Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Juliette Parfois
      Lady
      Registered On: February 12, 2018
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 17

Dear Stephanie, I use a gaff with a hiding tube and it works really well giving me a completely flat front. I start with by popping all three offending bits through a steel ring and then into the tube. By tying the ribbon which secures the open end of the tube behind the ring, there is no need to pull overly tight as nothing can escape back through the ring. Pull the tube gently back between your legs and, hey presto, you have a flat, feminine front. A bathroom break is no problem, all you have to do is untie the pretty little bow. Girls, it’s worth giving it a try!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      rebekka moore
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 84
      Replies: 959

I would try it. This is very difficult for me unless I’m wearing some good control top tights (like today) over my panties. But even they give after a while.

I’m a little “larger” (please don’t take that as bragging), so it’s a little more difficult.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1285

I’ve seen those things too, but they are too scary for this chick. I suppose one can get used to anything, but I’m not so inclined to try!

Amy

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 299

Totally agree Amy

Andi DuBois
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 70

Until the exercise starts to take effect that isn’t the most prominent and unsightly bulge that needs smoothing and hiding – lockdown has not been kind to the belly area!

In normal circumstances, knickers seem to be enough to smooth and hide.

-A.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 1029

I have used gaffs in the past at different times, panty and thong style only though.  I have seen the ones with the tubes and catheters and the ones with the strap and ring, and also just the strap and ring without the panty.

The ones with the tube and catheter, fake vag insert, and the camel toe style are pretty self explanatory in their use.  Try as I might to visualize just how the strap an ring work has left me puzzled.  Just how do you wrap ‘things’ and pull them back?  Pull them back to what and where does it all anchor?

Has anyone ever tried themselves into a Swiss seat using climbing rope, for rock climbing?  The feeling of that final constriction when you squat in one for the final adjustment can make your voice change an octave or two.  That is the closest I can visualize the strap and ring contraction.

I may not like how my danglies look on me, but I  will not abuse them.  It’s not their fault they were attached to the wrong person.  I will continue to use the tried and true tuck in snug panties to make things look different.

PaulaF

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 435

That sounds like agony stephanie I will give it a miss,  and settle pushing the boys back in there Cave.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Roberts
      Princess
      Registered On: May 20, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 509

I’ll pass this one too Stephanie. Not for me!!!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess

Nothing gets between me and my Calvin Klein’s (panties). Not that I do not favor many other brands and nothing gets between me and any panty.😊💋

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Beth Green
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 179

Oh, the challenges we go through to achieve the perfect tuck! I have tried several different methods, some with success, some to NEVER be visited again. Wrapping the unit in cloth and then tapping it back. Works well but a pain to assemble and disassemble…litteraly! The boy must be wrapped, tape should never touch him…OUCH! Then at potty break time it has to be undone. Removing tape from one’s backside is not for the faint of heart. Then it has to be reassembled but the tape has lost it’s sticky so you need new tape. It looks a little strange taking a roll of tape into the stall. “Hello police? There’s someone vandalizing the women’s room!” As I said, it works well and looks great but the PAIN disqualifies it.

As an alternative to tape you can use a panty liner or full size pad. Flip it over, wrap the unit, pull back and stick. The advantage is the adhesive lasts longer, removal doesn’t hurt and is reusable. The disadvantages are still the assembly and disassembly. I want to pee, not go through a major wardrobe application! Not worth the trouble.

Then there is the gaff. It is easy to use without excessive fuss, it creates a lovely smooth finish and can be worn with just about anything. Restroom breaks are a snap. The problem is the heavy, stiff and overly wide material between your legs. It can be uncomfortable, causing unsightly scratching and readjusting and squirming around. I want a panty not a cardboard sheet between my legs! It has it’s place in fashion, just don’t sit down!

The gaff with hidding tube sounds a little like the start of the tape method. It should work but there is that assembly problem again. Ehh, I’ll pass.

The flattening strap with rubber ring. This must have been invented by a sadist! OUCH!!!! Maybe I will try it if I am in a masochistic mood. A VERY masochistic mood!

It appears that the best method is the simplest. KISS… Keep It Simple Stupid. A natural tuck reinforced by a good panty.  And you don’t have excessive work to wear it! My favorite is a nice thong.

Beth

Beth Green
        Lady
        Registered On: February 24, 2021
        Topics: 12
        Replies: 179

As an addendum have you ever seen the variety of apparatus available on the internet? It is an education that can be either fascinating or repulsive. Gaffs with a large pocket up front that recreates a camel toe. Simulated vagina, some with a hiding tube and catheter for the boy. Lower body shorts with a tube and catheter for the boy, a tube for the rectum and an artificial vagina with tube for “use”. How do you even fit all that between your legs? I am at a loss for words.

😨

Beth

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Beth Green.
        • This reply was modified 1 month ago by Beth Green.
          Grace Scarlett
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: February 16, 2021
          Topics: 54
          Replies: 1109

Gosh beth,

with that lot strapped to your undercarriage….you would need to get your knickers from ” hippos r us”.

still happy as i am,

Grace xx

Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual

Beth!!!!….

are you Rei Durden in disguise????

Amanda Burton
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: January 15, 2020
          Topics: 26
          Replies: 1264

Jesus I got into a lot of trouble trying Rei’s techniques, with out the agony of de- waxing the sacks and crack with gorilla tape. Don’t fancy the rubber ring pull back, would be like a wire cheese cutter slicing me arse in two every time I walk, one fart and me arse would some like a one cord banjo,not the very lady like in the middle of the supermarket. No fancy tucking for me, panties only now. Panties yes panties oh how I have missed seeing that word here its been to long. 

