- This topic has 19 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 2, 2023 at 7:30 am #705898Rachel TyrellParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 83Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
For those of us not yet out to the rest of the world, and whom choose to underdress at work, are you concerned with people noticing? Does it change any of your behavior throughout the day? Not so much for panties (unless you work as a lifeguard) but a bra can show and does alter your appearance slightly. Even panties if pretty colors can get you spotted in the bathroom at the office.
Keep in mind I say this on my 1st day back wearing a Victoria Secret’s crossover strap bra and black hipster panties.
Just wanted your thoughts,
- January 5, 2023 at 2:13 am #706839AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 4, 2023 at 5:39 pm #706771Jill QuinnLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 229Has thanked: 2177 timesBeen thanked: 1137 times
I wear panties everyday to work and I’m concerned about them being noticed in either the bathroom or the locker room where both men and women dress (we put on full body jumpsuit over our clothes) side by side. Because of this, I tend to wear t-shirts that are a little long. This way if I’m bending over to tie my work shoes at the beginning of shift or my boots after my shift, my shirt shouldn’t ride up too high and expose the tops of my panties. But I never wear a bra to work. They’d be too noticeable under my t-shirts and they’d get very sweaty. Yuck!
But I really need to wear my panties. When I’m having a bad day at work, I’ll just stop and remind myself that I’m wearing a very comfortable and girly pair of panties, and I calm down. A little bit at least.
Hugs to my sisters in this wonderful group! I’m so happy I have others just like me to talk to about these beautiful things and feelings!
- January 4, 2023 at 3:49 pm #706745Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 181Has thanked: 1064 timesBeen thanked: 1100 times
I wear panties 24/7 so I am always at least underdressed with those. I often wear thigh highs or a garter belt and stockings under my male pants as well. I am allowed to wear jeans to work so I am never worried about panty lines or the bumps from my garter clasps showing. When I feel really frisky, I add a pretty camisole to the ensemble to feel really feminine all day.
- January 3, 2023 at 12:49 pm #706383Sara ScarletLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
In a previous job I would work away from home a lot so I could take some clothes with me and would underdress often. I can’t really do it at all now. No one knows I dress so this forum is my only real outlet these days.
When I did underdress, I often found that I felt quite empowered even though it was my little secret.
- January 3, 2023 at 6:39 am #706256J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 508Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1958 times
I am now retired, but I did underdress at work quite a lot. I am not sure when I went to panties full time , but at least for the last ten years of my career. I wore bras frequently, and while I never wore forms, I did wear silicon enhancers on occasion.
I was a medical professional, so I did have a reputation to uphold, but realized wearing nice lingerie was not really a problem and so what if somebody did notice. Of course, like most I worried about VPLs and bra straps showing, but after awhile I didn’t care. Either people (clients and staff) did not notice, or if they did, did not care. I had a very loyal clientele and staff, and after all the years I dressed that way I find it hard to believe no one ever noticed.
Maybe it is just me and the fact I wear bras and panties that I notice such lines in women, on occasionally men, but unless we make major efforts to hide such lines they are visible…maybe very subtly, but they are on occasion visible. I am okay with that. So, wear what you want, as I have said many times, if somebody has a problem with it, it is their problem not yours. If my staff noticed, they didn’t have a problem with a VPL or bra strap outline.
- January 2, 2023 at 9:36 pm #706161Cece XLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 190Has thanked: 4586 timesBeen thanked: 1397 times
- January 2, 2023 at 9:08 pm #706157Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1283Has thanked: 1439 timesBeen thanked: 6625 times
I’m out to most people that know me. Work is one of the few exceptions. I’ve written about that before and will skip the details. Suffice to say coming out would be disruptive.
The clothes I wear are more about function and less about the gender they were intended for. That said, I’ve taken things a small step beyond underdressing.
I wear panties daily. They’re more comfortable than guys underwear. I wear no-show sports bras as needed – usually days when I’m using the gym or wearing a tighter fitting top. That’s to support and minimize my small boobs. I wear women’s jeans and a unisex t-shirt most days. On occasion I’ll wear tights under my jeans for warmth and support.
I’m less concerned what my staff thinks and more concerned with keeping them. I’ll continue the guessing game until I can’t do it anymore.
- January 2, 2023 at 6:43 pm #706121Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 491Has thanked: 587 timesBeen thanked: 1718 times
- January 2, 2023 at 2:00 pm #706036Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 72Replies: 1170Has thanked: 2731 timesBeen thanked: 5504 times
Right now a bra is a step to far, besides I don’t want to get my pretty bra all sweaty. My Disney princess socks might give me away, but I will try to distract them with my painted nails. I think most of my co-workers that I have not fully come out to already know.
- January 2, 2023 at 12:01 pm #706000Julianna FrancesLadyRegistered On: July 29, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 425 times
I underdress pretty much every day. Usually one or more of the following: tank top, bralette,bra, women’s t-shirts, leggings, tights. I also wear panties every day, have been for years. Im sure the outline of my straps show through my clothes, but oh well.
