, depending on your specific questions, it is everywhere on the site. Read the forums and topics in Lifes Like that, in beauty and fashion, and the many other forums available.
      What I do, everyday, is check on “new posts since my last visit” ( if you hover over the forums on the top of the page, you get a drop down list)
      The best way for info, is read, read, and read some more, and if you have specific questions, just ask? we are all so ready to give advice, and support, you will feel right at home in no time.
      So, (oh,by the way, I tend to ramble, a bit at times,lol) welcome, sister, reach out any time.
      Hugs, Regi

Bambi S
        Lady

Heya thanks for the info and support I feel like I will definately be doing alot of reading lol I will be sure to reach out if I have any questions!

Sorry, that should have been Life as it goes on, not Lifes like that.lol
          Regi

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bambi  wonderful your friend mentioned us to you…welcome.. You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people  like yourself and of all ages and in time meet some your age. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Bambi, welcome to the CDH family. Your friend was right, this is an amazing website. The gals here are so wise and supportive. Feel free to let your hair down here honey and ask whatever you need to. I can practically guarantee someone on the site has been though it and had good advice for you.  Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi Bambi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Bambi,

And hello from an older but equally confused girl in the UK. Feel free to ask whatever comes to mind.

Rachel xx

Hi Bambi

I think we have all struggled at some point, and many of us continue to do so. It is a very difficult thing to get your head around and can take a long time. To my mind, it’s all about acceptance, and here I an talking about personal acceptance. You understanding who you are and accepting that being trans to some extent is part you. If you are anything like me you have had these feelings for years, but was only when I allowed my female side to grow that I began to understand who I really am. As I said it might take a long time to come to terms with yourself, but you have taken a vital first step in joining CDH and asking for support. You will find lots of friendly girls here willing to help you………

Welcome Bambi!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Bambi

It’s not easy to struggle with your gender. I’ve done it for all my life, I have felt anxiety, depression and I think all things nearly all transgender persons experience. But this autumn I felt so bad that my coworkers asked me what’s wrong, but at the moment I wasn’t ready to tell them. But after a week of thinking I decided to come out to my siblings, son and my closest coworkers. And it turned out that they all had know/felt it already. So I think that everyone knew that I was transgender before I finally accepted it to myself. And it was such a relief to not having this secret of mine to think of any more. When I accepted I was trans all the pieces of my life’s puzzle fell into place, and I’m sure I have sent those signals all my life.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?