Viewing 47 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hmmmm, ok, ive not posted for a bit. I have been thinking about the subject of Underdressing, i’ll openly admit, i do! but what exactly do you underdress with? garments, makeup? i think for many of us here, underdressing is a necessity, because if you are anything like me, you can only dress every so often, so being underdressed, still gives you some femininity to cling onto, despite of course, feeling femme inside.

Love and kisses, Fiona-Ann xxxx

I don’t underdress. When I present as Genivieve, I do it all the way, lingerie, cute outfit, shoes, make up, nails done, perfume, jewelry, carry a purse. All or nothing for this gurl. 😊

IsabelB
      Lady

I only own ladies underwear, so i guess that constitutes underdressing!

But then pretty much all my trousers are ladies too, as are many other clothes – I just carefully select ones which are not too obviously female for when in male mode.  As you say, Fiona, it gives that feeling of femininity when not fully dressed.

Isabel x

Anonymous

That works for me, too, Isabel; it’s not obvious unless you look for it, but every stitch on my body (except shoes, sometimes) came from the ladies’ side of the aisle. Belt, too.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Due to our DADT understanding in my relationship with my beloved, I underdress 24/7, 18/40aa bra, breast forms, panties, cami and in the colder months 40-80 denier tights,

The exceptions are medical appointments and most days between November and the end of February, when here in Oz, its just too hot to bother with anything but shorts and T shirt. I may still wear panties, but where’s the fun in just those?…

Nights can be cooler so sometimes its matching french knickers and a cami under my summer (male) shorty pj’s.

We sleep in separate rooms, so I could go further and wear female pj’s. “But in case of emergency” I need to present as male very quickly…. so… no go there.

Happy (under) dressing

Caty

That was how I started, but 16-17 years ago is a long time and there have been LOTS of changes (she said as she was about to go to a collector car auction fully dressed as usual)…

Anonymous

I underdress with panties, bra, hosiery (always) and leggings (seasonal), painted toenails and ladies’ tees as under or outer garments. Sometimes blouses/sweaters as outer garments, and fingernails. Ditto shoes.

K Swim
      Lady

Winter time comes, I use the heck out of the opportunity to wear a swimsuit under my clothes since I know that strap lines cant exactly protrude through jackets. On the much colder days, I might line my pants with leggings.

Hi Fiona,

When I underdress I usually wear just about all you’ve listed above including Bra, panties garter belt with stockings or tights, cami, blouse or women’s top, ladies jeans, perfume, and a necklace.

Alice

Marianne
      Ambassador

Always being a bit out of the box, I usually underdress at home, since my wife doesn’t accept seeiing me dressed any more female than wearing women’s skinny stretch jeans., but go much further at work. A typical day at the office I now wear full female underwear: knickers, I padded pantygirdle. Pantyhose/thights or leggings, elastic waist chincher with spiral metal boning,  padded pushup bra and a camisole. For outer wear I have womens skintight streatch jeans or a pair of slacks, preferably with side zipper, a top or blouse and a sweater or cardigan that isn’t too obviouslu female in style. My ears are pierced and for work I wear metal ball, crystal  or pearl studs or semi hoops and have recently started with dangly earrings.

When I know I am going to be alone for the day I may go fully female with a skirt or dress, heels, wig and makeup at the office as well as going out for lunch.

I hope to one day be free to come and go wearing whateve I like.

I wear a bra, panties and painted toenails as THE minimum of my underdressing.  Panties are 24/7 as I got rid of every piece of my male underthings.  If the situation allows, then garter and stockings or tights/leggings.  I let the situation determine how much I wear and whether it is seen or not by other’s.

I have found that cold nights at work are perfect for leggings/yoga tights, and my legs are actually much less tired by end of my shift than when I don’t wear them.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hi Fiona- Ann ,

I underdress in panties , some of the other options  I don’t conceal , painted toe nails , toe rings , female anklets & bracelets , lip gloss , ☺☺ Tiff

Anonymous

I myself love being feminine i only have panties got rid of them baggy boxers long time ago i always have my toenails painted with a nice ankle bracelet in cold weather i have my tights or leggens on and i love my earings an rings with a clear coat of nail polish

I usually underdress with panties, mostly thongs. I have even learned to stand with my back in the corner of the locker room and hide what I am wearing, partly by going all black.

