Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This morning I had a free day from work. Basically I had nothing to do and could answer the phone from home. So I took advantage and dressed for a day out. Nothing to glamorous I had on bra and forms girl jeans and t-shirt panties of course. But I went with my male sneakers and coat. No make-up or wig.

I went to the office for an hour and wrapped up the little I had. It was a thrill to take off my coat and have my boobs on display even if it was just to cars driving by that couldn’t see me. After I finished work I went to the pharmacy and picked up a prescription. I then got brave and went in Walmart and walked around for a while. I had my coat on and half zipped so unless you really looked at my chest there was nothing to see. No strange looks or reactions so I don’t think anyone saw or cared. Days like that make me think I can do this. I can get out there and blur the line and cross it now and then. Hopefully one day I will have the confidence to go all out and present as a woman.

Anonymous

That is so awesome Gabby. It sounds like a great day and give you some inspiration for the future. 🙂

Definitely was fun I’m home now still dressed for a couple hours before kids get home. So it’s been a very stress relieving day

Gabby,

Remember that every step along our journey is progress toward our goals.  Confidence will grow with each achievement.  If there is one thing that I have learned throughout my own journey, it is that we are often our own worse enemy.  I have lost count how many times that my own misgivings have been my undoing.  I wish you the best.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Thanks MacKenzie. I have gone out a lot in the past but life has slowed down those chance and opportunities so when I get one it’s like being out for the first time

Nice to hear you had a nice day. I have done some of the same trying to be discrete but at the same time pushing the boundaries a little. I have not gone out fully dressed but I have gone underdressed shopping and to work The most daring was driving dressed in womans top and jeans the top was a white body shirt tight fitting and if one looked close and noticed there were breasts I did stop and go into stores but put a jacket over my shirt. If you really looked you would notice the bra and the shape it created the body shirt also had a few buttons at the neck line and they were on the wrong side. I don’t think anyone noticed and it was a nice day testing the waters with a little Debbie time hoping to go a little further someday. But until then a bit of underdressing out and about will have to do.

Cece X
      Lady

I understand completely, Gabby. I too once in a while go out in the neighborhood underdressed with panties, garter belt and stockings. My favorite part is my “boobs” in a bra, covered by a blouse and half-zipped jacket. As far as I know, the only person who ever noticed and commented was my girlfriend this past weekend; I was wearing a bra she gave me.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Gabby. Being a daily under dresser I know the thrill of going out wearing forms under a half open coat. Most people are too busy with their lives and don’t even look or notice. I love the feel and weight of having breasts and hardly no one has ever noticed. I’ve gotten a few stares at my chest depending on what size forms I choose for the day but no comments at all. If someone is staring more than usual I just walk away. Under dressing daily satisfies my feminine side enough to quiet my anxiety and angst until I can once again have an opportunity to dress fully. Happy under dressing!

J J
      Lady

It is great that you had a chance to get out and about. Every trip out helps boost confidence a bit, and one quickly realizes that nobody really cares how we dress.  Whether we are fully en femme, or just partially dressed life goes on. Some may notice, most don’t, and the few that do don’t pay it any mind. The worst I have ever encountered is a few people apparently commenting to one another as they glanced my way. Whether they we talking about me, or not, I can not say for certain, but if they were…so be it.

I was out Christmas shopping at a very busy mall in cute boots with a moderate heel, women’s jeans and and blouse and lipstick, just no wig. My forms gave me good projection and so I was very en femme. I might have had a few glances, but that was the extent of it. So, dress as you wish and enjoy yourself.

I underdress daily much like many other girls on here.   I lie the feeling of anything femme.   The feeling of stockings and satin panties are euphoric to me.  Each day I put on my femme things and cover up in my drab clothes and I always have the real authentic me underneath.   It is not much but It makes me feel whole.  On the rare occasion that I can dress well that is the most amazing feeling In The world.

hugs to all Ginger.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?