Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I stopped in a truck stop once (in full drab, beard, sweaty from working hard, and probably in immediate need of a shower) and misread the signs for the bathroom. I found the stall I needed without observing the other  bathroom accoutrements and got down to business doing my business. About two minutes into my relief I heard feminine voices and I performed an emergency courtesy flush. I waited a couple minutes to exit and ran into a lady entering as I exited. I nodded at her and held the door as she entered with a somewhat bewildered look on her face. When I pulled out of that truck stop I vowed to never stop there again.

Do any of you ladies have stories of honest mix ups that put more color to your face than make up and you might have been better off in full fab?

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Vecca Senn.

I have only one.

We were waiting in line at a University (I can’t remember what we were lining up for) and my wife says “you have a booger up your nose”.  She insisted that I remedy the situation, so I dashed into the washroom, cleaned up my nose, and walked out.  I then realized, when I opened the door to exit, that i went into the girls’ bathroom !

Luckily no one came in and no one was in there when I went in, but man, I was really embarrassed about that.

It’s a whole other level when you hit the “wrong room” on accident! I’m glad you made it out of there!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Vecca Senn.

Oh Yeah.  Wife and I were driving, and we stopped in this small town in Arizona – up on I-40.  The place was the biggest truck stop I’d ever seen, and I got lost more than once.  So I had to go pretty bad when we got there and told the wife I’d be right back.  Wondered about till I finally found a restroom – went right in and OMG . . . about four or five very non-feminine truck driving ladies looked up from their doings at the sinks, etc.  I stopped dead.  They gave me a variety of looks – everything from a smile, to a smirk, to a glare.  I believe I attempted to mumble something and quickly reversed course.  Of course on the way out the door I met another lady coming in.  Then, as the wife and I were heading out after eating lunch there were three of them walking toward us . . . and pointing . . . and laughing.  What fun!

Mikey

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Vecca, my bathroom mix up stories have a bit of a twist to them.  I’ve been told by the people in the bathroom that I’ve gone into the wrong bathroom.  It has always been by men with me trying to go into the men’s restrooms.  In all cases, the men all thought I was female even though I was wearing what I thought to be at least a mix of men’s and ladies clothes.  And one time at a Costco, I was just about to enter the men’s restroom when a women employee yelled at me that I was going into the wrong restroom.  I guess I should just always be wearing en femme clothing and use the ladies restroom?

Oh wait, that won’t work, another time I was at a restaurant with my wife dressed fully in drab and when I used the men’s restroom, the guy in there said this was the men’s restroom and the ladies restroom is to the left.  I just can’t win.  At least during all the mix ups, there was never any anger shown towards me.  Whew.  Stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

That’s got to be frustrating, but I’m glad people were nice about it.

Vivacious Vecca

I shall relate a little story that has some relationship to your topic…

First time in France… I was driving towards Dijon and stopped for fuel and a pee at a motorway stop. It was a big place so I decided to have a little lunch at the same time. So… bladder full I thought to go and relieve myself first. Men’s loo, check… in I go and the first person I saw was a cleaning lady doing her stuff! Ok… it is France 🇫🇷 so no worries! Next as I went towards the urinals… was a woman having a pee at a urinal! Oookkkkayyy… a quick look told me she was a she! Ok, France is different…
      She looked at me when she finished and… winked! It was almost as if she had of said “bienvenue en France!”
      I had my lunch in an odd mood realising that I was a country boy in a wildly different environment. Sobering for sure.

Pent up Polly ❤️

accidentally walked in and used a women’s restroom at a medical clinic, while in drab. I heard some women using the facilities and I waited. when I got out of the stall, I looked around and saw no urinals, I quickly got out of there!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Nope.  All my trips to the ladies room have been deliberate….and the right choice for the situation  But one time I caught myself heading for the men’s room when fully dressed.  I don’t think anyone saw the quick course correction!  Entering would’ve been a risky mistake.  NEVER use the men’s room when dressed.  It’s asking for trouble.

I must’ve wandered into the wrong room at least half a dozen times, sometimes at work, you see most of the facilities in the building i work in are identical, with the mens on the left. But one has the ladies on the left, and if you’re not careful you’ll wander into the wrong one. I’m not the only one who dies that there either. Someone must’ve dune that a purpose just as a lark

Bridgette

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?