It definitely makes me feel better about myself.💜
- January 2, 2023 at 10:40 am #705979Nikki Just NikkiLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 106Has thanked: 871 timesBeen thanked: 707 times
I’ve worn women’s panties exclusively for years, but apart from the occasional tights under my jeans that’s the only underdressing that I do at work. I once wore a teddy under my clothes but it was much too distracting since I work with teens and it’s not about me. In work mode, I’m as compartmentalized as it gets.
- January 2, 2023 at 10:18 am #705975LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 412Has thanked: 8258 timesBeen thanked: 1788 times
I typically under dress daily, wearing panties, bralette and a camisole top I have done it for so long, it feels weird when I don’t wear something. Nice thing is that you cannot see and “wrong” lines and cannot feel anything different if someone hugs me. My wife seems to think that anyone that hugs me will know right away. My response is that no one expects me to be wearing something, so it not like they are thinking… “he is wearing a bralette or a camisole”…lol
- January 2, 2023 at 10:08 am #705967Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 460Has thanked: 228 timesBeen thanked: 1818 times
My Dear Terri has tried underdressing and found it too distracting. That was before being discovered by this wife. He works in a metal manufacturing type occupation. A hot steel chip would cause more damage if caught in a bra than a work shirt that can be quickly untucked.
- January 2, 2023 at 9:45 am #705954Stephanie JonesLadyRegistered On: March 31, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 31Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
my office mandated a hybrid return to the office last summer, 3 days @ office and 2 @ home. i don’t do videos calls, so home days are full dress up days (garter, stockings, sexy panties & bra, forms and skirt).
i underdress in panties and sometimes bra (only during winter months when i can wear something like a hoodie) but when underdressed at all i am super conscience of what i’m wearing and will find i bend more at the knees rather then bend over, always checking my shirt is tucked in, when in washroom panties stay above my knees to avoid any stall neighbors accidentally seeing them.
- January 2, 2023 at 9:52 am #705955Rachel TyrellLadyRegistered On: October 14, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 83Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
Yep, I have a hoodie on today. The bra gives a noticeable bump to my chest. And you are right about panties at the knees in the bathroom. I’m a little concerned about that flash of hot pink showing through the door gap on days when I wear those.
- January 2, 2023 at 10:51 am #705981Stephanie JonesLadyRegistered On: March 31, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 31Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
i try to avoid the bright or neon colours on office days for that reason.
i have tried wearing a garter belt with stockings on a few occasions. was always worried the bumps of the garter clips would be noticeable to the observant person if you pants are too snug or while sitting. this also obviously runs the risk of being seen by someone glancing through the stall gaps, but still less likely seen then a bright pink pair of panties 😉
- January 2, 2023 at 9:12 am #705938
- January 2, 2023 at 8:52 am #705933Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 151Has thanked: 520 timesBeen thanked: 808 times
Happy New Year Miss Rachel
I’ve been underdressing at work for many many years. I’ve had some pretty close calls through the years but to my knowledge I’ve never been detected.
I’m in remodeling and most of the time work alone which makes it easier. I love wearing pretty lingerie under my work clothes. But there are a number of precautions I take to not get caught. I wear either bikini or hipster style panties so they sit lower and rarely show bending over. I wear a bra or bralette mostly in the cooler months where I’ll have on a heavier shirt or sweatshirt. Even then a regular full coverage bra will sometime show. So I prefer bralettes or smaller triangle bras which actually look great with my cute little boobies! I like wearing regular bras that front close and have the adjustment loops in the front, they show less in the back.
I always take my bra off at least an hour before I head home so the bra marks have time to disappear. Camisoles are wonderful to wear underneath my guy clothes.
Knowing I’m wearing these girlie items underneath my guy clothes is such a fabulous feeling so I rarely forget I’m wearing them which makes me more cautious.
My most recent close call was back in mid November. I was working inside at a customer’s seashore house. They live an hour plus away. I was wearing a regular bra with my smaller forms (something I don’t do often at work)
And just a short sleeve t shirt. It felt wonderful. Suddenly I hear the garage door open and a car pulling in. I quickly grabbed my sweatshirt and ran to the bathroom. I didn’t have time to take the bra off so I just took out the forms and put on my hoodie and put the forms in the front pocket! Whew!!
I’ve been a little more careful since.
I’ve began to stealth dress at work some days but that’s a whole other story
- January 2, 2023 at 8:29 am #705929Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 666Has thanked: 2310 timesBeen thanked: 3364 times
I underdress daily. Work , home , out and about, it doesn’t matter where really. I do find that I make sure my shirt is tucked in at the back and yes panties can pep out now and again as I got caught once by my right hand man. I was bending over a machine and he called me out on my pink panties. I’ve also had my pant leg get caught up in my boot and a woman noticed my black pantyhose. But hasn’t stopped me from still doing it daily with panties , bralettes, pantyhose and a camisole.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.