Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Audrey W
      Lady

Just a small by wonderful thing my wife does frequently while we’re sitting together on the couch watching TV.  So last evening, I was sitting next to my wife as usual dressed in my typical around the house clothes,  yoga pants a crop top and my standard 4 inch around the house stiletto mules. Both of our legs are crossed and she had her slippers off because I had been rubbing her feet earlier and with her instep she starts rubbing the back of my heel.  I love when she does this.  For me its euphoria x20.  I usually let her go for a bit and take the back edge of my heel and gently run it up and down her shin a few times give her a smile and a quick smooch.  It may not seem like much, but for me its pure heaven.  Just thought I’d like to share.  Does anyone else’s SO do unconscious little things that give you euphoria?

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Audrey,

That is such a lovely thing! Such a sweet unconscious gesture! I would love to wear my heels around my wife.

While this is not an unconscious gesture, my wife has accepted my leggings for evening wear, and occasionally tells me how great my butt looks in them while giving it a squeeze. That really makes me happy!
      It’s really special to me, because the leggings were not a hit at first.

💕Lara

This is a great post. You are so right – little things like this from a significant other are subtle reminders that they truly do support us for who we enjoy being. it is a wonderful feeling to be fully accepted by a spouse or significant other.

XO Tara

Yes a wonderful and thrilling experience I like to do with my boyfriend

OK I guess I’ll share…she massages me and rubs my feet when I am laying down, she does polish on my toes etc… My nipples are hyper sensitive and large, very female looking and she likes to gently rub them which send me into a shock-wave of beautiful sensations…
      But the biggest thing that gets me is…
      My wife is rather bold with me. On our first actual date we were walking down the street and suddenly she pushed me into an alcove of a store, up against the wall and started aggressively kissing me. WHAT A TURN ON!
      After all these years she still does it sometimes.
      Yesterday morning we were still in nightclothes. She sleeps in long johns and a t shirt, while I sleep in long nightgowns.
      We were in the hall and casually talking just after having coffee, I was wearing a peach nightgown with matching shawl over my shoulders… her hands went to my breasts and she started teasing me…
      Then suddenly her lips were on mine and she was pinning me against the wall…
      We spent the rest of the day just kissing and cuddling… I never even got dressed the whole day. LOL
      Time well spent.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I did not get married until I was almost 30 y.o., so I had many GFs, prior to finding my present one and only wife.

Yes, some GFs would surprise me, actually startle me with their aggressiveness, and the resulting euphoria would be amazing.  After dating for a while, I revealed to some women I was a CD, which would result in varied reactions, with two particular GFs revealing their kinky desires to me.  In both cases, both women turned out to be very dominant women, and although I was treated well by both women, I felt I was being used for their pleasures.  Thus, the relationships came to an end.

My wife calls me “pretty” all the time.  I don’t know if she understands how that effects me, but I love it.  She doens’t really support my fem side at all, but she says things like that from time to time that make me think that she’s not completely closed to it.  Like yesterday she said that I am more fem and prettier than her.  This is not true, she is a girly girl, but her saying that, even though I denied it, gives me euphoria.

Audrey W
        Lady

Its great when it happens for sure.  Yesterday I was wearing my 5 inch stiletto pumps and yoga pants and my wife said I looked like a dancer  from A Chorus Line, one of our favorite plays. Its a totally euphoric experience when she says things like that to me.  It really makes my insides melt.  I give my wife a big hug and a smooch any time she says things like that to me.  Next time your wife says anything like that to you give her a big hug and tell her you love her, it really goes a long way.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?