Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Viv Cross
      Baroness

Hi

I’m a GG from the UK. My CDSO and I have been working on her confidence getting out and about en femme. I’m the first girlfriend who has been aware of the cross dressing but I’m fully supportive and we have a great time when we go out.

I was thinking the other day about people who may not have supportive friends/fam and therefore no-one to go out with.

i was wondering if I should offer my support/company in my local area to anyone that just would like to go for afternoon tea, or a drink, en femme.

im posting here to see if any of you lovely ladies would have found that insulting…or useful.

im coming from a good place. I don’t want anyone stuck at home wishing they could go out but don’t have anyone to go out with. This isn’t to make money , I wouldn’t charge anything. Just wondering if it may help some people.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Anonymous

Viv,

I’m not in the UK, but if I were, I would pounce on your offer like a cat on a mouse…but only if your SO approves.  Might even go a step further and ask you both to join me.  I hope someone near you accepts your kind offer.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Hi Viv

You are wonderful!!!

I am sure there are people out there (myself  included) who would love to go out in public but are just too scared to do anything as bold as go for a drink or get lunch on their own. A friend to be able to do this with would be worth a million dollars, or at least a free lunch!

Your partner is so lucky.

❤️B

Anonymous

I would take you up on that in a heartbeat!

Carla

What a lovely thought, you are such a nice person to think of us girls like this! I’m sure there are plenty of girls who would take you up on your offer! I go out when we can, it was monthly but because of this virus thingie, it’s been a bit hit and miss lately, but we are due to go for  an evening out in September. It makes such a difference having someone to go with! I wish you the best of luck…….  I am always happy to chat so PM me if you want to…….

Andrea

Jane Don
      Lady

Yes Yes Yes- after my wife died -I had a girl paid to help me get dolled up & go out with me—Not a lot of money but something–We’d go feed the ducks in the parks-walk along the river go for lunch or dinner—Just get out with me Dressed– She has since got a new boyfriend who doesn’t approve –

Hi. That is so lovely of you . I personally think it a wonderful gesture and support and am sure any of us girls near you would enjoy such company and chit chat …. I know I would if I was fully dressed ( am unable as closet so just lingerie) .  Your offer and support is wonderful … a big thankyou and hug from me to you 😊

Anonymous

Viv , what an absolutely gorgeous offer 🌹🌹

It is a gorgeous offer by Viv .. made my day

Hi Viv,

This is such a wonderful offer. I hope those in the UK will take you up on your offer. Thank you so much for doing this.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Viv Cross
      Baroness

@Samantha

A woman after my own heart. An actionable list of questions. Thank you for taking the time to respond and your questions have actually given me some opportunity to think a bit more deeply from the safety angle for everyone:

1) how familiar are you with / involved in “the community”?

Im not. I want to be, this is new territory for me. 2 years. I want to get more involved And I was hoping this could be a good way.
      but your question is very thought provoking. Perhaps who am I to offer such company when I’m so ignorant to the wider community. May be I should spend more time in the community to get more educated (there’s only so much you can learn from books) and meet people there first.

2) is this something you’d do in pairs, in groups, or…?

hmm. Well I’ve asked my SO if she’d like to get involved and a larger group could be an option but I must admit I was just thinking 1:1 time. I think I don’t have the personal self confidence to imagine I could entertain a group of people singlehandedly and people may feel a bit let down if they were expecting sparkling convo. 🙂 I was thinking more like – I’m going into town tomorrow to go to do some clothes shopping if anyone wants to come an wander around with me and grab a glass of vino

3) how do imagine spreading the word that you’d be available for these outings?

i have NO idea I was going to ask that next. My SO suggested a Facebook group or we have a CD website/forum thats v popular in the UK but It took me time to build up the confidence to join CDHeaven and post a message. I think I was worried I’d be laughed out the park lol. where would YOU recommend to reach the most people who are really struggling.
      BUT LOOK HOW LOVELY EVERYONE IS. Oh my goodness everyone is so warm and welcoming.

A RETURN QUESTION BACK TO YOU – if I may:
      my SO suggested that people may want makeup doing. I’ve done hers plenty of times but I’m no makeup artist, I work in digital transformation consulting for global banks hahaha. Having a range of makeup to suit all skin tones – expensive. And I’m no artist.
      i do have a decent sized flat though. So I could offer the space to come and get dressed if that’s useful? Where do ladies who can’t get dressed at home, get dressed?. The spare room is nice and bright. Lots of floor space and mirrors. although it’s crammed full of all my SOs clothes 🙂 dresses wigs and shoes everywhere

❤️

Jane Don
      Lady

I wasn’t giving her much usually about $50. for most of the day–She enjoyed getting out to-

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?