Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Clara
      Lady

This weekend, well yesterday (sunday) I was out in the afternoon doing some more maritime photography, I always planned to get changed into my thong and corselette and with my breast forms and clip on ear rings as well as between photoshoots and do some more high heel practice with just my male drab over my corselette, but as it was such a nice day I decided, get dressed a bit more and it was about time I started practicing walking in heels more appropriately dressed.  Into a public restroom I went on went half slip, maxi skirt, camisole, top and heels but no pantyhose did feel strange not wearing hose!  Upon returning to the car, walking out from the restroom in 3″ heels and on a slope (a ramp) for the first time, I oddly walked better in the skirt. than I did in my male attire.  As I was at the cemetery, I walked round the garden of remembrance loving hearing the click clack of my heels while keeping my distance from the few people around.  I did decide to challenge my self upon returning to the car and drive to my next location dressed up and in heels, seemed to drive better in the heels also!  Like my trip to north western Tasmania in February, I made the big move to get out of the car, grab the camera and smaller Lense placing that in my purse and walked down to the waterfront to position my self, only a few people about also another test for walking in heels on some uneven paving, but managed it with very little trouble.  Sort of looking around out of the corner of my eye, I convinced my self from a distance I just looked like a woman sitting there on the edge of a old pier.  Moving to a park bench, a few people walked past but I looked at my phone to hide my face.  But this outing although as sudden as it was made me feel really femine, help my confidence being dressed around people and my ability to walk in heels, which will be part of a big adventure I am planning for later in the year where I will be dressed and walking through Hobart’s mall.  But all up the high light of the afternoon was  apart from partaking in my passion for Transport photography as well as obviously cross dressing, was when I was walking back to the car, was a little old lady walking her dog telling me off, not for crossdressing but for not doing things right like a lady.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Clara.
      J J
      Lady

Sounds like a great day, I am happy you enjoyed it so much, and the corrections on how to be a lady were gold. I love days like you described, en femme or not, just spending time doing something relaxing and enjoyable…all the better when done en femme.

Encouraging me toward one day putting myself out in the public view. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and having the courage to try.

Robyn

Clara
        Lady

My advice Robyn towards putting you self out there, be your self and start small picking places with little to know people about, stay in you vehicle dressed and over time, just  a few more steps.  That what I have done.

Clara
      Lady

It was the longest I have worn heels, for about 3 hours and am certainly getting better walking in them.

Clara –

How wonderful that you got to spend a day enjoying yourself.  It must have been thrilling to have been out and about.  I hope to one day be able to do the same thing.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?