• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 157

Hi girls.I have been browsing through websites of ladies hosiery retailer for four or five years now and have been dithering about which one to buy from.Then,I stumbled upon a company from the North East of England called Tights,Tights,in common with other British based tights store such as Tights,Tights Tights they have a huge range.Some of the mid end products are quite affordable.I boughta couple of pairs of Pretty Polly 3D 60 denier tights in black and grey for six pounds and they look so fab on my legs.I buy a lot of supermarket brands like Tesco that are serviceable enough but I much prefer the luxury of something that’s only a few pounds dearer.My two recent orders have arrivecd in lovely Transpereze e gift boxes.In my last order I also bought tights by Gypsy and Johnathan Aston.I love the packaging it reminds me of the hakcyon days of department stores hosiery delartment that were a veritable Alladin’s cave.

Can endorse Tights,Tights,Tights.I ordered by phone last Monday and to my pleasant surprise most of the items arrived the very next day.They were out of the two pair packs of the matte Gypsy black tights but they arrived yesterday.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      helenmarie
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2018
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 136

Hello Roberta,              Yes we have some very good tights/pantyhose retailers in the UK, have not tried Tights, Tights.  You should try Tightscity, they are across the boarder in Edinburgh, Scotland. They do some very nice stockings as well as tights & a good price, & post free [in the UK]  Have bought a number of pairs so far & have been very good quality & last a long time.           love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Inga I know Dawn.I have seen her on UK Tights.She is a great lady.I gather that some members of her family work for her including her son.I came across an article about her in a magazine.She is a great ambassador for tights she still loves wearing them when many ladies don’t these days.I have noticed from the blog that the team are very crossdresser friendly.I did register for their website at one time and didn’t take advantage of the free  pair of tights that I would have had for my birthday because my wife wasn’t cool about my dressing but she supports me all the way.The Love Our Tights guy didn’t sound very friendly to me.

Andi DuBois
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 15

Although their range is more limited, when it comes to tights in the UK the I always go to Snag Tights.  They can supply tights for all combinations up to 6’5″ and UK size 36.  They are also LGBTQ+ friendly.

-A.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Mandy Wife
        Baroness
        Registered On: September 12, 2019
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 198

I was just about to recommend Snag Tights as well as they have sizes to fit all shapes & sizes!

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Inga Krasivaya
          Lady
          Registered On: January 18, 2021
          Topics: 10
          Replies: 250

I just hated the Snag Tights TV advert – it made me feel like they were selling exclusively to folk who just wanted very heavy denier and very unpretty hosiery; perhaps just put off by a possibly poorly chosen name?  But thanks for this, ladies:  I’ll have another look and see what looks good!

Mandy Wife
            Baroness
            Registered On: September 12, 2019
            Topics: 6
            Replies: 198

I keep seeing adverts from them on my Facebook and love the concept of different widths as well as lengths and good to see plus sized models being used.

Inga Krasivaya
            Lady

Long and wide?  Maybe I’ve been too quick to judge!  Will definitely give them a look now;  thanks sweetie.  Inga.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Hi Inga and hugs back at you.I must apologise I made an error in post.The other retailer I meant to refer to was UK Tights I think they operate in the North of England.I think they they took over from Tights Please who were I think one of the biggest tights retailers online.There’s anoother retailer operating in Northern Ireland called Love Our Tights.I once sent an email to that company telling them that I was a crossdresser and would be very glad to buy their products as I spent 90 per cent of my time as a woman.I was hoping to have a nice girly chat with a ciswoman but got an email reply from the owner who is a man.His reply was very courteous but I got the sennse that he was very much a man’s man.L.O.L.

Inga Krasivaya
        Lady

Ahhh… yes, I’ve often spoken to Dawn at UK Tights – nice lady.  I’ll look up Love Our Tights – but it sounds like they may not be for me.  Thanks for letting me know: love you bunches.  Inga.

Inga Krasivaya
      Lady

Hiya, Roberta – and please accept a warm hug on such a cold day.  So – Tights, Tights, as well as Tights, Tights, Tights?  I’m more than familiar with the latter but will have to check out the former – they sound interesting.  Must admit that normal supermarket tights often do the trick for me, but I really like colours and patterns; I’ll have a look and hope my credit card can stand the strain!  Inga.  XOXOXO

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account