Viewing 51 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Darlings

What would be your ultimate thing to do while dressed enfemme. Ginger is watching  figure skating, as I have skated and played some ice hockey as male, I would love to dress all frilly and figure skate. So feminine and sexy. How about you girls

Luvs Hugs   Ginger 🥰

Hi Ginger as my latest pictures in private gallery i would absolutely treasure to walk down the isle dressed as Stephanie to be married to my wife in her wedding gown also a dream come true he he .. Thanks girlfriend for a wonderful topic …

Stephanie

I have actually managed to achieve my ultimate wish while dressed. My ultimate wish has always been to be able to truly live as the woman I’ve always wished I could be. And now I have transitioned, I live, work and am accepted as a woman, I have changed my name and gender on my ID and I am legally a female where I live. I have fulfilled a childhood dream!

Big hugs girlfriends,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I think mine would be to be able to wear whatever I want, whenever I want. Although, a more specific one would be a wedding gown at my own wedding (with my bride also wearing a wedding gown) or going to beach wearing a cute bikini.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Being one of the more “mature” CDH members, I’m lucky enough to have achieved 99% of my CD ultimate wishes .

Bridal/formal/period dress makeovers. Personal Bra Fitting, attending (2.5) CD conferences events.(I got ill at Fantazia Fair,the Tiffany Club event at Provincetownn MA, back in the early 90’s. “All dressed up and had to go”)

Dining out/clothes shopping en femme, (which I’ll do again ’23 when we get through our Australian summer).

I guess the “ultimate wish” so many of us would like when dressed is to have our SO’s/wives accept our feminine side and at least “understand” why we are the way we are. I’m not even talking about acceptance….

Caty.

I’m one of the fortunate girls here and have a loving supportive wife of over 50 years who has been out with me hundreds of times shopping, movies, makeovers, concerts and the like. Even sex with her in lingerie is glorious!

Renee
      Lady

Hi 🙂

My ultimate wish while dressed can be summed up in 2 words: Wedding Night. Wedding gown, white good girl lingerie, my body slowly being revealed to my new spouse. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

So many things! Yes, I want to be able to wear what I want, when I want, but I can already do that… with sufficient courage! I really want to go to the symphony, ballet, or opera en femme with my wife. We both want to go shopping but that’s mostly just an excuse to be out together.

I too have Done It All! In 55 year of going out public dressed, and passing 99% of time, all en femme.

My ultimate dream would have been to be a Las Vegas showgirl n plumes feathers and headress and tight corset rhinestones bodice with black seamed stockings and high heels, and being made up and prepared from the skin out by pampering co-colleagues backstage in the dressing room helping make me up and fuss with the wig and all the jewelry and glitz and then make my entrance in the dance chorus line for an hour show, It would be heaven

My “ultimate wish” would be to wear whatever I want and pull it off. A more specific goal would be to perform “la femme” in a play. Joan, not John would try out and be cast in a play.

Just to look as feminine as I feel when I’m feeling my most feminine.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

My first wish when I was young was to wear pretty dresses and that was quickly achieved. I have done so much over the sixty years since and there isn’t a lot left. Although not a wish the oddest thing I have done while dressed is go on a radio chat show while dressed…….

My favorite thing to do is go on a date with a handsome man, dinner and a movie or dancing then some intimate time.

My wish would be to go see a play with my wife in my best dress as girlfriends.

My ultimate wish would be to look more feminine. My wife looks at clothes and says “I’d love to have that outfit if I could have her (the models) body.” I find myself thinking the same thing. Barring that miracle, I’d like to be able to go full en femme whenever and wherever I want.

My wish would be to leave my home in Wisconsin on January First and drive en femme to the desert South West. Once there I would spend a four months basting in the heat dressed in shorts, skirts, sandals, tank tops,a light cooler wig- all girl . And maybe, just maybe head home in May. Luvn’hugs. TERI

That sounds great. Could I bring my Harley with?

Michelle, I forgot to mention the motorcycle. I have a double wide aluminum trailer so we should be set. Glad to have someone in the “shotgun” seat. LuvNHugs, TERI

Anonymous

I would love to dress in a fun outfit (kinda of flirty) and go out the the night club with my wife and dance the night away. Would be so much fun. I wonder how many free drinks we would get? 🙂

You’d both would be offered more than drinks, outside in the car and their locations. Interesting fantasy scenario 😉

JOJO
      Lady

To attend a formal affair and wear a beautiful gown along with dancing the night away.

