- January 3, 2021 at 7:20 am #426754Bambi SParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Lovely to meet you all, I have been struggling with my gender and sexuality for a really long time and it causes me a fair ammount of stress on a regular basis so a friend of mine recommended this site.
I suppose im looking to meet people who feel or have felt the same for advice and am looking forwards to getting to know you all!
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 7, 2021 at 10:59 am #428879Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 155Has thanked: 785 timesBeen thanked: 565 times
It’s not easy to struggle with your gender. I’ve done it for all my life, I have felt anxiety, depression and I think all things nearly all transgender persons experience. But this autumn I felt so bad that my coworkers asked me what’s wrong, but at the moment I wasn’t ready to tell them. But after a week of thinking I decided to come out to my siblings, son and my closest coworkers. And it turned out that they all had know/felt it already. So I think that everyone knew that I was transgender before I finally accepted it to myself. And it was such a relief to not having this secret of mine to think of any more. When I accepted I was trans all the pieces of my life’s puzzle fell into place, and I’m sure I have sent those signals all my life.
- January 5, 2021 at 7:45 am #427735Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1370Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2966 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- January 5, 2021 at 5:05 am #427642Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2881Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2118 times
- January 4, 2021 at 2:21 am #427105ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 309Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 686 times
I think we have all struggled at some point, and many of us continue to do so. It is a very difficult thing to get your head around and can take a long time. To my mind, it’s all about acceptance, and here I an talking about personal acceptance. You understanding who you are and accepting that being trans to some extent is part you. If you are anything like me you have had these feelings for years, but was only when I allowed my female side to grow that I began to understand who I really am. As I said it might take a long time to come to terms with yourself, but you have taken a vital first step in joining CDH and asking for support. You will find lots of friendly girls here willing to help you………
- January 4, 2021 at 12:28 am #427097Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
- January 3, 2021 at 3:16 pm #426956
- January 3, 2021 at 2:22 pm #426943Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 425Has thanked: 2619 timesBeen thanked: 1523 times
Hi Bambi, welcome to the CDH family. Your friend was right, this is an amazing website. The gals here are so wise and supportive. Feel free to let your hair down here honey and ask whatever you need to. I can practically guarantee someone on the site has been though it and had good advice for you. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.
- January 3, 2021 at 8:14 am #426791Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4792Has thanked: 8270 timesBeen thanked: 8282 times
Bambi wonderful your friend mentioned us to you…welcome.. You’ll find just that many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself and of all ages and in time meet some your age. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.
- January 3, 2021 at 7:58 am #426782Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6265 timesBeen thanked: 2587 times
Hi, and welcome, Bambi.
I think we have all struggled, in one way or another.in this journey to become “us”
You ask where is the best place to look, lol, I have been looking for months, and, depending on your specific questions, it is everywhere on the site. Read the forums and topics in Lifes Like that, in beauty and fashion, and the many other forums available.
What I do, everyday, is check on “new posts since my last visit” ( if you hover over the forums on the top of the page, you get a drop down list)
The best way for info, is read, read, and read some more, and if you have specific questions, just ask? we are all so ready to give advice, and support, you will feel right at home in no time.
So, (oh,by the way, I tend to ramble, a bit at times,lol) welcome, sister, reach out any time.
- January 3, 2021 at 7:48 am #426776
- January 3, 2021 at 7:45 am #426774
- January 3, 2021 at 7:33 am #426766Robin GirlyLadyRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 125Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 380 times
- January 3, 2021 at 7:25 am #426758AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3828 times
- January 3, 2021 at 7:22 am #426757
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.