• This topic has 18 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ashley
      Lady

New here, in the uk Essex area x

An Essex girl! 👩🏼 Wonderful! Welcome!

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Ashley

welcome to the forum from another UK member. There are a few of us on here so always nice to see another UK member join

Hugs

Dawn x

Anonymous

Starting to be quite a few uk girls on here which is lovely 😍

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH. A really vibrant, caring group. I (we) hope you enjoy. We are all friends here.

Enjoy

Averyl

Anonymous

So happy to see we are building a great group of uk 🇬🇧 girls on here,what makes it so nice is when you start to chat to someone and you find out they live in the uk cuz much as i love our American,Canadian, european friends, its so lovely that for example we can build a great group of friends and you never know we could all hang out at pride in Brighton as every uk girl needs to feel the love of Brighton pride in the summer or Manchester pride or any uk pride! 🇬🇧 so lets be happy and be proud of the beautiful women and the relaxed country we live in as many of our north American friends have tough times as trans hate is very prevalent ive been told. Ive never really experienced any thing like that, yes ive had the ‘is that a bloke look and talk’ and giggles. Im so glad that attitudes are changing and everyone is getting respect. Long may that be the way always.huge hugs 🤗

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi im krissy a Brighton girl

Hi Ashley, welcome to the CDH family, from a Mancunian gal. Feel free to put your heels up here honey.

Love Trisha

Anonymous

Hi Ashley, welcome aboard CDH, I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer and make new friendships from around the world.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Hi

I’m in Buckinghamshire welcome xx

Hi and welcome Ashley.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ashley  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Hi Ashley welcome to CDH, I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Ashley.

I’m also in sunny Essex 🙂

You’re going to love this place, the people and the support.

Love Rachel

Anonymous

Your at the right place hope you enjoy you time here my uk friend im uk to layla x

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to CDH. Everyone is very friendly here.

Karen in Norfolk

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?