Viewing 52 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

Underdressers. where do you go when you wear lingerie? My experiences are few, but I have enjoyed them very much. Because these adventures are rather rare, they each feel so special.

I sometimes wear lingerie under my man clothes and take walks in a local perk. Once I wore lingerie under my man clothes to a luncheon with about 20 guys and another time to a concert. I have not worn anything to work yet. This is all new to me so I suppose I will get bolder with time.

I would love to sit in the park someday chatting with another man, knowing he was wearing full-on lingerie under his man clothes.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Short answer.. anywhere I’m going on that particular day, (except to medical appts.. Yes I know, they dont care, they are just there to do their job.. But I will desist anyway).

I should also throw in hot summer days.. Australian 40’c plus days are just too hot for anything other than shorts and t shirt. Ok maybe panties under the shorts.

But coolish windy spring days like today. 40AA bra for my “moobs”, thermal cami with lace on the bodice, panties and panty hose. At night the 40AA bra gets swapped for a 40C and I sleep femme under my male pj’s.

When we are not in Covid lockdown and I make charity volunteer overnight trips, I’m Caty whenever I’m not in a meeting, especially at night in a lovely siky slinky nightie

Caty

Perhaps a better question would be, where don’t I go? I go everywhere.

Alana

Hmm…  well, anywhere I figure I can get away with it. I am not ‘out’. I could never pass, and that’s not my end game, if there even is one for me. Although since being here on CDH my eyes and mind have been opened to directions and possibilities I had not thought of before. Thanks to all here on CDH.

I wear panties 95 % of the time everywhere, garters/stockings and bra all the time when at home ( I work contract away from home). By at home I mean house, shopping etc…  Some stuff is climate limited, as in, too damn hot for stockings or nylons etc…

So, out for shopping; garter belt and stockings, silk or satin thong, skimpy thin mini skirt, 42A bra to keep the moobs happy, all under frumpy guy stuff. Big hairy guy hops in pickup truck and takes care of business.

I have started looking at women’s T-shirts/blouses that I might get away with wearing without raising too many eyebrows …

I find it a lot of fun to go about the daily routine shopping etc.. with all the girly gear on under my guy camouflage clothes with the little thought in my head  ‘if you only knew what the big hairy guy has on underneath!’

I ride my motorcycle in all my same daily girly stuff, visit family and friends, do pretty much everything I can as long as I can keep it incognito.

I would love to be able to go on vacation in the Caribbean and swim around in some of my women’s bathing suits (of varying coverage). Not sure how to make that work unless finding a place that caters to clientele that’s not too uptight. Or just charter my own sailboat and go where I want. $$$$.

I scuba dive and would love to do that in the bathing suits as well. Snorkelling even more fun, no dive kit to encumber you and interfere with the feeling of floating about in your favourite skimpy bathing suit.

Fun topic, thanks Cece !

Hugs and panties, Christine.

Anonymous

I am always wearing lingerie 24/7 under my male clothes so I go everywhere wearing female attire. Which includes panties. Half slip, thigh high stockings and bra. Although I still have some male underware I haven’t worn them in more than two years.

Kathleen xxxxx

I don’t own any male underwear, so anyplace I go, I am underdressed in minimum of panties and sports bra, sometimes more, like with a cami and stayups or a garter and stockings.  Totally underdress for work, every day with no problems.  Occasionally I might catch a glimpse of a garter stay in the mirror, but i think that is because I know they are there, but they aren’t that obvious.

The couple of nursing staff that know, keep it to themselves and we usually have a very enjoyable lunch like a group of girlfriends.

PaulaF

I wear my panties and bra, everywhere, all the time, and once the weather cools, and the shorts go to hibernation, I wear my stockings and garter, as well.
      I did decide to go without my bra, one day this summer when it was so hot out, but I felt naked under my shirt, and had to run upstairs and put it on before I left.