Ok Jo Jo your wish will be granted as going to Keystone and the Gala dinner  beautiful gowns and dancing after the dinner having so much fun girlfriend  you can do it he he ..

Stephanie bass

JOJO
          Lady

Stephanie,

Actually, I have been considering going to Keystone in 2023.

You Got this girlfriend come on lets go he he ..

Stephanie

Id love to go to a concert dressed in my rocker chick clothes…. preferably at my favorite outdoor venue….. tailgate before the show…..

Been there, done that. Casual dress for our outdoor Jazz Festival at our city where free venues are happening in multiple locations indoors and out, simultaneously. And for 30 years dressed to the nines attending our world renowned Philanthropic concerts at our elegant concert hall, dressed in semi formal gowns

Besides my lifelong fantasy of being locked in a lingerie shop or department in a large store and spending the night with a girlfriend trying on bra’s, panties and nightgowns etc. it would be total acceptance from my lovely wife and celebrating by taking the train into NYC   For a shop till you drop day.  Then coming home a trying everything we bought together. Unfortunately this will never happen and I’m ok with that.

Natalie 💋💋💋💋

Anonymous
      Lady

I would love to be completely passable including the breasts, hips, and even the voice. Then a handsome man takes me out to dinner, a club, then back home not leaving until the next morning after I cook him breakfast… dreams!

Do what you need to do to make it happen 👍

This did happen to me   But the next morning it was him doing my breakfast for I still could not move from the night before. I lost count how many time’s we were at it. And then after breakfast he was at me again.  That’s why he is still one of my boyfriends now after 2 1/2 years

For me a simple round of golf wearing a cute pair of skorts and a racerback golf shirt with my forms. Maybe some ribbons in my hair like the girls on tour do.

As I’m a golfer also that sounds fun.

I work as the “starter” at a local golf club.  really envy the lady players and their sexy, girly skorts and tight tops.  Watching them tee-off and seeing their ponytails swaying behind their golf caps – oh my!  Let into the Lady’s Club,, thank you!

Yes! I have long hair and the ponytail but it’s just not the same wearing a baggy drab golf shirt.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ginger.   For me , it would to be completely passable with voice,  my pony tail a lot longer down to just above my rear………………….go on a weekend road trip with SO as girls….. to museums…….concerts…..fairs……. amusment parks. ……………………..have guys flirt with  us…………………………fool everybody!!!!   k

I would love to go out somewhere with my wife and some our GG friends fully open to them as a CD and treated as “one of the girls.” My wife and one of our GG friends knows about me. I’ve been going out in “stealth mode – fully dressed but casual and in guy passable clothes”. I would love to go out with them shaved, with light make up, maybe wearing something a bit overt but not enough to draw attention to us as a group. Just hang out, maybe go shopping, gossip over some wine, ect…

For me it’s not a wish because it’s already been happening, and that is making love to my boyfriend while wearing beautiful/romantic lingerie!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Go big or go home….

On stage rockin’ a sold out house.  The grrls are tight.  Pulsing groove.  Amps at 11.  Sweat glistening.  Screaming smiling faces heave in the pit.  Leaving it all out there.  Spent bodies.  Do it all again tomorrow night.

/EA

Anonymous

I’ll take that too. Give me a t shirt and vest (optional, basing look off of a guitarist from my favorite band), knee length skirt, tights and shoes and my bass.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I would absolutely love to get a professional makeover then dress in a lovely, sexy evening gown, drape myself in gold & diamonds and attend a high society ball or similar event where there were hundreds of lavishly dressed ladies.

CelesteCD
      Lady

For me, getting together with some GGs for a day and night of shopping, dining, drinks and socializing would be heavenly. We’d start dressed casually and meeting for lunch, then shopping to our hearts content. Trying on everything from formal dresses to date night to casual outfits. From there we’d go to a span for a massage and makeover. Then off to our hotel (did I mention that?) to get dressed for a night in the town. After that we head out for some drinks, food, laughs – and if we are lucky some heads turning out way. As for me the joy is just being accepted as one of the girls – from within my group as well as those seeing us.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thank you for detailing  a Cd/tg dream … count me in !

Hi Ginger,My ultimate wish would be to go to the opera dressed to the nines,beautiful gown,real breasts,beautiful makeup and stunning hair with beautiful shoes and wonderful perfume.O well,a girl can dream,cant she?

