• This topic has 30 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For those of us not yet out to the rest of the world, and whom choose to underdress at work, are you concerned with people noticing? Does it change any of your behavior throughout the day? Not so much for panties (unless you work as a lifeguard) but a bra can show and does alter your appearance slightly. Even panties if pretty colors can get you spotted in the bathroom at the office.

Keep in mind I say this on my 1st day back wearing a Victoria Secret’s crossover strap bra and black hipster panties.

Just wanted your thoughts,

Rachel

I underdress daily. Work , home , out and about, it doesn’t matter where really. I do find that I make sure my shirt is tucked in at the back and yes panties can pep out now and again as I got caught once by my right hand man. I was bending over a machine and he called me out on my pink panties.  I’ve also had my pant leg get caught up in my boot and a woman noticed my black pantyhose.  But hasn’t stopped me from still doing it daily with panties , bralettes, pantyhose and a camisole.

Happy New Year Miss Rachel

I’ve been underdressing at work for many many years. I’ve had some pretty close calls through the years but to my knowledge I’ve never been detected.
      I’m in remodeling  and most of the time work alone which makes it easier. I love wearing pretty lingerie under my work clothes. But there are a number of precautions I take to not get caught. I wear either bikini or hipster style panties so they sit lower and rarely show bending over. I wear a bra or bralette mostly in the cooler months where I’ll have on a heavier shirt or sweatshirt. Even then a regular full coverage bra will sometime show. So I prefer bralettes or smaller triangle bras which actually look great with my cute little boobies! I like wearing regular bras that front close and have the adjustment loops in the front, they show less in the back.
      I always take my bra off at least an hour before I head home so the bra marks have time to disappear. Camisoles are wonderful to wear underneath my guy clothes.
      Knowing I’m wearing these girlie items underneath my guy clothes is such a fabulous feeling so I rarely forget I’m wearing them which makes me more cautious.
      My most recent close call was back in mid November. I was working inside at a customer’s seashore house. They live an hour plus away. I was wearing a regular bra with my smaller forms (something I don’t do often at work)
      And just a short sleeve t shirt. It felt wonderful. Suddenly I hear the garage door open and a car pulling in. I quickly grabbed my sweatshirt and ran to the bathroom. I didn’t have time to take the bra off so I just took out the forms and put on my hoodie and put the forms in the front pocket! Whew!!
      I’ve been a little more careful since.
      I’ve began to stealth dress at work some days but that’s a whole other story

Natalie💋💋💋

Since I still work from home, I underdress at work nearly everyday.   Feels great.

my office mandated a hybrid return to the office last summer, 3 days @ office and 2 @ home. i don’t do videos calls, so home days are full dress up days (garter, stockings, sexy panties & bra, forms and skirt).

i underdress in panties and sometimes bra (only during winter months when i can wear something like a hoodie) but when underdressed at all i am super conscience of what i’m wearing and will find i bend more at the knees rather then bend over, always checking my shirt is tucked in, when in washroom panties stay above my knees to avoid any stall neighbors accidentally seeing them.

Thanks Stephanie!

Yep, I have a hoodie on today. The bra gives a noticeable bump to my chest. And you are right about panties at the knees in the bathroom. I’m a little concerned about that flash of hot pink showing through the door gap on days when I wear those.

Rachel.

i try to avoid the bright or neon colours on office days for that reason.

i have tried wearing a garter belt with stockings on a few occasions. was always worried the bumps of the garter clips would be noticeable to the observant person if you pants are too snug or while sitting. this also obviously runs the risk of being seen by someone glancing through the stall gaps, but still less likely seen then a bright pink pair of panties 😉

Anonymous

My Dear Terri has tried underdressing and found it too distracting. That was before being discovered by this wife. He works in a metal manufacturing type occupation. A hot steel chip would cause more damage if caught in a bra than a work shirt that can be quickly untucked.

Leah
      Baroness

I typically under dress daily, wearing panties, bralette and a camisole top  I have done it for so long, it feels weird when I don’t wear something. Nice thing is that you cannot see and “wrong” lines  and cannot feel anything different if someone hugs me. My wife seems to think that anyone that hugs me will know right away.   My response is that no one expects me to be wearing something, so it not like they are thinking… “he is wearing a bralette or a camisole”…lol

I’ve worn women’s panties exclusively for years, but apart from the occasional tights under my jeans that’s the only underdressing that I do at work. I once wore a teddy under my clothes but it was much too distracting since I work with teens and it’s not about me. In work mode, I’m as compartmentalized as it gets.