Hugs, Regi👸💕

Wearing lingerie under my male clothes is something I do every day and have been for many years. It was very exciting in the beginning but now feels quite normal.

What I enjoy most is wearing my lingerie out by my pool on hot summer days and I often take a swim wearing it.

I love the thought of being seen in my lingerie and have been as bold as taking walks out my driveway in lingerie only. I often videotape these short adventures out where the public can see me. I enjoy watching them later and can stop the video pull a snapshot out of it and save it to share with other CD friends.

Sadly I’m limited to 3 pictures here but I share a lot of my pictures on Simalar Worlds

Nancy
      Lady

My answer is similar to others’, I underdress 24/7/365. So, it has become so normal for me that I don’t even think about it, much less get a thrill out of it anymore. I think it’s actually quite the opposite. If I were to put on a pair of drab underwear, I believe I would feel very plain, blah, perhaps even depressed. But, I have no desire to find out anymore. 🙂

I do remember early on in my underdressing days though. I initially thought I was pressing my luck anytime I would underdress out in public. I would stress over things like, what if I split my pants at work and someone saw? One time, when I started to get braver, I went on a 5 day business trip and only packed feminine underthings. I loved it, but was stressed the whole time. What if I got thoroughly searched by airport security? Or what if they opened my bag to search it and saw pink panties? I think my mind just naturally wanted to consider the worst case scenarios, which never really happened to me.

Enjoy the excitement of it, it will start to feel more normal, or right, over time. And if your progression is anything like mine, you will get bolder. And bolder. And bolder. 🙂 For me, once I needed more than just underdressing, I started to find women’s jeans and shorts that looked androgynous enough to wear out and about. Maybe I haven’t fooled people as much as I think, but it gives me a little bit of a feminine fix, and as time goes by, I care less what people think anyway.

Birel

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve underdressed with panties and a bra every day for so long now I feel naked if not wearing. I go everywhere underdressed except to the doc office but have even gone there wearing panties and pantyhose. Sometimes I even wear my small silicone forms in public depending on the weather. This has become normal for me but I still love the feel of a bra as I move about my day and the thrill of being stealthy too out among the vanillas. Have worn panties for so long I don’t even think about that anymore.

All of us are very nervous when first starting out with underdressing and we imagine all the things that could go wrong that would expose us but they never do. Its just a natural and exciting reaction doing something that is taboo in general society. I say go for it because no one is trying to expose you, they are too busy with their own lives.

I do not wear a bra outside of the house but I underdress in panties all the time and go everywhere and that includes doctors appointments 😊

Hi Cece,

Before retiring, especially in cooler weather I’d underdress and go to work.  I’d wear a bra, cami, panties, tights. Panty girdle underneath.  I belonged to a local chapter of the Baker Street Irregulars and for the holiday dinner outing I loved wearing a corsellette, stockings, slip, and panties under a suit.

Alice

Anonymous

I have worn panties and hose to work. Half slips and a petticoat under jeans to many places. Lingerie to a few places in cooler weather…and like you, among lots of others. And a time or two i might have let someone see a bit of lace peeking out.

Personally I welcome a VPL and from what I can tell only a few gg’s have noticed and no men have😊

I agree. A VPL here and there, or a bit of lace or the top of my panties peaking out every now and then is kinda fun. ☺️

Especially if it gets a smile from a gg😊

I wear panties panties every day, and a bra on most days. Doesn’t matter where I go or what I’m doing. And nobody knows, or at least nobody has ever said anything.  (Except the airport. I don’t wear a bra when I’m flying. Those scanners see everything.)
      It does take a while to build up the courage. But once you do you will find there really isn’t anything to be nervous about. Just about everyone is minding their own business. If you want to start out easy, wear baggy pants that won’t show panty lines. And you can wear an undershirt, over your bra and under your regular shirt, to help cover bra straps.
      You’ll get there. And once you do you’ll probably never go back. It’s a wonderful feeling.

