- March 18, 2021 at 8:18 am #465540stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1963Has thanked: 3128 timesBeen thanked: 9019 times
Or how about a “Nude beige gaff with hiding tube.”
They don’t sound very sexy do they! The first has a rubber ring that tightens up on and “pulls back on” the boys. is the ring adjustable for the larger girl? The second presumably is like some kind of tucking condom. I shudder to think how it fits.
Have you worn one? Would you?
Me? I’ll stay with Panties. Lovely panties. But perhaps I am not as well endowed as you. Thank goodness. And strangulation is not my thing.
diddy Stephanie P xx
- March 22, 2021 at 4:01 am #467331Juliette ParfoisLadyRegistered On: February 12, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 17Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
Dear Stephanie, I use a gaff with a hiding tube and it works really well giving me a completely flat front. I start with by popping all three offending bits through a steel ring and then into the tube. By tying the ribbon which secures the open end of the tube behind the ring, there is no need to pull overly tight as nothing can escape back through the ring. Pull the tube gently back between your legs and, hey presto, you have a flat, feminine front. A bathroom break is no problem, all you have to do is untie the pretty little bow. Girls, it’s worth giving it a try!
- March 20, 2021 at 8:04 am #466409rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 84Replies: 959Has thanked: 563 timesBeen thanked: 2085 times
I would try it. This is very difficult for me unless I’m wearing some good control top tights (like today) over my panties. But even they give after a while.
I’m a little “larger” (please don’t take that as bragging), so it’s a little more difficult.
- March 19, 2021 at 7:50 pm #466201Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1285Has thanked: 3690 timesBeen thanked: 3545 times
- March 20, 2021 at 8:15 am #466419
- March 19, 2021 at 10:01 am #466040Andi DuBoisLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 70Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
Until the exercise starts to take effect that isn’t the most prominent and unsightly bulge that needs smoothing and hiding – lockdown has not been kind to the belly area!
In normal circumstances, knickers seem to be enough to smooth and hide.
- March 18, 2021 at 11:59 pm #465871Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1029Has thanked: 13109 timesBeen thanked: 4061 times
I have used gaffs in the past at different times, panty and thong style only though. I have seen the ones with the tubes and catheters and the ones with the strap and ring, and also just the strap and ring without the panty.
The ones with the tube and catheter, fake vag insert, and the camel toe style are pretty self explanatory in their use. Try as I might to visualize just how the strap an ring work has left me puzzled. Just how do you wrap ‘things’ and pull them back? Pull them back to what and where does it all anchor?
Has anyone ever tried themselves into a Swiss seat using climbing rope, for rock climbing? The feeling of that final constriction when you squat in one for the final adjustment can make your voice change an octave or two. That is the closest I can visualize the strap and ring contraction.
I may not like how my danglies look on me, but I will not abuse them. It’s not their fault they were attached to the wrong person. I will continue to use the tried and true tuck in snug panties to make things look different.
- March 19, 2021 at 1:08 am #465888Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 1109Has thanked: 3863 timesBeen thanked: 5756 times
- March 19, 2021 at 9:55 am #466037
- March 19, 2021 at 1:32 am #465895Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1029Has thanked: 13109 timesBeen thanked: 4061 times
- March 19, 2021 at 1:13 am #465891Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1264Has thanked: 8270 timesBeen thanked: 4924 times
- March 19, 2021 at 1:17 am #465892
- March 18, 2021 at 1:23 pm #465675Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 435Has thanked: 2287 timesBeen thanked: 1604 times
- March 18, 2021 at 12:49 pm #465660Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 509Has thanked: 4465 timesBeen thanked: 1739 times
- March 18, 2021 at 12:21 pm #465642Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 179Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 897 times
Oh, the challenges we go through to achieve the perfect tuck! I have tried several different methods, some with success, some to NEVER be visited again. Wrapping the unit in cloth and then tapping it back. Works well but a pain to assemble and disassemble…litteraly! The boy must be wrapped, tape should never touch him…OUCH! Then at potty break time it has to be undone. Removing tape from one’s backside is not for the faint of heart. Then it has to be reassembled but the tape has lost it’s sticky so you need new tape. It looks a little strange taking a roll of tape into the stall. “Hello police? There’s someone vandalizing the women’s room!” As I said, it works well and looks great but the PAIN disqualifies it.
