- March 24, 2020 at 11:43 pm #328751
- October 1, 2020 at 10:35 pm #389396Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 127Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 352 times
I see you are from the Sheffield area, so there are a lot of TG friendly venues in your area.
What do you want to get out of a group? a social group that goes out and about? a face book group that you can chat with people and share things in your area? or a meet up group for chatting and getting together for relationships?
let me know and I’ll point you in the right direction
(Cornwall and beyond!)
- October 1, 2020 at 3:00 pm #389314Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 368Has thanked: 994 timesBeen thanked: 1642 times
If you’re in the Southern part of the UK, in reasonable driving distance of Brighton, it’s a cross dresser’s paradise.
I understand Manchester has a great scene too – but probably not at the moment.
There’s a lot of groups on Meetup, and I’ve met other CDs via that app. One of them comes to Brighton regularly now, and we go shopping and to clubs – we’re practically a meetup group by ourselves, as we never end an evening without surrounding ourselves with friends!
- April 14, 2020 at 6:42 am #334953Sophie SummersParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
The UK as you know in general is very open and there are loads of “groups” both social and on the internet so it would be quite difficult to list them all out. I would love to help out if you could specify if your talking about “physical meets” or contact through internet sites.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 25, 2020 at 1:29 am #328761SerenParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 395Has thanked: 3321 timesBeen thanked: 1760 times
Not ‘in’ the U.K. but I am from there and still have regular family visits back so I’m also interested in any groups back there
- March 25, 2020 at 12:06 am #328752DianeParticipantRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 20Replies: 190Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 480 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.