😘

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Cece. I now wear panties 24/7 and have for about a year now. Except the end of January when I had surgery and the 2 weeks I spent at my daughter’s. I think now as I have progressed I would likely wear panties at the surgery and negotiate with my daughter to find how she and her family would take it. I am almost done wearing men’s socks, even wearing ladies socks to work and everywhere. During some of the colder weather this past season I have worn pantyhose and/or leggings under my uniform.
      It just gets easier the more you do it.
      . . Cassie

Going on a long road trip with my wife, I plan on underdressing in bra and panties and a bit of makeup while driving,  exciting when we get out to get gas or eat as my padded planned bra makes my breast a bit more evident

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi StephanieWY. Yep those lightly padded bras do make an outline so be aware of what is noticeable. Try not to wear too tight tops.

I wear a bra every day and one time when grocery shopping I was wearing a very lightly padded underwire bra without forms under just a tee shirt. I thought everything was ok until I got to the cashier who saw the outlines of the cups. I saw her look at my chest and her eyes got wider as a little shocked look came over her face. She didn’t say anything and I got out of there with out incident. When I got home I looked in the mirror and I had not noticed the cup outline until looking at it straight on in the mirror. Anyone who cared to look could easily see two bra cup outlines on my chest. I imagine all who passed me in the store could tell I had a bra on with just a glance. I’m glad no one said anything or laughed and all was well. Since then I’ve been in that store and the cashier who noticed always gives me a sideways look. LOL. I think she may have told her coworkers too. LOL I still wear bras there.

Like many of the others here, I wear panties 24/7 so I am always underdressed. When I have to work from the office I also like to add some thigh high stockings. If I am feeling really frisky that day I will add a garter belt and silky cami. I have done so for so long now that I would feel odd and out of place without my lingerie on.

Hugs,

Emily

Anonymous

When I was younger I used to love driving to pubs in Brighton (England), wearing a corselette and Dior stockings under my man clothes. The stockings were sheer and (was it my imagination? that) one could almost hear the high “zip-zing” of them rubbing against the trouser lining, generating static electricity in the process.

Getting up to get another drink in, with the sudden pulling of the suspenders on the stockings and corselette was . . . . “intoxicating” . . . much more than the beer, actually.

I always hoped an observant woman would spot the (clearly visible) suspender “caps” at the top of my thighs.

Another “incident” was when I went to the local liquor store (here, in the US). I had chatted with the manager (a lady) a few times, but this never happened before . . . One day, she came up and gave me a great big hug of welcome when she saw me . . . . in the process of which, I could tell that she had been surprised to encounter the (unmistakable, to a woman) shoulder straps and back-fastenings of a bra on me.

The hug “ended” kind of prematurely, and she looked at me rather strangely. I don’t know what she thought, but she’s never given me a hug since (unfortunately).

Hello Cece, I underdress everday now, have done for a couple of years. So I wear knickers everday & in the cooler months I wear tights as well. I do not wear a bra when underdressing, but now I go out & about fully dressed at lease twice a week. I go everwhere now underdressed, see freinds/shopping/etc & even been to the doctors underdressed, he did not say anything. love, Helenmarie

I’ve been wearing panties 24/7 for 3 years now, going everywhere except the Doctor’s office or when I’m with a group of friends and I know they could peek out unexpectedly. Over the last year I’ve started to wear bras in cooler months when the straps aren’t visible under a sweater. I’ve really been enjoying that.

Recently I wore a bralette under a button-up shirt while getting my hair cut and the woman who has been cutting my hair for awhile rubbed over my shoulders and I’m pretty sure she felt the straps. I don’t think she’d bat an eye though, she’s gay, married and works in a shop that is fully accepting of all gender presentations.

I haven’t gone out with garters or stockings but it’s on the list!

-Chloé

I wear panties all the time now wherever I go, but for sleep lingerie I only wear my beautiful/romantic lingerie, nighties and pjs at home lol!