I would love to go to a formal dance. A beautiful gown, gloves, hair made up just right. Call me old fashion but that would be a dream come true

Ok Allysa you got this one as Keystone is coming in 2023 and the Gala is your night he he ..

Stephanie

Well some might think this isn’t much but my wish would be to have all us girls accepted by all as if nothing was different if and when we are out in public without fear or being ridiculed. To be looked upon as normal and not some freak in womens clothes .

Anonymous
      Lady

My wish is much simpler. I’d like to meet another fun CD, try on outfits, laugh, have a glass of wine, and spend the evening enjoying our feminine sides. It’s just so hard to find that person in rural Illinois.

To have everyone I know to tell me that I should always dress en fem and to have a special friend that’s always taller than me when I am wearing 4 inch heels

I would love to go to a wedding reception. When ever we go to any gathering I want to get ready with my wife. Show every curve I can muster and let the other guest ask. Who does she thing she is? Dressing like that. Hope they would love my hair too. It is a lot easier with the wig of my choice. Then go home with my wife and celebrate again!

Hi Ginger i would love to be the first crossdresser on strictly come dancing on the BBC , some of them dresses they wear on there are Divine, I would have to lose a lot of weight before though, lol, I’m afraid it’s only a dream though X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

What a way to come out to my wife and family X

When dressed, my imagination often runs wild. I would love to be able to present myself as beautifully and with as much femininity as possible. Feel young and sexy. Go out, dance, have fun in a way that I never did as a young person. Experience femininity in every way possible – yes, that too. It will never happen, but my imagination lets my mind go there, and it feels wonderful. Then again, it is said to be careful what you wish for…

Meredith
      Lady

To have sex with a man or woman with us both wearing bullet bras, open bottom girdles, seamed stockings and heels. Bright red nail polish and lipstick. Similar wigs or hairstyles.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Ginger, I guess I would just want to be out and seen! I’m a bit of an exhibitionist, and I don’t mean “exposing myself”, just like to be seen and admired, although that is not always the case!

I would love to be out in a red short dress, black tights and pump, black straight wig and make up and black clutch. That would be my ultimate “outing”!

Love and hugs,
      Becka!

Anonymous

Can I join you Becka

Becka
          Lady

Oh please do!

Anonymous

I know this is a fantasy but I often wish when I’m dressed and I take off my clothes, I discover that my breast forms have become real breasts that I can’t take off.  When I pull down my panties I discover a vagina where my male genitals used to be.

I’d love to go out to a club on ladies night and be passable enough for the free drinks 😅

I did that 30 years ago on Halloween to a drag/ transgender club and advertised free admission if you come in drag. I did, got in free and two free drinks 🍺

J J
      Lady

The ultimate day would be to spend the day en femme with my wife. Starting with shopping for a new nice dress, a make over and then spend the evening by going out for a nice dinner and either attend the symphony or a play, and end the day with bang up sex in our lingerie.

Thea
      Lady

Sorry: as ever I’ve taken ages thinking about this.  I want to dress up smartly, nice swishy skirt and super soft top, big soft pashmina, and go to the Ballet at a major concert hall.  It was watching the ballet as a teenager I think I first notice I  identified with the women dancers: and so wanted to move and dance and dress like that: both on and off the stage.  It has reminded me my first trans stirrings were a long while ago!  Now I’d just like to mix with other smart men and women, dressed beautifully and correctly, and not be worried about shedding a tear or two in Swan Lake!

Hugs Thea xx

Anonymous

I am hoping to someday travel Europe as a woman.

Jane Don
      Lady

I would really love for men to take interest (come on to) me– I used to go to clubs “Dressed” & have guys pat my ass & stuff- I loved that- Hookups were Sooo much fun–

My ultimate day or fantasy would be for the wife to say I have planned a special day for just April and I To go get mani pedi a professional makeover do some shopping have lunch as women then go change into a sexy dress or skirt and top touch up makeup for a night dressed to the nines and go to dinner then to go out dancing with one another. When the night is about done to both change into sexy sensuous lingerie and make passionate love. This has always been my fantasy which hopefully will not have to remain a fantasy forever.

I have been out in public 25 times in my life all since 2017 and am thankful for the opportunities I have had and experienced. My wife has gone out with me 3 times including my last two times out in public. For that I am thankful.

April

Anonymous

April,

I love your ideal day with your wife! I hope you find the humor in my honesty when I say that I read it and thought “who’s got the energy for all this?” I think I could do all that in a long weekend but I’d need cocaine to get it all done in one day lol.

