Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gurls, I took a step forward today! I dressed up in a full outfit under my guy clothes and went out tonight. Panties,bra, pink socks, pink shirt,and yoga pants. I stripped down to my girl clothes in personal subway bathroom and looked so cute. I wanted to walk right out and order food but my mom was out there. Ugh! But im going to underdress more. It used to be a turn on to dress, now its becoming another side of me. I want to be a female but like being Mark too if that makes sense. Hopefully I can post that i went out all the way soo but I need wig and someone to help me 🙁 but thanks girls! Anybody else relate to me? I would love to hear. I hope this was the right place to post this. Im new

Sorry I postef this topic twice. This website responds slow on my phone and I get impatient and keep tapping submit. Lol. Sorry

Anonymous

Fixed Samantha. Maybe next time don’t be so hasty. Good things come to those who wait.

Thank you Jane

Anonymous

Hi Samantha, no worries girl.  I’ve been dressing forever and only now have I been venturing out underdressed.  It’s scary, you’re positive that everyone can tell but they can’t and you know what, most won’t even care. The ladies here at CDH are helping me learn to be patient with myself and only do what I’m comfortable with.

Jillian

Krisy
      Lady

Hi Samantha,  yes, very similar. I’m just starting to experiment with out and about. I also have to be careful, my wife knows I enjoy dressing but would not accept me going out. So I have to wait until I have the house and day to myself which doesn’t happen often.

Krissy

Leonara
        Ambassador

I can relate to Samantha and especially and Krisy . I underdress more since Leonara time only comes when the opportunity presents itself.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Samantha. Welcome to CDH. You’ll find a gaggle o’ great gals here.

I underdress daily, though haven’t yet had the gumption to wear a bra under my male clothes, other than one day last week when my wife and I went Christmas shopping. That day I wore a heavy sweatshirt, and had my coat on, so there was only a very minuscule chance of being caught. I do wear panties every day, and today I’m wearing stockings, too. I also know exactly what you mean about dressing being a turn-on at first, but now is just…  normal.

I would absolutely love to get dressed completely – wig and all – and go out. I don’t because doing so would mean having to walk out of my house dressed, and risk my neighbors seeing. While I would love to go out to eat or go shopping at the mall while dressed as Rose, I’m not yet ready to confront neighbors. So, for now, Rose remains in the proverbial closet at home.

I’ve been getting bolder – coming out to my kids, for example – so I’m sure it’s just a matter of time until I decide to stop caring about the neighbors. But until then, Rose either has to be in-home only, or I’d need to find someplace where I could change after arriving. The ladies here have been wonderful for my progression as Rose – advice, friendship, encouragement. I hope you find CDH as welcoming and beautiful as I have.

Stef Smith
        Duchess

I underdress routinely

in panties

now that winter coming

bra panties and tights

i can wearmy femme t necks withmy femme jeans

feels great

Rose: One possible solution to your dilemma (risky outings dressed) is to have a buddy/wing man (woman?) to go with you to wherever you’re heading (shopping, clubs, dinner etc.). Your friend can pick you up at your home, so it’s just those few steps from house to car that you’d be concerned about. Or even better, maybe finding a CD friend who can let you dress at her home before going out (and then changing back there when you’re done with the outing). Good luck!

Anonymous

See Samantha, lot’s of girls know how you feel.

Have fun and enjoy being who you are.

Anonymous

I’m also the same way I enjoy to cross dress because of the turn on and the way it makes me feel but at the same time my male self is also important to me. I feel like having a happy balance of both is a completely healthy way to live. You are certainly not alone if you wanna keep living as a male but on occasion live as female.

Jamie
      Lady

My dear Samantha,

I’ve found that underdressing is actually a joy and surprisingly easy. I’ve gotten to the point where I routinely underdress when (for example) I go to the store. This is especially easy in the winter for those of us in cooler climes because a jacket (mostly) hides the obviously femme accoutrements. I’ve even taken to wearing makeup at times when I shop. It’s surprising what you can get away with if you concentrate on enhancement and not show. I typically wear modest pink lipstick, a hint of blush, and modest pink eye shadow. No one ever notices, or at least not that I’ve ever seen. After all, people rarely look closely and usually see what they expect to see. Then again, I can hope that the right person does notice. 😉

Best wishes,

Jamie

Anonymous

Great day for me today

i got home

changed into a lace top polka dot beige and white panty

matched it with a brown fishnet bra with A cup

female t neck sweater

gap female baby boot jeans

my cowbow boots and male socks

my toes are in essie dark blue

went shopping with my wife

felt great felt me

so relaxing being myself

I have underdressed in the past. Fast forward 15yrs, and with winter just around the corner, I plan to underdress whenever the opportunity presents itself (closet XD). I maybe so bold as to go for a drive.