Well I’m like a lot that have replied so far. I have been wearing panties everyday for just over 2 years now and for the last 6 months I’ve added bralettes. Still get wife to check my back in morning before leaving for work to see if you can noticed the straps.  In the cooler weather it’s full on underdressing.  Panties, bra( sometimes padded) , a camisole  and pantyhose. As far as where I go well that would be anywhere and everywhere.  In the early days it was only to certain places but now it’s a normal everyday thing to be doing it. I’ve gone to doctors appointments , physio, dentist appointments while underdressing and never had any issues. Once I had to take my shirt off while I had a black lace bra and black camisole on and the doctor never even batted an eye at what I was wearing.
      Thanks

Ashley.

Anonymous

Go everywhere with panties and bra sometimes with some fishnets and garter belt.

Donna

Same  as most it seems i have in the past worn panties 7 days a week , but now generally only ware them at  weekends . From friday night til sunday night im in knickers ! No matter what im doing .( with the exception of a very few things). When i was younger id wear basques .stockings and even full bra sets. Under the correct clothing .eg jumpers etc .Have to say i lovee wearing lingerie and would definitely rather wear that 24/7 than boring cotton boxers . Xxx

Anonymous

Just about anywhere except work

Anonymous

Since coming out at work do that too. Even wear women’s jeans and womens t shirt. of course panties and bra underneath.

Anonymous

I dont wear full lingerie outfits, but i do I wear panties every day, everywhere. Home, work, shoppimg, etc. I wear pantyhose on occasions to work as well to satisy my fem side if i have not dressed in A while. I have been known to wear them to work everyday for weeks at a time before.

Chelly.

I wear panties every day sometimes with thigh high stockings and Bra.

I think the better question would be where don’t I go while wearing lingerie?

It’s become a part of me very quickly and I’ve been wearing them to basically everywhere. However, since I occasionally wear a bra I tend to forgo that when I expect to have to take my shirt off, like a few weeks back during a doctor’s appointment.
      But other than that? Went to a job interview with our CFO wearing bright red lace panties I knew would poke over the edge of my jeans, garter, stockings and an unpadded bra under my t-shirt. Didn’t get the job though so maybe I should’ve flashed them a bit? 😉

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Sometimes I go out shopping, etc. with panties on.

Hugs, Liar

Hi Cere for the last year or more I have been most places underdressed and love it ,during the summer months sometimes have to leave my bras off and when I do wear a bra don’t use my forms ,tried it a few times in the cooler months but not certain how much it showed will give it a try again this winter .I will wear panties ,pantyhose , suspender belts and stockings every were I go (only panties if in shorts )I love wearing these items and wish i had done it years ago Michelle xx

TBH, I don’t even think about it as underdressing any more – it’s just my underwear, and “lingerie” is stretching it a bit… although in my experience, lingerie doesn’t stretch much, and that’s why I prefer ordinary cotton/lycra briefs.

Much more comfortable, prevent fallout, and are non-arousing, so safe under bodycons and short skirts.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Every where. At some point I realized what I like and nobody is going to tell me different.

Panties always, my bra goes on as soon I get in the house if I leave out.

Looking forward to the colder weather so I can wear my bra going out and not have it noticed.

Hugs

Christie

Leah
      Baroness

It is easier to say when I am not wearing lingerie in a daily basis vs when I am.  Typical day includes panties/bralette, maybe a camisole, as we get into colder weather, maybe will add lace top stockings or an unpadded bra.   Love the feeling of them, knowing that no one else has any idea or that I may have sexier lingerie than some of the ladies out in public!

out to work, shopping, gasstation, teaching classes, … always thong, garterbelt, stockings,  corset (not always)

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by BillieJay.

I have worn  my lingerie when shopping. Most times just panties, but have also gone with a bra with small inserts in.

