Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A few nights ago I got into some pajamas before going to bed. Panties, sweats, sports bra, old band T-shirt. I’ve been very busy with work, life and artistic endeavors to fully dress the last few weeks so this is the extent of it lately.
      The next morning was a gym day and I decided to say f$&k it and just keep the sports bra on because I was going to wear a hoodie anyways because it’s cold. And if anyone saw panty lines well, that’s on them for looking at the gym.

I wear a mask at the gym and felt like I had the most androgynous experience. It was like walking between my two selves in sync. It was a good experience and I kind of feel like acquiring more femme workout gear now.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Leonara.

Hi Val

Good for you, you have started a new trend.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous

Not gonna lie, it was pretty nerve racking. But I settled into the groove and am glad I did it.

I teach Yoga 4 nights a week.  I have been wearing yoga pants no show thong, and a sports bra with my normal t shirt.  No one ever says anything about the clothes.  They did tell me they like my painted nails.

Paula

Anonymous

Goals.

Although, yoga and I are still trying to be friends.

Thanks I loved it my first time out dressed was 10 years ago I was so excited and scared I wore jogging pants over skirt with fem underwear and stockings brought shoes and wig in bag Jenny

I usually wore a t-shirt sport leggings and thong and it was so excinting..!!!

Billie
      Lady

I wear a sports bra and panties always when I go to the gym.

Anonymous

I did a similar thing when in physical therapy a few months ago. Several times. My therapist didn’t care and said the type of sports bra I wore actually helped with posture. Though, I did have one moment where one of the girls slipped out. Whoops.

I was at the gym just last night, watching the other women and wishing I could wear some of the outfits I saw, especially the sports bras.  One girl looked like she didn’t need a bra and I wondered if she wishes she could get away without one, only wearing her loose fitting tanktop.  If I didn’t go to the gym with my wife (she doesn’t know), I think I’d try some tight feminine shorts under my gym shorts and a bra under a sweatshirt.  I feel like I’d be pretty comfortable with that.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t exactly call it fun. But it was kind of an exhilarating test to see how I feel about my exploration of this part of myself.

As for what I’d buy, probably more sports bras for the most part.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?