As an alternative to tape you can use a panty liner or full size pad. Flip it over, wrap the unit, pull back and stick. The advantage is the adhesive lasts longer, removal doesn’t hurt and is reusable. The disadvantages are still the assembly and disassembly. I want to pee, not go through a major wardrobe application! Not worth the trouble.
Then there is the gaff. It is easy to use without excessive fuss, it creates a lovely smooth finish and can be worn with just about anything. Restroom breaks are a snap. The problem is the heavy, stiff and overly wide material between your legs. It can be uncomfortable, causing unsightly scratching and readjusting and squirming around. I want a panty not a cardboard sheet between my legs! It has it’s place in fashion, just don’t sit down!
The gaff with hidding tube sounds a little like the start of the tape method. It should work but there is that assembly problem again. Ehh, I’ll pass.
The flattening strap with rubber ring. This must have been invented by a sadist! OUCH!!!! Maybe I will try it if I am in a masochistic mood. A VERY masochistic mood!
It appears that the best method is the simplest. KISS… Keep It Simple Stupid. A natural tuck reinforced by a good panty. And you don’t have excessive work to wear it! My favorite is a nice thong.
- March 18, 2021 at 3:55 pm #465749Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 179Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 897 times
As an addendum have you ever seen the variety of apparatus available on the internet? It is an education that can be either fascinating or repulsive. Gaffs with a large pocket up front that recreates a camel toe. Simulated vagina, some with a hiding tube and catheter for the boy. Lower body shorts with a tube and catheter for the boy, a tube for the rectum and an artificial vagina with tube for “use”. How do you even fit all that between your legs? I am at a loss for words.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Beth Green.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Beth Green.
- March 18, 2021 at 12:45 pm #465657Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 1109Has thanked: 3863 timesBeen thanked: 5756 times
- March 18, 2021 at 2:02 pm #465691Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1264Has thanked: 8270 timesBeen thanked: 4924 times
Jesus I got into a lot of trouble trying Rei’s techniques, with out the agony of de- waxing the sacks and crack with gorilla tape. Don’t fancy the rubber ring pull back, would be like a wire cheese cutter slicing me arse in two every time I walk, one fart and me arse would some like a one cord banjo,not the very lady like in the middle of the supermarket. No fancy tucking for me, panties only now. Panties yes panties oh how I have missed seeing that word here its been to long.
- March 18, 2021 at 12:07 pm #465638Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 580Has thanked: 4209 timesBeen thanked: 1785 times
- March 18, 2021 at 10:33 am #465592Aundrea KBaronessRegistered On: January 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I must admit I bought one, the tube style not the ring. Do do struggle tucking as I’m a big girl in that area so I experimented.
First don’t follow the directions, they say to put everything in the tube and pull it back. No no and don’t. Aside from that I actually do like it, it’s more comfortable I don’t get any itching like I do tucking with panties and it holds nicely. It is a pain in the bathroom, there’s no hiding that your doing something strange in the stall. So my over all ruling is it’s only something I wear if I need extra an extra smooth and hidden front.I
prefer panties, those things don’t feel girly they feel like I’m hiding my male bits. Panties feel more natural feeling, only they have to hold in more on me than on a natural woman
- March 18, 2021 at 10:07 am #465582Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 299Has thanked: 886 timesBeen thanked: 984 times
- March 18, 2021 at 9:55 am #465577
- March 18, 2021 at 9:42 am #465571KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 535Has thanked: 1293 timesBeen thanked: 2321 times
Hi Steph, have I heard of this hiding tube thingy? Yes I have. Would I wear one? Hmmm, let me think on that for a moment………NO!!!!! Yikes, it sounds like a medieval torture device. Can’t imagine that it would be comfortable. I will also just stick with my normal panties. I often buy panties just to try new styles to see if they work better and I’ve come across some that provide excellent tucking control and are super comfortable.