I have occasionally worn a corset  if I had it on the day before and didn’t want to take it off, or if I was going to be standing in one place for a long time to use it as a back brace.

In the cooler weather if I don’t have to remove my pants for exercise I might wear stockings (stay ups usually) or tights underneath. I might also wear a panty girdle so I don’thave to change later.

I have had times I was dressed and needed to go out for some quick errand so I woukd tuck the skirt into my pants rather than change.

I regularky wear mascara on my eyebrows to cover the grey (it’sfaster than a pencil). I have sometimes worn light makeup (just enough to be a beard cover and some minor contouring) because I had been out en femme earlier, or eould be going out right after.

Not only do I underdress, I wear other types of women’s clothing that looks close enough to men’s. I regularly wear women’s low rose sneaker socks or women’s trouser socks. My shoes are women’s shoes, usually pretty androgynous but sometimes there’s a hint of pattern, or block heel. My tops are usually women’s tees and if you look closely you could see the cut or color is feminine, but no one looks that close. I’ll wear a cardigan or jeans jacket that buttons on the women’s side. And I have a couple of belts that I can ger away with too.

Usually for work, the pants are the only thing not from the women’s department.

Just this past year I have succeeded in creating a pretty complete wardrobe of not obviously feminine items so I can dress an femme even when presenting as male. T shirts and button down shirts, slacks, stockings, low heeled shoes, panties, painted the nails and clear coated fingernails. Lipstick close to my natural color, pierced ears. I don’t know how to wear a bra without it showing but a bandeau  tube bra works wonderfully. I sometimes wear a body shaper and usually wear a women’s watch and rings that are not overly feminine. If someone really looked carefully they might detect these were women’s clothes, but no one seemes to have done so. BUT, is this really “underdressing”? I remind myself that although I am not presenting as my femme self, I am wearing the clothes just as “other” women do so it really is a shared experience with women.

Leslie
      Lady

I wear a camisole on occasion. The silky material feels good on my skin

Three days a week, I underdress for work. Panties, bra and sometimes camisole. It was a bit chilly yesterday, so I wore a cute black satin cami under my t-shirt under a sweater. Sometimes I wear over the knee stockings to work.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi  Fiona-Ann,  Other than the usual panties, I like to apply a temporary tattoo  of a heart or kissing lips on my butt cheek.   I also like to wear a pink pony tail tie and let  the hair hang down my back instead of the usual “man bun”.  When wearing shorts, I like to wear two pairs of socks…………white OVER pink so when I am in a “safe zone”, I roll the pink over the white and wear an ankle bracelet.   If I think I have to hide my pony tail, I wear a hat that looks like a baseball cap only the brim is longer, and there is a cloth in the back to protect your neck from the sun.  I’ll pin a little flower in the back of that.  My wallet and phone is kept in a “fanny pack”, and I’ll wear it on my shoulder instead  like a purse just to feel girly.

I’m not sure how to respond to this question.

I have worn panties daily for close 4 years. What boxers that I have left are reserved for the times that I must. (And those are getting far and few between.)  I also wear a bra daily. This is more out of comfort, than desire.   I don’t see this as underdressing as much as wearing my clothes.

As for my footwear, I dress how I wish.  Whether that is a dress and heels or suit and tie, I present as the the man that I am. I do not hide who I am or how I elect to dress.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

I sometimes wear a bodysuit under jeans. If the bodysuit top has a crew neck, it can often pass as a tucked-in casual or t-shirt.

Anonymous

Hi Fiona,

As usual an interesting question and my answer is pretty pedestrian for a crossdresser. My addition is a cami or ladies tee as an undershirt.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I would consider my first time under dressing in public was when I was wearing pantyhose with guy clothes and shoes. Soon after I added short girl’s shorts to my wardrobe. The right after that some platform wedges.

