• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Abbey.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

With the discussion of underdressing I though I would share my laughable snafus and see what else you girls have endured.

– One thong just would not stay in place at all, it was like going commando

– I have pair of hip height panties that I love under pantyhose but under work pants just seem to keep riding down lower and lower, trying to pull up your panties while working a trade show was annoying

– When a thigh high worn under jeans falls down there is nothing you can do with it easily except tuck it into the sock

certainly have the slippage problem with thigh highs too. So garter straps are necessary

Thanks for the chuckles today everyone. Those stories are classic! Luckily, the panties I wear stay in place and hold everything like they should. The hold ups under the jeans example is the one that I have experienced before. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to remedy that situation without going to the restroom and basically undressing to set things right. Normally, it means it is time to toss out that pair and start wearing a new pair. Shaving my legs has also kept that from happening as often as it did in the past.

Hugs,

Emily

I totally agree Steph.  Not all panties are the same.  When some of the ladies were talking in a recent forum about buying online versus in person my thoughts went right to the effort it takes to find the right panties. I have to see them in person.  Check out the width of that gusset. Feel the stretchiness or the lack thereof. See the rise from leg opening to waistline. Get a sense of the feel of the fabric. A girl’s got to know what she’s stepping into.

And thongs? Sexy?  Yes  Maybe. But I can guarantee the boys are finding their way out in short order.  And then there they are, straddling the fence like a bow-legged cowboy. Ouch.

Excuse me now while I go step into my granny panties.  Don’t laugh. Clara is feelin’ good all over!

C

I had a company physical at my work that I had forgotten about. I had plain white panties on and if he noticed when I pulled them down for the hernia check neither he nor the nurse made any comment. That was years ago and I still wonder if I was blushing.

I totally forgot about going for physical therapy on my knee.  For whatever reason this time she wanted me to stretch my back and stand and bend over.  I kept pulling up my shorts hoping the panties weren’t showing but I’m pretty sure they did.  She said nothing.  I wanted to tell her how much I loved her booties she always wore.  I should have.

Anonymous

I don’t  wear male underwear anymore even to the doctors, even if I know part of the check up will be that I would have to drop my drawers.

My snafu happened when I had to have a MRI  done on my pelvic area. Yes I was wearing panties and I had to change my outer men’s clothing but leave my underware on and there were two female MRI technicians doing the test.

I went into the cubical to change and I had to put on a pair of hospitals Scrub pants that tied in the front. Well I finished changing tied the pants at the waist and pulled the curtin aside. The two  female  technicians were right there to help me get on the table for the scan. I took one step out of the cubical and the tie on the pants let go and my pants drop to the floor. Without a  word the two female technicians went right to my feet with both of  their faces within within less than 5 inches of my panty covered manhood and they never said a word. They just pulled my scrub pants up retied them at the waist again and helped me get up on the table. I would have loved to have heard that conversation.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

I no longer have underdressing snafus when it comes to my panties since I have in recent years gotten to the point where I wear them all the time, even to the doctors although those panties are solid colors and lace free. So I suppose one day I may forget to wear plain panties or will forget to not wear pink etc.

The dreaded panty droop! My solution was to stop wearing panties with a pretty lace waistband. They look cute in the mirror but often don’t stay up . At 63 yrs old I now go for comfort over cuteness. Vanity Fair Illumination string and hipster panties are perfect for me , they stay up and feel so nice.

also the bra or cami strap slide. Recently I was wearing a halter style bralette at work . A sweatshirt hid the band and straps but I forgot the halter part showed above the collar. I was in Home Depot when I realized it was showing. If anybody saw it they kept it to themselves.

as far as thongs go it was trial and error before I found ones with a wide enough front and crotch to hold everything thing in, but I still get the occasional slippage. I think it’s unavoidable

Have  fun girls

Natalie 💋

Anonymous

Nataslie, IMHO it is always a challenge to figure out the size comparison between male and female because depending on the manufacturer, style and article I can wear any size between 16 and 22. It’s next to impossible to figure it out.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Abbey
          Lady

The sizing differences have plagued me as well especially when I first started getting my own things instead of my wife’s. Always returning stuff. I have a size 12 skirt but a 1 or 2 x top. It’s almost impossible to find a dress that fits and looks good.

I wear panties and stockings / tights every day to work. And so far biggest snafu moment was when I was with some co workers in a meeting my one female  co worker in middle of meeting asked me if I was wearing stockings. Apparently I have been so use to it, and normally guarded around others but on this day i wore a sexy lace pattern with roses on and when sitting with legs crossed you could clearly see them. Nothing  bad happen but had questions and stares for rest of meeting. Two of the ladies never met anyone like me and just asked questions

alice

I wear panties most of the time but it was not the panties that caused my snafus.  It was the stay up stockings that fell down the legs while I was at the shops.   With a heap of nylon stocking at my ankles, I had to quickly access the bathrooms and remove the stockings, as the elastic would no longer hold then up.   Hence, I have not worn stay up stockings again.  Panty hose for me from now on.

This sounds like a poll question – are you a left or right escapee?

In my case it always seems to be left!

-A.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?