But a nice diversion topic, Hey have you seen the petition started by Grace to save Countryfile??? I told You that You have a loyal fan base. Take care my Friend, as always, I look forward to your next posting. Hugs, Krista.
- March 18, 2021 at 10:01 am #465579Stephanie NewlifeDuchessRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- March 19, 2021 at 12:57 am #465882Stephanie NewlifeDuchessRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- March 19, 2021 at 7:06 am #465982Stephanie NewlifeDuchessRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I know that putting on a pretty pair of panties and seeing that “bump” down there has always embarrassed me. Once I discovered that I was not just some sex crazed crossdresser, that I was indeed transgender, a female spirit in a mans body EVERYTHING suddenly made sense. I’m on hormone therapy and in line for MTF gender confirmation surgery, at which point I won’t have to look at thing ever again.
- March 19, 2021 at 12:45 am #465878DuchessRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I too have struggled with tucking. I have found that a firm close fitting panty keeps my boy pretty much our of site. I just don’t feel right dressed enfemme and have that “bulge” in my leggings. So I wear tight fitting thick fabric panties that keeps my stuff tucked firmly under my crotch.
- March 18, 2021 at 10:51 am #465599KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 535Has thanked: 1293 timesBeen thanked: 2321 times
Hi Stephanie from California, I can’t recall when we last communicated. Must have been awhile. I am doing well. If you want to keep chatting, it would probably be best if you message me instead of gabbing on Stephanie Plumb’s forum topic. Although it would keep it high in the loop. Take care, Hugs, Krista.
- March 19, 2021 at 12:58 am #465883
- March 19, 2021 at 1:05 am #465886Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 1109Has thanked: 3863 timesBeen thanked: 5756 times
Hi Stephanie…just click on Krista’s picture…you will see it goes to her page and then click on private message….and off you go!!!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 18, 2021 at 9:13 am #465558Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 54Replies: 1109Has thanked: 3863 timesBeen thanked: 5756 times
Are these the things that come with a colour coded card…known as the ” boys- ometer”…
apparently the colour starts at pink and descends to deep veined purple…you just compare the colour of your boys to the chart…and it describes if they are loose, perfectly tucked….or beyond resuscitation!!!!!.
I will stick with panties too!!!!
Smiles, grace xx
- March 18, 2021 at 2:17 pm #465697stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 146Replies: 1963Has thanked: 3128 timesBeen thanked: 9019 times
- March 18, 2021 at 9:07 am #465555Stephanie JonesDuchessRegistered On: January 3, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
I admit I purchased one and I did not have a great time with comfort while wearing it. I didn’t think it all was a hidden as I would notice while wearing a typical gaff. It was interesting to wear, but I just didn’t enjoy how it felt.
- March 18, 2021 at 8:52 am #465551Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 878Has thanked: 1233 timesBeen thanked: 2925 times
Plumb… you never fail to amuse!
Great Scott… what will ‘they’ think up next? I have, in fact, seen them advertised and looked at the pics… but why on earth would you go to all that trouble? It must be a fetish thing, don’t you think?
Could anyone, in their right mind, want to wear an uncomfortable apparatus in latex (extra sweaty) and then go and sit down to pee?
Strangulation… a breath taking murder! We may not want to have anything to do with our ‘dangly’ bits but what utter nonsense!
I agree… Plumb, I have invested too much time and energy into my underwear drawers to bother with such bollocks(?) 🤣
Polly under pressure 💋💋💋
- March 18, 2021 at 8:33 am #465543Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 416Has thanked: 334 timesBeen thanked: 1770 times
I know what you are talking about, and I would have to say no.
Would it do a good job tucking ? I imagine so, but the tough bit would be the bathroom break. I can only imagine it would be a challenge to undo, and another challenge to set it back up again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.