I underdress pretty much every day. Usually one or more of the following: tank top, bralette,bra, women’s t-shirts, leggings, tights. I also wear panties every day, have been for years. Im sure the outline of my straps show through my clothes, but oh well.
      It definitely makes me feel better about myself.💜

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Right now a bra is a step to far, besides I don’t want to get my pretty bra all sweaty. My Disney princess socks might give me away, but I will try to distract them with my painted nails. I think most of my co-workers that I have not fully come out to already know.
      . Cassie

I wear panties all the time. At work it’s easier and more comfortable to wear standard uniform items (shoes, socks, pants, shirt) so I just keep it simple.
      Fredrika Jones

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m out to most people that know me.  Work is one of the few exceptions.  I’ve written about that before and will skip the details.  Suffice to say coming out would be disruptive.

The clothes I wear are more about function and less about the gender they were intended for.  That said, I’ve taken things a small step beyond underdressing.

I wear panties daily.  They’re more comfortable than guys underwear.  I wear no-show sports bras as needed – usually days when I’m using the gym or wearing a tighter fitting top.  That’s to support and minimize my small boobs.  I wear women’s jeans and a unisex t-shirt most days.  On occasion I’ll wear tights under my jeans for warmth and support.

I’m less concerned what my staff thinks and more concerned with keeping them.  I’ll continue the guessing game until I can’t do it anymore.

/EA

Cece X
      Lady

Work does not feel to me like the place where I want to underdress. I prefer to underdress when I go out after work and on weekends with my girlfriend.

J J
      Lady

I am now retired, but I did underdress at work quite a lot. I am not sure when I went to panties full time , but at least for the last ten years of my career. I wore bras frequently, and while I never wore forms, I did wear silicon enhancers on occasion.

I was a medical professional, so I did have a reputation to uphold, but realized wearing nice lingerie was not really a problem and so what if somebody did notice. Of course, like most I worried about VPLs and bra straps showing, but after awhile I didn’t care. Either people (clients and staff) did not notice, or if they did, did not care. I had a very loyal clientele and staff, and after all the years I dressed that way I find it hard to believe no one ever noticed.

Maybe it is just me and the fact I wear bras and panties that I notice such lines in women, on occasionally men, but unless we make major efforts to hide such lines they are visible…maybe very subtly, but they are on occasion visible. I am okay with that. So, wear what you want, as I have said many times, if somebody has a problem with it, it is their problem not yours. If my staff noticed, they didn’t have a problem with a VPL or bra strap outline.

In a previous job I would work away from home a lot so I could take some clothes with me and would underdress often. I can’t really do it at all now. No one knows I dress so this forum is my only real outlet these days.

When I did underdress, I often found that I felt quite empowered even though it was my little secret.

I wear panties 24/7 so I am always at least underdressed with those. I often wear thigh highs or a garter belt and stockings under my male pants as well. I am allowed to wear jeans to work so I am never worried about panty lines or the bumps from my garter clasps showing. When I feel really frisky, I add a pretty camisole to the ensemble to feel really feminine all day.

Hugs,

Emily

I wear panties everyday to work and I’m concerned about them being noticed in either the bathroom or the locker room where both men and women dress (we put on full body jumpsuit over our clothes) side by side. Because of this, I tend to wear t-shirts that are a little long. This way if I’m bending over to tie my work shoes at the beginning of shift or my boots after my shift, my shirt shouldn’t ride up too high and expose the tops of my panties. But I never wear a bra to work. They’d be too noticeable under my t-shirts and they’d get very sweaty. Yuck!

But I really need to wear my panties. When I’m having a bad day at work, I’ll just stop and remind myself that I’m wearing a very comfortable and girly pair of panties, and I calm down. A little bit at least.

Hugs to my sisters in this wonderful group! I’m so happy I have others just like me to talk to about these beautiful things and feelings!

Jill

Anonymous

Today is actually my first day fully underdressed at my desk.

It feels so comfortable but I do keep checking (discreetly) that the straps of my camisole aren’t showing through my shirt and sweater.

Gemma.

Clara
      Lady

I am thinking about making this transition to wearing, basic simple lingerie at work, panties, bra/bralette, cami and panty hose. It would mean due to she who must be obeyed, I would be getting changed into this attire upon arrival at work and getting changed back enroute home. Obviously, I won’t be able to wear my existing bras due to cup structure and will have to find ones with no structured cups, I fortunately wear mostly dark shirts, which will help. So any advice regarding bra options in a Size 50 is most welcome.

So I try to do my best at wearing panties every day. As far as bras everyday at work it depends on what I’m wearing and the type of bra I have on,Because a lot of times it’s hard to hide my bra, But of course it might depend on if I’m feeling frisky and daring also,❤️🌹

As you said Rachel, bras can sometimes be noticed when underdressing.   In the past I always wore panties and when able, added a camisole and pantyhose.  Unfortunately, due to a change in circumstances, I can no longer underdress.