Hugs with powdered noses,

Betty

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Betty….. you’re showing your age…. lol

Anonymous

Ha! I do count my age in “years young” lol. I’m younger than people probably think but I’ve had four kids and they’ve sucked the the energy out of my soul and the marrow from my bones. I love them to pieces but they sure are exhausting. Down to just two in the nest now. [insert visual of villainous mustache twist here]

LMAO right it would be exhausting in a day a weekend would be better I have to agree Betty there are days when I want to dress but the work time and energy say not happening today no way!

April’s ultimate day is my fantasy as well.  I also would love to redo our wedding vows where I get to be the bride this time and we have a big reception with dinner and dancing, throwing the bouquet, the works.

Sherri Remington
        Duchess - Annual

April, thanks for taking the time to write my fantasy for me. How did you know?

Has always been there in my mind for sure definitely closer now than 30 or 20 even 10 years ago.

Happy to see you love lingerie April! Isn’t it the best?

Hi April (from one April to another)!

Your fantasy can easily come true. This past very, very cold weekend in Chicago my wife and I spent the day shopping at Victoria Secret(I luv the “cloud” line of bras), then Sephora for a cosmetics refill where a fine male cosmologist working there(Geneva, Illinois) essentially gave us both a great makeover and then on to our favorite wine tasting place.
        Fantastic day although we do this quite often.

– April Flowers

Sounds awesome glad you get to experience that with your wife absolutely wonderful for you two to be able to share that!

Dayna
      Lady

Wow ! Lots of replies on this and love the answers

I don’t think I have an ultimate fantasy while dressed I have done plenty ! For me I like to dare myself

I have riding my ebike all over Key West seen the sights many pictures taken what better place in the USA to do it in nobody cares that’s one off my bucket last spring we rode our ebikes on the legacy trail 32 miles of paved bike trail Dayna had a Great time another Dare/fantasy

It provided an ultimate Buzz !

It takes allot to go out in public and be apart of it

I feel for those who can’t take those first steps out but I totally get it,

I suggest to you girls if you have fantasies live them out time goes by to fast!!!

Mainly I would like to do all my normal things, work, shop, hike  the local trails those things i enjoy in any mode. Splurge on a manicure and new do. Then home and slip into something soft and frilly, sip some wine and be worshiped as the goddess I believe myself to be all night long.

Lucia Brown
        Duchess

Sounds wonderful! Wish I could hang out with you!

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=695930]
      While I haven’t been to a major venue, I have taken in a few plays while fully en femme (locally), or partly dressed (London’s theater district), and it was wonderful. Anything to do with the arts seems to be a good place to expand your horizons. Patrons of the arts seem to be much more open and accepting.

Anonymous

Shiny, silky tights. Light chiffon white skirt and top. bikini bottom. Beautiful makeup. Ginger red hair. Spinning and under spotlight

Lucia Brown
      Duchess

I would love to fulfill my ultimate fantasy of playing with another girl or 3! Lol (I’m getting old and have only been with another gurl once, 30 years ago )

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I don’t know what my next ultimate wish should be. I have been knocking off BIG things for a couple of years now. I have gotten a Mani/Pedi (more than once now),even wearing my colored nails in male mode. I’ve had my ears pierced – wear earrings almost daily. Gone to the doctor as Cassie. Gone to My class reunion as Cassie. Started a new job as Cassie at Torrid. Went to Church when invited by a friend.
      So I guess I have to think of more new things to do/be???

. Cassie

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Well….. girls.  One of my fantasies while being dressed got fulfilled a couple years ago on Halloween.
      I was a Southern Belle Bride and went to a Halloween party and met a man dressed as a Army officer.  He sweep me off my feet and we danced, laughed and talked for hours.  The rest of the story is X Rated.  TeeHee.  We are still together.  😉

Trish White
        Baroness

Wow, talk about a story book ending! That is soooo awesome Rosie 💖

Rosiebeth
          Lady

It’s been so wonderful.  I feel so blessed and lucky to have such a man. I adore him.  ❤️

Sherri Remington
        Duchess - Annual

Boy I wish I could be you for 5 minutes, just not while your sleeping.

Rosiebeth
          Lady

Thanks sweetie but not while I’m sleeping?  You’re missing all the fun.  💋

Mine would be fashion model. Parading down a runway in beautiful clothes.

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?