• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am new to discussing this part of my life. I’m sure many of you are too. So let me offer a helpful guide to one word in particular.

If you don’t already know (it took me awhile to figure it out) when you read someone’s profile and it says that “Yes I have been out in public but ‘underdressed'”…it doesn’t mean sneakers, sweats and a sports bra. But rather it means there is something silky or sexy hidden beneath their male facade.😄 Welcome aboard!

i have been out in public to a cross dressing club in cheecktwaga ny. i was under dressed going out to truck. when i got there i took off my male cloths and went in and sat with the rest of the ladies and introduced our self and i had a great time being Lucinda and being feminine. i have not gone back to the group since for i forgot the day and time. i under dress all the time at home, but not the same as just wearing female cloths around the house and showing my fem side. wish i could dress up and walk around the house with wife home for she knows but does not want to see me or help me with make up, maybe 1 day she will open up and help me look pretty and apply make up on me for she don’t wear feminine cloths any more or make up.

Ok thanks for clearing that up for some of girl’s n yes we’ve done that before testing our boundaries seeing how far we can go before someone noticing getting braver each time/ zena

I to have journeie out at times wearing my feminine clothes underneath male clothing first starting out but since then gotten bit braver to wear some or certain things out in open like shoe’s n socks sometimes pants possibly women’s top or shirt even daring wear women’s colonge}zena

One more time) oh yes I’ve dared to wear bra under my clothing while being out in public not to many people caught on they just though was another female with small boobs although still trying get brave enough wear cosmetics out in public=zena

Anonymous

Hi Hannah and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Welcome aboard to where we all deal with cross dressing and understand. Glade I see more coming to this site and open up to others like us. I have been dross dressing since about 13 and now I dress more then ever my wife tells me.

Anonymous

Hannah-Jeanne,

Interestingly and perhaps ironically, within context of cross dressing had always understood term underdressing to simply mean wearing my prettier clothes under my drab wear…had not thought of it in terms of being dressed less than appropriately for a given activity.  Your post does raise this as a double entendre; when I wear my femme yoga spandex under my drab male sweats, I do feel underdressed in both senses of the terms!

Thanks!

Kim

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?