I wore that outfit out often to try on more shoes and buy more pantyhose. I still considered that under dressing. That’s when I totally fell in love with a couple of pairs of sexy stilettos. After going back and trying them on several times I decided I had to have them.

In order for them to look their sexy best thought I thought they should be worn with dresses or skirts. I bought some sexy, short dresses. I wanted to wear them out with nice pantyhose and my stilettos but I had to go fully fem. I bought several pairs of bras and panties, some matching, a couple of wigs and some makeup. The first time I went out fully fem in that attire was for a college Halloween party.

Today I consider being fully dressed, as pantyhose, heels, dress, or skirt and top, bra with breastforms and a wig. Anything less I consider under dressing.

when i under dress its bra, panties, nylons,dress or skirt and blouse, NO make up or perfume or ear rings or necklace. under dressing is to hide it not show that you are wearing female clothing or make up, ear rings, perfume, wig.    but when i do dress up its all the way and no one home

I am the same at home except for makeup 💄 , my hands shake so badly that it just looks a mess!

Anonymous

The usuals Fiona, panties, bra, stockings, a little bit of light make up, some powder to soften my complexion, that kind of thing. I also do the androgynous thing, women’s jeans and running shoes, t-shirts, that kind of borderline are they men’s or women’s things.

It just feels like part of dressing anymore, bra with pads and panties always. Tops and pants are becoming more feminine as time goes on depending on the job I’ll be doing. Wearing them is more comfortable but I don’t like wrecking the good stuff lol.

It wouldn’t be right for me not to underdress with out wearing panties every day. And leggings in cold weather

I underdress lot most time my tee shirts underwear some time wear a bralette or sports bra in the colder times I wish I could fine women s carpenter or cargo jeans with 36 inseam

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Fiona,

I love to wear panties,  use Secret deodorant and something wear polish on my toes.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Hi Fiona-Ann

I started out with panties only, then often added a shear bralette, sometimes with breast augmenting forms if I think it’s not too obvious. When winter rolls around, I sometimes wear panty hose or stocking underneath. Lately, I wear sparkly nail polish on my fingers and toes full time, along with a gold chain anklet and a single pearl neclace. At first, I was worried that people might give me grief, particularly in the locker room. But everyone so far has not said anything or acted upset. And I agree with you that these items help me feel more feminine all day at work or while in drab at home.  Thank you for initiating this interesting poll.

Ellie Hope

Hi.

For me it’s panties with skinny jeans, subtle makeup, nude lipstick, colour nail polish.  Carry a male handbag, but in a feminine way, on the elbow.  Love it.

Amanda 🤗

I have painted toe nails and wear bikini panties and a camisole. I also put a pink hair band on my pony tail.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I underdress every day, bright red toes and tights with a bra and panties is the classic</p>

Anonymous
      Lady

When I get the opportunity will  wear panties, cami plus a bralette if it is cold enough to be wearing a thick jumper.

Rachel

Panties and bra are mandatory for me. Everyday ! I got rid of this  boring men-Boxers years ago.Whenever i got the time i put on one of my feminime blouses and hide them under Sweaters.

Anonymous

Probably about 75% of my clothes are woman’s. Although most not obviously feminine, but dance on the line of more fem colors and styles. I would say I dress more androgynous/fem most days. Skinny stretch jeans, work out tops, woman’s boots and shoes (not heels), thong underwear, and leggings.

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t even own any men’s underwear anymore. I always wear panties, hosiery, women’s clogs/loafers, usually some type of women’s blouse/sweater, women’s khakis or slacks. My toe nails are painted and my fingernails are long, manicured and clear coated. I also wear jewelry that is feminine and much of the time earrings. My glasses (yep bifocals) are feminine and come from the ladies selection at my optometrist (much to the amusement of the ladies working there) and many times I can be found wearing woman’s hats. Other than that I am a pretty “manly man”!!  😂😂. Wifey says the way I dress I might as well just put on some makeup and my wig. I don’t think she means that as a compliment.