Anonymous

Yes winter time makes under dressing much easier.  I went out in a sweat shirt and sweat pants covering my lingerie on a business trip many years ago.  It was thrilling.

Hi Samantha:  Those of us who, for a variety of reasons, are not quite ready to step out publicly as fully dressed women, underdressing is a godsend. I wear panties 24/7 (threw out all my icky man undies long ago), often wear a bra and/or camisole. Weather is always hot here, so I haven’t gotten around to pantyhose since I rarely wear long pants or jeans. The only time i don’t really “underdress” is at bedtime, when I change into a cute nightgown or chemise or cozy floral feminine pajamas.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi. I’m still underdressing too.  When doing chores around the house I like to wear panties under girly hiking shorts with a camisole (?) top. If I have to go outside I slip on a pair of guy athletic shorts and a sweat shirt.  Once I almost forgot while taking out the trash. Close call.

Hello Samantha Renee; When I attend my crossdresser/transgender support group meetings, I underdress for the drive and finish dressing there. I started out doing my underdressing at my favorite local lingerie boutique, the owner gave me permission. She welcomes our community and she was the second person I came out to. Since then my confidence has risen and I underdress before I leave my house.

You say want to be female but like being Mark also. That does make sense, that means you’re gender fluid. You like to present both genders whichever one you feel at the time, without permanently transitioning to female. I’m the same way. I hope since you’ve posted this that you’ve gotten a wig and found a friend to help you take your first steps out in public.

Hi Samantha

Yes it makes sense to like both the male and female sides of yourself. Just such a shame so much in society expects us all to  suppress our love of feminine stuff, to conform to gender stereotypes, and we sometimes have to keep to these stereotypes to live up to or protect those nearest and dearest to us.

love

B

Hi Samantha,

I also underdress and have been for a long time now. I find that bodysuits are fun and comfortable for this purpose.  I have a bunch of them. I even have a white one that looks alike a male undershirt up top that I’ve worn under a button down shirt to work with the top buttons unbuttoned. No one suspects anything, but I know that I have my cute little onsey on and I still feel feminine, lol. Also Pantyhose and stockings feel amazing to me under male clothes. I love wearing them. I also wear panties every day now. They’ve become an obesssion and I have sooo many cute pairs…I’ve had to conciously tell myself to stop buying them, lol.

Anonymous

Definitely the right place, darling!

A decent wig is all you really need to get started – many women don’t wear makeup, and I’ve wandered around quite happily without.

I like Forever Young products – the quality is nice, and the prices are reasonable, and you can find their stuff on eBay or Amazon. They make really nice wigs for the money, and the breast forms are realistic, if not sticky. There’s a bra type, but I tried one, and the plastic straps broke easily.

The forms burst if you aren’t a bit fastidious with them, treating them gently and returning them to their box, but my current set have lasted well over a year, with a lot of use, lol!

I do feel more girly with foundation, mascara and lippy – there are plenty of YouTubes on makeup. Practise is what it takes – or try a pro makeover some time and get tips.

Eyeliner is fiddly, so I hardly ever bother, but eyeshadow is great for going out, as is a spot of blusher, contouring and finishing powder.

Baby wipes get make-up off again quite easily.

You can go nuts, or just enjoy your freedom!

Love Laura

Leah
      Baroness

I have been under dressing for a long time, typically panties and a bralette, Winter time I will add lace top stockings and maybe a bra if it does not show.

K Swim
      Lady

As someone who only enjoys dressing in women’s swimwear, doing it that way is probably the only way that I could do it. Even if I was legitimately about to swim, I would draw in unwanted attention.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Down here in “Oz” from April until October I underdress almost all day every day.

Daytime: (Cold day). 16aa bra, panties camisole and 80 denier tights under my jeans.

Nightime As above but the 16A bra becomes an 18C and most nights I sleep with my forms in my bra. All underneath male pj’s (My SO and I are in separate rooms)

Warmer days. Ditch the bra and tights.

Days when I’m likely to be hugged by my beloved. The bra stays off. The band would be a giveaway…

Happy underdressing

Caty

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?