- April 8, 2021 at 10:58 am #475241Emerald VerdantParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 17Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
Today I wore panties to work for the first time. It felt so natural and comfortable. Now I want to add wearing a bra – problem is I don’t have one. I am looking for a comfortable sports bra, I just don’t know what time to get. I probably need one that has adjustable straps.
I am also 6’0″ and a 40 chest 42 bust.
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Emerald Verdant.
- April 9, 2021 at 6:51 am #475473michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 311Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 736 times
I am 6’3″ and a 42 chest. I bought a 3 pack of sports bras from Walmart. They are branded Fruit of the Loom and are a tank style bra. I got the size 42 and they are perfect for wearing under drab or en femme.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by michaela jane.
- April 9, 2021 at 3:47 am #475426
- April 9, 2021 at 3:36 am #475424Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 898Has thanked: 9104 timesBeen thanked: 3936 times
Hi Emerald, I wear sports bras all the time, in drab or as myself.
My favourites are from Venus, a UK based company I believe?
They have a wonderful selection of pretty ones, which are hard to find in a sports bra, I have bought 4 for myself, and 4 for my wife from them, and we both agree, they are the most comfortable we have ever tried, and they have lace bands in your cleavage, oh, and the ones I got are all pretty pink,lol
- April 8, 2021 at 6:52 pm #475360Lexi Rose ZeleLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 41Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
Hi Emerald, there are some sports bras that are adjustable, but many are not and you just have to pick a size like S, M, L, XL, and so on. However if you want a sports bra that is adjustable, I would say that the best one I have seen on the market is called a SHEFIT bra. https://shefit.com/ They are fully adjustable in the band and shoulder straps. The website is also very helpful in measuring yourself to make sure you get the right size. I bought one for my SO (really wishing it was for me) a little while ago and she loved it. She is a larger chested woman and it holds her girls in place nicely. The only thing I will have to say about a nice bra like this is to expect to pay a little for it. It averages around $60 US. Hope this helps…
- April 8, 2021 at 2:29 pm #475305Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 3092Has thanked: 2977 timesBeen thanked: 6515 times
Sports bras are available in low impact, medium impact, and high impact levels. Many manufactures have an odd sizing system. So rather than ordering a bra and returning it, let me suggest you visit a local runners shop and ask for assistance. The sales associates know their stuff and can help you find the right bra. They’ve helped CD’s and guys with gynomastia so aren’t embarrassed fitting bras. These stores often run sales especially now that the spring running season is underway. And if you’d like a certain color or size and the store doesn’t carry it ask if they can order it. You’ll likely be able to have it sent free to the store or to your home.
Another item you could try is a bralette. Some have removable pads or pretty Designs. Try Torrid or Lane Bryant. Both are CD friendly.
- April 8, 2021 at 12:39 pm #475273Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 920Has thanked: 13019 timesBeen thanked: 3391 times
Well done you on underdressing at work. I nearly always do too.
I haven’t seen many sports bras with adjustable shoulder straps, they really don’t need them mostly. My solution to under my work shirts has mostly been thin sleeping bras, but I do have some sports bras. If you use Amazon, look for Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, both have pullover bras your size. The size guide is pretty accurate. There’s a large dejection of other brands and styles too, but I’ve found that the thin white ones tend to either disappear under a colored polo, or at least look like an undershirt to others. Hope that helps.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Bridgette VonSmirff.
- April 8, 2021 at 11:28 am #475250Sandy HoneyLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 143Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 671 times
Check out MeUndies, they have a great selection of bras that work well under shirts with straps that adjust. Wonderful panties too and they have a large selection of panties and bras that match.
- April 8, 2021 at 11:12 am #475245Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 379Has thanked: 1061 timesBeen thanked: 1264 times
Depends on how you want to do it. If you have your measurements you can go online to any lingerie seller such as Bare Necessities and they have online chat where they will advise you as to what fits best. I love wearing my panties to work and everywhere else. Makes my drab much more tolerable. I have too many gg’s at work to expect I could get by with a bra under a dress shirt.
- April 8, 2021 at 11:10 am #475244Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2106Has thanked: 4217 timesBeen thanked: 7566 times
Sports bras, at least those I have seen, don’t have adjustable straps; they are pullover, like a tee, and are sized S M L XL. Unless you are a large girl, I would suggest you try a Medium.
- April 8, 2021 at 1:49 pm #475294
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.