Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Luci Star
      Lady

Hello Ladies, Luci here again seeking the advice you all have.

I am at the point in my crossdressing adventures where I feel comfortable enough to begin underdressing, but I don’t know where to start.

what products, items or things should I start with and look out for?

can’t wait to read responses

love Luci ❤️

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Luci Star.

Well I’m sure panties are on the top of the list for you. I wear panties , bralettes ( as they don’t show as much ) camisoles and pantyhose( in the cooler months)  all the time. Even under my work clothes. Lately I’ve moved to a light touch of mascara and eyeshadow with a splash of perfume .

Hi Luci

There are loads of options out there, it’s fun to experiment.

For daily wear I have found a shorts style with a wide gusset and no VPL to be the most comfortable and flattering. I also pick one size smaller to hold everything in place and flatten the silhouette out, creates a nice smooth line.

B x

Luci Star
        Lady

Thanks Bianca

whats a gusset and a vpl still very new to terminology.

The gusset is the material that goes under between the legs, usually thicker and lined, and a wider gusset helps hold the extra bits we have down there. Many panties have a thin gusset so  makes it harder to avoid men’s undercarriage slipping out which can be very uncomfortable.
          VPL = Visible Panty Line, when people wear fitted clothes and the panty line is clearly visible it can be a bit obvious and ruin the  silhouette of an otherwise beautiful item of clothing. Lots of panties have thick elasticated stitched edges, but there are some out there usually advertised as NO VPL specifically designed to give a smooth skin hugging edge.

B x

I would suggest panties, bralettes, camisoles to begin with. Then add as your comfort level grows.

Samantha R
      Duchess

For me, I like Hipster Panties. I also wear a thong at times but it takes a little getting use to. I have a Camisole but do not often wear a bra.

J J
      Lady

Panties of course are the obvious place to start, but personally I would add a bra as well. Nothing is so femme as a matching bra and panties. Make them a bit sexy and lacy and you will be over the moon.

The tug of your panties and the hug of your bra will be with you all day and a constant reminder of the sexy, femme items only you are aware of.

Try that and report back, and then we can talk about upping your game with stockings and a whole wardrobe of fun and sexy things.

Luci Star
        Lady

I have a busy day-at the shops planned tomorrow I shall report on the experience

J J
          Lady

Oh, how fun. What are you shopping for? I highly recommend trying things on. I have never had an issue in any store and SAs are usually great about it and helpful.

If it is your first time, there are many tips and tricks to help. Feel free to DM if you want.

Kirra W
          Lady

Hi Luci,

I don’t know how your shopping day was going, but  today, I’ve been doing mine as Kirra in the CBD today.

I was looking for a Waist cincher/trainer, and I’ve been shopping in David Jones, Bras’N Things and Myer. I had no issue.to access the Fitting room to try my items on.

Actually, I’m sure the ladies noticed what I am, as I still need to practice my voice.
          But none ever considered to say something or stop me to access the lay fitting rooms.

So I will say that if you’e passing is average to get in the crowd, you will be safe in the CBD.

Please let me know if you are looking for some address to shop as Luci.

Waiting to ready about your shopping day experience 😉

Hello Luci, Yes, as most of the others have said, knickers are the most common item to wear. A full brief knicker is best to start with as it covers most of the male parts & is usually more comfortable to wear. At this time of year tights (pantyhose) are a good idea as well, keeps your legs warm as well as feeling lovely to wear. A bra is also nice to wear if you have a thick jumper/top on top of that as well, as it can show through otherwise. Hope you try these items & enjoy your underdressing, it is a great start to your girl experience.
      love Helenmarie

Anonymous
      Lady

When looking at bras try to get ones that don’t have the strap adjusters on the back because they will show and don’t get one too tight because it could show side fat lines at your back. I underdress daily and have found some sports bras without cups are very stealthy and still give you that feeling of a bra hugging you all day. If the bra or bralette is a racer back make sure the straps don’t show at your neckline. As far as straps go, get thin or flat straps without padding on the shoulders. It makes no difference if the bra is underwired or not if you wear a loose top but look for extra cup material bunching on your chest making visible lines. If you wear a cami or short slip it will help hide bra lines.

I never worry about panty lines showing but you may look for those if wearing tight bottoms. If you wear pantyhose or garters and hose be aware of a swishing noise when you walk with some pants and if no socks then the nylons will show at your ankles.

Experiment with different items and check yourself out front and back in a mirror before going outside. I once found my bra outline was visible to everyone after being out but I couldn’t see it at home until I got in the right lighting.

Good luck and have fun… underdressing is so thrilling when you have a little secret among the vanillas.

Cece X
      Lady

Luci, i advise panties with elastic around the leg holes. You want to make sure everything stays inside.

Panties are definitely a start.  But beware…once you start wearing them you’ll never want to go back to anything remotely close to men’s underwear.  I wear panties 24/7 now.  Even to the doctor.  I’ve tried to put on a pair of boxers and can’t even stand them for a couple hours until I’m back in panties.  They’re that much more comfortable.  But, I’ve also gotten small enough that I don’t have to worry too much about things falling out.  Even in a thong.  😉. As far as bras go, they’re a little bit more visible depending on the type.  My favorites are push up bras, but with my breasts, they’re impossible to hide no matter what kind of top I’m wearing.  I suspect sports bras are the easiest to conceal and still get that wonderful hug.  I’ve also worn hosiery and shapewear underneath.  Hope that helps.  Xoxoxo

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?