I didn’t start crossdressing until I was retired quite a few years.  That said, I underdress every day.  At the very least, I wear panties daily as I do not own any traditional men’s underwear.  If I have long slcks on, odds are very good I’m also wearing either Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs (they stay up) or suspender fishnet stockings.  Quite often when I’m out shopping, I will wear a lace bralette with A cup silicone inserts.  When I’m in the car driving I will also have DD triangle forms in the bralette.  Unless I’m wearing a coat or jacket, I do remove them before going in stores.  Whether I’m wearing a jacket or not, if I have to stop for gas, I leave the forms in place.  Anyway, lace bralettes are fairly invisible unless you’re wearing a tight fitting shirt.  The only things that show are the metal strap adjustment slides that tend to be just an inch or 2 below the shoulder on the back.  Again, with a loose fiting shirt or sport coat on, I doubt these bralettes would be noticeable.

I wear panties every day. But I have no need to wear a cami or bra. On rare occasions in the colder weather, if my gym class gets cancelled or I have on full length sweat pants, I may wear tights instead of socks.

But I’m usually stealth dressing. If you look carefully you would see I’m wearing a woman’s tee shirt (deeper V or the back is lower than the front) or women’s jeans (small front pockets). My socks are women’s low rise socks, and my shoes are women’s flats. My gym shorts are women’s shorts. Everything looks close enough to androgynous that people don’t notice. I may wear a woman’s cardigan or jeans jacket in cooler months.

I under dress a lot. Due to fact my wife has made it clear no way would that be in our house. So i underdress when I can. Right now I have on sheer Bali bra with 34b inserts and VS panties. I wear because of how it makes me feel knowing whats underneath my outfit and the simple erotic pleasure it gives me. When i was working I would underdress but was always concerned about my bras. It always made me smile knowing how i was dressed under my business attire. I also like to show off my panties when out shopping, I make sure my tops come up short to show off when bending over. Surprisingly I got a few smiles from women and some flirts from men. I am not passable so under dressing allows me to enjoy my femme side as much as possible. I have had a few moments where I could dress fully femme but for now under dressing is my mode.

I am always wearing female clothing literally 24/7.
      Maybe not completely, but as much as possible.
      Under-dressing is easy, but thanks to women’s shirts, jeans and even socks its entirely possible to be dressed in 100% female clothing without raising an eyebrow.
      I wear Old Navy boyfriend shirts lately. They button the “right way, right over left so if anyone had a really sharp eye they just might notice, but that would deserve a prize, very few people are that keen on such small details.
      Its for me anyway, I want to feel good, so when I am home I wear skirts or dresses.
      I want to feel right when I am out and I dont want to wear men’s clothing one second longer than I have to. I even have a pair of women’s boots with a heel that I can get away with just barely under flared leg jeans. I have another pair that is barely passable but they are flats, so I wear them a lot. I am looking for women’s shoes that I can wear without much notice and I am moving towards an all female wardrobe in the near future if possible. That will be the ultimate for me.
      On a side note concerning under dressing….
      A week ago someone who is culturally very touch oriented ran his hand down my back and right over my bra band… Ohh boy, that sort of thing only happens in the warm weather LOL.
      He didn’t say anything and was looking distracted at the time, but its nothing I am worried about anyway.

Cheerio darlings!

Hi, Has your male co-worker He might be waiting  made any mention about feeling your bra?  He may be waiting to approach you about it, out of curiosity or interest.  Who knows what might develop.

Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous

I’m a firm believer that if you wear panties or a bra as a man they will be seen. Just think about how many times you have seen panty peeks or panty lines on woman. Or think about when you may have seen a bra strap or seen through a shirt and noticed a bra. When under dressing there’s no way to be 100% peek free. It’s going to happen. I was outed at work due to panty peeks and panty lines. When it came out it wasn’t a big deal. I was a bit embarrassed at first but at the end of the day why should I be embarrassed about what I like to wear. I choose to wear these articles of clothing so what ever comes with it I know I can deal with it. And If I can’t then I should reconsider my choices. XOXOXO

Anonymous

Well Said!!!

Anonymous

Underdressing is a way of life for me…That being said, I don’t feel the need to report to everyone the brand, color, description or degree of thrill acheived as a result of wearing same…No GG starts describing her underwear to another woman….Can you imagine your wife/GF/SO doing that to her friends? ….and yet we want to be accepted as women, and wonder why our wives/GF’s want no part of it? Ain’t gonna happen folks, not that way…Sad to say..

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?