• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi beautiful girls!

Merry Christmas. As I opened gifts today I couldn’t help but imagine the perfect girly gift…

What would be your perfect lingerie to receive as a gift?

I think I’d opt for a rose pink matching set: lacy panties with a balcony bra. Would love to hear yours!

Kisses! Feel free to message me whenever for a girly chat! Love Em xxx

Hi Emily opened this morning a beautiful blue lace nighty and panties matching set so pretty .. My wife know me well love sexy and lacey he he hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie bass

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Emily ,

For me it would be a body with attached garters and matching stockings.
      Preferred color would be black or red.
      Happy Christmas to you too !

Love Sylvia.

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

To wake up Christmas morning to perky C boobs upon my chest, now that would be a Christmas gift that would keep on giving.

And you’ve got a friend that sends you things, awaiting her latest addition while wearing something soft and lace edged under tights from her last.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would love a cute nightie.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Emily

I would love to open a gift just like that any time but alas it only happens when I am alone.

I would probably enjoy a nice bralette/ pantie set. Which I actually picked up 2 nice ones for myself while shopping for my wife.

Hi Emily,

I didn’t get to unbox any gifts but i guess i was ‘unboxed’ by my wife Christmas morning when my wife lifted up my dress and pulled down my Vanity Fair floral print bikini panties.
      You can guess the rest.

Totally unexpected but not unwelcome and a dream come true.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

Anonymous

Simple one for me.

A long  Satin Nightdress/Nightgown with short sleeves preferably in a Mauve/Plumb colour

Hugs X

Wilma.

Anonymous

Probably a lace pink bra with matching panty (probably still a bikini style as I love those, bra can be just about any type). Maybe even a pink lace babydoll lingerie set with same panty. Add some sheer tights, maybe even still in pink, and I’ll be happy. But really, there’s no preference (even with color)

Bethann Paige
        Duchess

Anna Leigh , it’s like you read my mind.  A pink bra and matching lace panties would be wonderful. And who  wouldn’t love a pink babydoll?  I am a sucker for anything in pink.  Or floral or teal.

Anonymous

It’s funny because my drab self, who’s still dominant due to external factors, hates pink. But any color will do. I do prefer pink, purple, and teal, but any color is fine… except yellow.

Bethann Paige
            Duchess

Same with me. As a boy I wear almost all black , grey ,dark brown sometimes.  Do not like a lot of color. But as Bethann I adore most colors. Pink , purple and teal are my favorites and I love floral patterns (especially if they have pink purple or teal in them) lol.  I am also with you on yellow , not a big fan.

Anonymous

Yellow just doesn’t suit me. I’ll wear most colors in drab, but not pink.

Mine would be a shadowline 11032 Hipster panty and a shadowline 37737 short a-line nighty in off white. Lusious soft. Hmmmmm yea

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I bought my wife a lovely baby doll, pale pink with silver accents, and it was so pretty I wished I’d bought one in my size too! Though that might be  a bit tacky?

So, I’ll take a pink babydoll, with a similar bra, matching panties, garter with stockings.

Amy

Anonymous

I love wearing babydolls; lacy, sheer, silky, satiny, sexy babydolls.  Color is not important, as I like variety.  If anyone wants to give me a babydoll, I’ll happily accept it.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?