Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I just got home from another fantastic outing. I took my granddaughter and her boyfriend to a movie. While she was there I stopped in the nearby Ulta store, I just stopped to look around. After a few minutes I struck up a conversation with one of the sale person, we talked several minutes about different skin care products. I did tell her I was kind of new to all of this. She asked if I was thinking about some new skin care routines. I told her I have been doing a lot of changing things and trying new things in the last 3 years. Then I let the ‘male’ cat out of the bag and told her I was actually a man. She got this odd look on her face and told that she wouldn’t have guessed. once the confusion left her face she was soooooo helpful. We looked over on the other side of the store at sunscreens and showed me the one she used.
      Everything I want right now I to go out as a woman and be accepted as one!!!!
      So hoping all of you can have such wonderful outings also!!!!!

. Cassie

Hi Cassie,

Sounds like a terrific day!

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

That sounds wonderful to be validated like that! Glad you had such a good day Cassie!

💕Lara

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It seems you do not need to keep letting the cat out of the bag Cassie as you are what you appear. Whether they figure it out or not I am sure you will be treated well.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?