🍷C

I got rid of all my boring male underwear years ago. Now choosing the right panties to wear under my male clothes helps get me going in the morning. When the weather gets colder, I look forward to selecting the proper pantyhose or tights to wear. I also paint my toenails in the winter. Come summertime I wear bikini panties to sunbathe in to get a nice tan line!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

It depends on my mood, on the days where I feel more Michelle, it happens.  I do wear a necklace all the time now that has come to represent Michelle when I cannot express as her openly.

Hugs,

Michelle

On the rare days where dressing just won’t work I at the very least wear what was my moms baby ring on one of her necklaces . I know in my heart she would have approved of and welcomed ALL of me.

What I wear underneath depends on my mood and how naughty I’m feeling.
      I’m 24/7/365 in panties usually with a bra and especially in the colder months. Most of the time I also wear tights/hose, opaques or stockings and a suspender/garter belt or obg. I often wear a strappy top or cami but never a blouse to under-dress. I do at times wear a short skirt underneath which feels particularly naughty. I don’t count nail/toe polish, perfume ar jewelry as under-dressing but I often wear thes with my under-dressing clothes.

Take care girls.
      Anne-Marie.

I  really think that underdressing is a natural extension to full cross dressing . I allows us to maintain the fem conection when those typical restraints prevent us from presenting full fem . Besides that , fem garments including underwear, are often easier , cosier and plain more practical. I do underdress daily , for me , in summer, it’s thongs and light weight bras / crop tops and in winter it’s cosy bodysuits and leggings. Most of the crappy male issue is now in the rag bag in the garage

When I underdress, Sometimes I do wear a nice sexy dress under sweats, I always wear panties, lace bras, garter belts and stockings with the seams. The dresses have a scoop neckline. I have no me clothes at all. Everything I wear is fem. I also love wearing yoga pants.

When I attend my local CD/TG support group meetings, I leave the house underdressed and go clothes shopping to add to my fem wardrobe. I wear a panty and my Leg Avenue black nylon suspender hose under my male black jeans. I also wear white nail polish to french tip my toes.

Hey it’s Sandy! I do the same enjoy it every day! Keep on! Lol Sandy.

You look great! Keep on doing it you look great! Sandy.

I was so nervous when I first started underdressing.  Now it’s progressed to the point where I wear only panties every day, and a bralette most days.

My wife and I both love wearing pettipants. I dye them lovely colours, including her favorite periwinkle, and often to match her/my bras.

Anonymous

I do not get to fully dress that often, but do underdress daily.  For me it is pantyhose or tights, panties, cami and light makeup.  I have also replaced my male jeans with all women’s jeans and am buying some tops.  As everyone has said it does allow us to touch that femme side even when not fully dressed.

I was thinking about raising this topic only today, so glad there is already a thread going. I, too, can seldom dress so have to be happy with underdressing. At the moment, it’s either a thong or Brazilian cut brief with workout leggings or running tights. I love stretchy slinky materials and some running tights now feel like a second skin and are delightful to wear, and can be done so very discretely. I spent a lot of time over the years trying to find comfortable and attractive knickers. They were one or the other, but through trial and error I found that all the good ones had a high elastane (Lycra/Spandex) content, i.e. over 10%. I also found some bikini bottoms are very good and can provide a mild tuck but do have a vpl issue that you need to watch out for, especially if they are high cut. I have recently bought a few sports bras and stretch running tops that are also great, especially for cycle rides when I can open up my jacket. I tend to go through fads, and active wear is the thing at the moment. The US has some great brands like Balance Athletica but I feel the choice is a bit limited in the UK. I have some Sweaty Betty High Sine leggings on their way, so I’m looking forward to that 🙂

I may have to check most of all the above but recently have enjoyed wearing my butt and hip enhancers with my girlie jeans. Not sure many people notice but gives a girl and thrilling sensation

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?