I wear mine when i am doing the housework or when i just feel like looking sexy for my wife or just watching my soaps

Anonymous

I just have to throw in my two bits on this one. I have only been underdressing for a few months now. I try to do it anytime I’m not at work. Which means everywhere. But I think I’m getting a bit careless. Was in the sporting goods Dept at Walmart and bought a case of clay targets. I remember after setting them in my shopping cart that a guy walked buy and smiled and gave me a nod. I believe I returned the same. Then a minute later I realized that I had to bend low to get that case from the bottom shelf. Then I realized my shirt wasn’t tucked in as usual. I wonder if the white lace from my panties had stuck out! In the past I’d probably been embarrassed. But guess what. I grinned about it all the way back home. Funny!

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Panties EVERYWHERE- Tights EVERWHERE (when its cold) Bra without forms, W/forms when I am wearing layers.
      To the indoor pool thongs under swimsuit.
      Enjoy

i wear thongs under my suits when teaching at university, shopping, driving to the mall, … hot!!

Kimmie
      Lady

My underdressing is typically confined to wearing panties. For panties, I’ve worn them really anywhere, even to the gym or the doctors, though in those cases, I usually try to wear less obvious panties. I’ve also worn girdles and pantyhose to the office and when traveling. I’ve written about an invasive TSA pat down once while so dressed. I have very infrequently included a bra but only in very selective circumstances where the chance of being caught is very, very small.

I do the exact thing in that I wear panties everywhere and do make use of less obvious ones like dark blue etc. although recently after a minor procedure the nurse took my dark blue bikini panties out of the bag of clothing and slipped them on my legs for me. She had to flip them over before she slipped them on so I am sure she must have realized they were panties. Not a problem

I went and worked out in my Victoria’s Secret thong today

Wearing a bra..BCup forms…firm panty girdle…roll up nylon… tight jeans …bulky sweater…unisex moccasins..

It’s the mall firm …Macys …Nordstrom…any of the large department stores…I don’t have the nerve or confidence to enter the small boutiques..

Maybe some day I will.

Donna💕💕💕💕

CeCe
      Wear panties all the time,they are so much softer and when I can I wear a thong.
      Wear panties while I’m working in the garden or when I go shopping,the bra only wear when I get the chance to,which is usually at least once a week, but my bras are to bulky, need to go shopping for light weight bras.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Helena.

Try bralettes because they are probably the most stealthy while still being lacy and feminine. Some sports bras without formed cups are stealthy too.

my underdressing consists of panties, bra or bralette and sometimes a camisole. I wear panties to work everyday . in cooler weather the bra’s and cami’s come out always with a heavier shirt or sweatshirt. I’ve golfed in panties many times. skied in panties and a bra several times. I’ve boated in panties and have flown across country . Ill underdress pretty much anywhere except places where I would definatly be found out or where I might easily embarass myself or others. I also stealth dress but thats another story.  Since im closeted this is often my only outlet.

Natalie

I wear panties more days than not. To work, while traveling, at family dinners. Anywhere.p;ò

Also, my cat somehow knows how to type accented letters. She’ll have to teach me how to do that one day.

Xoxo,

Dani

Danielle, I am now to the point where I wear panties all the time including the doctor’s office.  I cannot not imagine ever wearing men’s underwear again.

I wear panties all the time and prefer fine, lycra, high waisted, full briefs as they feel so feminine and hugging.  I sometimes wear just pantyhose and no socks to work on cooler days or when I want to feel a bit sexy.  I often slip my shoes off and enjoy the feel and sight of my nylon clad feet.  I really enjoy swimming in nylon, hi-cut panties and my wife and I enjoy doing this together at private locations.  It feels and looks so sexy for us both with the sheerness of wet nylon .  I also enjoy the naughtiness of showing vpl in my work clothes and wear close fitting trousers to this effect.  All makes my days more fun and relaxing and nobody in the office says anything; all females.

