Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, my name is Rae.

I am lucky enough to have a convenient name for this interest. I’m a 25 yo and in school still. I am not very experienced with this kind of thing, but I was hoping that by joined a place like this I could learn, become good at it and maybe even meet someone or some group to do this with in person one day.

I am a little shy, but I really like meeting people at the same time so feel free to poke me if you want. And forgive me if I do anything dumb or say something that is considered taboo or bad in the dresser/TS/ect (the list was long in account creation) community. I really don’t have much of an idea of what I am doing.

Hi Rae

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.

Jessica x.

[postquote quote=388194]
      Thank you very much, I am happy to meet you too love. I hope I can become a good member and learn everything the more experienced girls have to teach.

Anonymous

Hiya Rae,

Don’t worry, everyone here is so wonderful and supportive that I’m sure you’ll pick up loads of tips and info. On top of that, I’m sure you’ll make a lot of friends here.

Jessica

[postquote quote=388201]
      I hope I do. I have to admit that this is probably the third most nervous I have been ever, and one of those involved a potential bear so its pretty up there.

[postquote quote=388213]
      Thanky Sammy

I hope I can become as cute at this as you have. I am pretty new so I hope you can be patient with me on anything silly that I say or do. But thank you for the warm welcome.

I am 72, back into this wonderful lifestyle. Still learning a lot, but the help the girls give will bring you to the life you want. Welcome.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rae and welcome to what I hope will be your new favorite place.  Please feel relaxed and at ease among the wonderful ladies here.  If anything’s on your mind, always feel free to ask!  No stupid questions, though you may on occasion get some odd answers!  Lol

Hope you can kick up your feet and get settled in soon, thanks for introducing yourself!

Stevie,

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rae

Welcome it’s wonderful you have join our family. Don’t worry dear you don’t need to say anything else just enjoy all that this site can offer. You’ll find in short order how easy it is to get involved in so many things .Eventually I’m sure you’ll have lots to say. Believe me girl I was quite shy, closet actually and now love interacting with many of these gals with chats about everything.   Love your with us and hope to see you during our travels.
      Stephanie 🌹

Welcome to the group Rae,

Wonderful to meet you!

Welcome Rae!

Thank you everyone,

I will do my best ^^! I am very excited to be starting, everyone is so nice.

Hi Rae,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, Rae.  Welcome.  Don’t worry about any missteps you may make.  We’ve all been there and done that.  Live and learn.

Hi, Rae, and welcome. Join those of us careening down the mountain, trying to keep this car in the lane!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Rea, welcome to the site, lovely to meet you. Lol Amanda X

Hi!

almost all of us didn’t know what we were doing when we started… just had to see what made us feel good then find the right size ☺️

I hope we can be friends!

❤️Isabella

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?