Diana Morgan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 580

Uggggh, those things make my skin crawl – no thanks, the three stooges deserve to be caressed kindly by lovely lingerie just like the rest of me.

Diana.

Aundrea K
      Baroness
      Registered On: January 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 13

I must admit I bought one, the tube style not the ring. Do do struggle tucking as I’m a big girl in that area so I experimented.

First don’t follow the directions, they say to put everything in the tube and pull it back. No no and don’t. Aside from that I actually do like it, it’s more comfortable I don’t get any itching like I do tucking with panties and it holds nicely. It is a pain in the bathroom, there’s no hiding that your doing something strange in the stall. So my over all ruling is it’s only something I wear if I need extra an extra smooth and hidden front.I

prefer panties, those things don’t feel girly they feel like I’m hiding my male bits. Panties feel more natural feeling, only they have to hold in more on me than on a natural woman

Jeannie Jones
      Duchess

I am with you Stephanie. Perhaps I too am just not as well endowed. At last a benefit to that. Panties😊 nice post gf💋

Eva Kelly
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 209

Those gaffs don’t sound feminine!

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 535

Hi Steph, have I heard of this hiding tube thingy?  Yes I have.  Would I wear one?  Hmmm, let me think on that for a moment………NO!!!!!   Yikes, it sounds like a medieval torture device.  Can’t imagine that it would be comfortable.  I will also just stick with my normal panties.  I often buy panties just to try new styles to see if they work better and I’ve come across some that provide excellent tucking control and are super comfortable.

But a nice diversion topic, Hey have you seen the petition started by Grace to save Countryfile???   I told You that You have a loyal fan base.  Take care my Friend, as always, I look forward to your next posting.   Hugs, Krista.

Stephanie Newlife
        Duchess
        Registered On: September 27, 2020
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 5

Hello to you. I am WAY LATE in getting back to you. I have been very busy in my efforts to divest myself from my plumbing business so that I may move forward in my healing work. How are you?

Stephanie Newlife
          Duchess

I finally found the courage to officially join this group. I just Knew I must reach out to a community of like minded individuals that were going through the same Awakening that I am.

Stephanie Newlife
            Duchess

I know that putting on a pretty pair of panties and seeing that “bump” down there has always embarrassed me. Once I discovered that I was not just some sex crazed crossdresser, that I was indeed transgender, a female spirit in a mans body EVERYTHING suddenly made sense. I’m on hormone therapy and in line for MTF gender confirmation surgery, at which point I won’t have to look at thing ever again.

Stephanie Newlife
          Duchess

I too have struggled with tucking. I have found that a firm close fitting panty keeps my boy pretty much our of site. I just don’t feel right dressed enfemme and have that “bulge” in my leggings. So I wear tight fitting thick fabric panties that keeps my stuff tucked firmly under my crotch.

Krista
          Duchess
          Registered On: January 24, 2017
          Replies: 535

Hi Stephanie from California, I can’t recall when we last communicated.  Must have been awhile.  I am doing well.  If you want to keep chatting, it would probably be best if you message me instead of gabbing on Stephanie Plumb’s forum topic. Although it would keep it high in the loop.  Take care, Hugs, Krista.

Stephanie Newlife
            Duchess

I’m new here, how do I go about doing that???

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Grace Scarlett
            Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie…just click on Krista’s picture…you will see it goes to her page and then click on private message….and off you go!!!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual

Are these the things that come with a colour coded card…known as the ” boys- ometer”…

apparently the colour starts at pink and descends to deep veined purple…you just compare the colour of your boys to the chart…and it describes if they are loose, perfectly tucked….or beyond resuscitation!!!!!.

I will stick with panties too!!!!

Smiles, grace xx

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 146
        Replies: 1963

OMG! I just put some …. prunes …. in my stew!  Peruvian plums?   I hope that’s what they were………..

Stephanie Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 3, 2021
      Topics: 1

I admit I purchased one and I did not have a great time with comfort while wearing it. I didn’t think it all was a hidden as I would notice while wearing a typical gaff. It was interesting to wear, but I just didn’t enjoy how it felt.

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 878

Plumb… you never fail to amuse!

Great Scott… what will ‘they’ think up next? I have, in fact, seen them advertised and looked at the pics… but why on earth would you go to all that trouble? It must be a fetish thing, don’t you think?
      Could anyone, in their right mind, want to wear an uncomfortable apparatus in latex (extra sweaty) and then go and sit down to pee?

Strangulation… a breath taking murder! We may not want to have anything to do with our ‘dangly’ bits but what utter nonsense!

I agree… Plumb, I have invested too much time and energy into my underwear drawers to bother with such bollocks(?) 🤣

Polly under pressure 💋💋💋

MelanieElizabeth
        Lady
        Registered On: January 9, 2021
        Replies: 98

Omg Polly you are trip. You should do stand up comedy you have me in stitches. I do agree with you ,I cringe when I  those things. But to each there own.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 416

I know what you are talking about, and I would have to say no.

Would it do a good job tucking ?  I imagine so, but the tough bit would be the bathroom break.  I can only imagine it would be a challenge to undo, and another challenge to set it back up again.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account