Anonymous
      Lady

I go anywhere I want to…panties is all I have to wear and I wear bras just about all the time too. I have some bralettes from Parade that work wonderfully and mostly doesn’t show unless I have on a tight t-shirt. I also wear a pair of Venus breast enhancers from the Breast Form Store when I wear my bralettes to give them some more form. For example today I went to Kohls to do an Amazon return, I had on denim straight leg ankle jeans, thong, bralette that matched my thong with the breast enhancers and a simple navy button up 3/4 sleeve blouse. I had on a anklet and sandals. I had my nails done last week and sport a nice set of French nails that are shiny and beautiful. I didn’t have on a wig but a Mickey Mouse cap. I felt good and was happy with what I had on. So where do you go while wearing lingerie…anywhere you want to go. Enjoy your life because it’s shorter than you realize.

Sandy

I’ve worn panties (under a pair of my boxers) a few places. Every once in a while I’ll wear panties and leggings underneath my guy clothes when I’m out walking my dog. The most interesting place…I once wore panties to a job interview.

Got the job, so maybe they were magic.

I go every where, since panties are all I wear under my pants now. In the winter, when it’s cold, I will wear a cami under my drab shirt and go about life as normal.

I wear panties all the time now either Thongs or Brazilian shape.

i love the cooler weather and heavier outer-drabs. it makes it easy/easier to conceal wearing my bra!

About the only times I don’t underdress is when I have a doc appointment that might involve a lower-body exam. I’m still not bold enough to try that. I underdress more often than not – wearing panties, pantyhose and/or tights beneath my jeans. I underdress at work, running, getting groceries, church, and sporting events.

the same here. i am almost ALWAYS under-dressed (panty & pantyhose) when i leave the house.  just out and about for chores and such.

I underdress all the time – panties and bra in the summer, panties and bra and suspender belt and stocking in the winter. I underdress at work, when shopping, going out with friends, at the cinema and theatre, everywhere. The only times I am not underdressed as described are when doing sport (then I underdress in sports bra and sports Lycra panties) or when I go to the doctors.

I have forgotten a couple of times to remove my bra early enough before going to the doctors, so leaving the tell take skin marks. But my doctor, bless her, has not commented or reacted strangely or surprised.

It is exhilarating being underdressed. But do be careful…stockings do show under trousers (particularly when seated), and buttons can come undone revealing lacy underwear. Or when bending down, tops of panties can show.

It is important to choose the right drab over clothes!! I am lucky enough to be able to ask my wife if the underwear is showing through – but I also take a good look in the mirror to make sure nothing is showing.

Ellie Davis
      Ambassador

Hey Cece

There’s a definite theme developing here – many of us are underdressed all the time (except, as many girls have pointed out, when we have a doctors’ appointment or something similar).

I’ve underdressed pretty much every day for the last 15 years. At this point though it doesn’t feel like underdressing or even crossdressing; these are my clothes, they’re what I feel comfortable in and so they’re what I wear.

A quick story. I like birdwatching. Once, I was work in drab when news of a rare bird came in from the North Norfolk coast. So, at the end of the day I hopped in the car and drove up to see it. When I got there I parked in the public car park, and because I didn’t want to get my work trousers grubby I decided to put on a pair of jeans. There was no-one around, so I got out of the car and stepped out of my trousers. It was only then that I remembered that I was wearing stockings, suspenders and panties.

I half expected to look up and find a whole load of binoculars and telescopes trained on me.

The point is that I usually completely forget what I’m wearing under my work clothes since this is my ‘normal’…

Hugs

Ellie x

Trisha
        Duchess

Spot on with this. I am so used to panties that I don’t even notice them sliding on the jeans I wear daily. I even have 2 different size bras. One for daily use and one for going out with forms on.

Jeans and socks are also women’s articles.  I haven’t owned a male pair of jeans for over a year now.  Working construction I figured I’d get some guff but no one has noticed.

I do everyday normal things when underdressed, it’s just normal for me. The type of bra I wear depends on what is planned for the day. If I’m going to end up topless later or in a potential hug situation will determine if I wear a certain sports bra, tank top like bralette or nothing.

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?